Official April 8 2005 thread

Pokey

umm ^^^^ this is a court thread not a shampoo thread...its best to keep ON TOPIC :thumbsup
I dont mean to sound rude

Aaliyah

r839589923.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Cross of LeMarque began and Jennifer London (MSNBC) says that Mesereau asked LeMarque about him trying to sell his story to the tabloids.
-says Mes brought up the fact that he did have a conversation with the tabloid about selling the story
-says Mes brought up the fact that there was talk with that tabloid that if he claimed Jackson's hand was INSIDE Mac Culkin's pants, they would get more money
-says LeMarque was offered $100,000, but said LeMarque said he wanted $500,000

and that's all she reported. And everyone's still talking about what an effective job Mesereau did at "decimating" McManus and Chacon on the stand

SpecialJanet25

You know something, this former employees who claim they are not seeking money, but justice, don't have common sense. If you see something that wrong, you can't pick up the phone and called the police or child services. Why the hell would you contining working for someone who is alleged doing inapproriate things with children? This past week, this stupid media reporters are taking this liars words.

Pokey

posted by a member on mjno
Court is over for the day. Jurors were sent home due to lack of witnesses to take the stand today. Court will resume Monday.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Pokey
posted by a member on mjno
Court is over for the day. Jurors were sent home due to lack of witnesses to take the stand today. Court will resume Monday.
What? :extremely

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJJF
Msnbc reported that Mez got Lemarque to admit that he told the tabs that he wanted $500,000 for his story, not the $100,000 they were offering. Also Lemarque said that his broker came up with the story of the hand going "inside" the pants instead of just outside because that would get more money.

Poor Michael.

danaluvsmj

I really hope there ends up being a mistrial, the Prosecution is about to crack and they don't have enough evidence and witnesses. Of course knowing what an asshole Melville is, he'll try to keep it going as long as possible.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
I really hope there ends up being a mistrial, the Prosecution is about to crack and they don't have enough evidence and witnesses. Of course knowing what an asshole Melville is, he'll try to keep it going as long as possible.

Nuh uh. I'd love to hear the verdict. Assuming it will be not-guilty.

I swear, if we win..I will go to the CourtTV boards. I've never been there, just from what I'm hearing they are a bunch of shitholes.

I'll smear it all in their faces...all up in there. :lol: