Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnie michael

ohhhh i was very scard , 30 minutes ago my computer suddenly offline..i was worried to miss something bless me nothing had happened..xixi :console

A

Anonymous

OMFG A CAPE?!?!??!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Da nuh nuh nuh nah naaaaaaaaaaaa JUICE MANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

PICTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dangerous

janet, latoya, randy, jermaine.. thats all i saw.. the guy said Tito, but i didnt see him..

you have to see jermaine, he is wearing some sort of cape.. i think its inn reference to Allah or Islam

HeavenSent

y'all this is so awesome, the whole family dressed in white!

NOW PICS! C'mon, I only got 20 more minutes before I relinquish my rights to a computer!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

capt.cabg10308161611.michael_jackson_cabg103.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
He's in all white, even his shoes are white. He looks gorgeous, of course! He didn't waste much time when he stepped off the bus. He walked right in along with his family and went through the security check, etc.

LuckyStar

I just saw it all on Fox! They have all arrived, Michael, Janet, Latoya, Joe, Katherine, Randy and Jermain and everyone is wearing white. They arrived in a big bus. Mez was standing outside infront of it quite a while before the family went out and straight into the courthouse. Jermain, as you said were wearing this long white cape with gold thingys on it and Latoya some strange dress.... And I THINK i saw the lady who was with Michael in that mall the other day. Im NOT sure thou.

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by QuietSoul
He looked so good all in white. I did cry when I saw him, I'm just silly.
aaw Krystle, u aren't silly at all! :console i cried too... he looked so brave, confident and absolutely stunning!!! :inlove :inlove

DarkChild

Well, everyone's praising him for behaving this time T_T making him sound like some kinda child (well, it is where I am). As if he's incapable of being a 'good boy'. Ass holes

minnie michael

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
aaw Krystle, u aren't silly at all! :console i cried too... he looked so brave, confident and absolutely stunning!!! :inlove :inlove

i stil canot see him...really crying....

Status
Not open for further replies.