Official April 8 2005 thread

thiller4ever

Well it was a good day for Michael but back to the bad stuff. The good stuff will be over shadow by the bad stuff for today.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

Roger Friedman is an idiot. One day's he's releasing stories that MJ is guilty, the next to total opposite.

I've never heard him write that Michael is guilty. Where is that?

IMO, this one article is soooo brilliant, soooo supportive of Michael's innocence, that Friedman should be made an honorary member of MJEOL just for having written it on THE VERY WORST DAY for Michael in this trial. :thumbsup

:hatsofflegal :sneddonexorcist

Aaliyah

52604155.jpg

52604156.jpg

52604157.jpg

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HotMJ!
I've never heard him write that Michael is guilty. Where is that?

IMO, this one article is soooo brilliant, soooo supportive of Michael's innocence, that Friedman should be made an honorary member of MJEOL just for having written it on the very WORST DAY for Michael in this trial. :thumbsup

:hatsofflegal :sneddonexorcist

Concerning 93' Friedman tends to do it.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by senecajackson
Who is he?
LeMarque is another one of the so called witnesses to molestation. But he's got a history so shady and putrid, I'm not going to even take it there.

HotMJ!

:thumbsup

EVERYONE around Michael is soooooooo beautifully dressed EVERY DAY I can't even believe it! ESPECIALLY Michael and his mom!

THEY ARE BOTH ALWAYS... GORGEOUS! :tooexcite

r1130463553.jpg

frozen rose

I agree with you! I think Michael and Katharine look so alike in the faces! I find it cute that Michael is a mama's boy! How come Joseph isn't with them this time?