Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Lilly

Source: MJJF

Melville DENIED the media's request for cameras inside the courtroom. The proceedings will not be video taped or photographed for the public. There will be a camera to feed the media's overflow room, but this is not at all related to videotaping the proceedings for the public.

Grrr! :pullhairo I wanted to see Sneddon fry! Mike didn't fight the media but the media are shut out anyway. :hitting

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
And how crappy is it that the only people with more a few minutes of coverage here and there is Court TV. :yuk
:laugh

dangerous

blah!! its even more crappy the only channel i dont have is Court TV, so all i see is the continous repetitive coverage of how the FREAKING AG CLEARED THE POLICE!! ahhhhhhhh!

Tiger Lilly

DD said that the Jackson's will all be wearing white to symbolise Michael's innocence and that they'll be arriving in 15 mins, and that they've stopped to grab something to eat. :laugh :rose:

HeavenSent

Okay. *looking @ clock* let's see, I have 55 minutes until I have no comp or TV for the rest of the day.

I wanna see some pics!

HeavenSent

I'm waiting for pics of Mike and his lawyers, but for now...
r147474437.jpg

LOL. I wonder how she feels about Sneddon????

A

Anonymous

LMAOOOOOOOO. Class!!!!!!!

I um, don't get the message though. Is that some American slang thing... Or is that Hook as in Peter Pan? Cause I don't remember Hook lookin' much like the Devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.