Official August 19 Hearing; video pg4

HeavenSent

I find Jay to be particularly interesting. He’s reportedly no nonsense.
Mr. Doe is said to have been present when Miller supervised the making of a videotaped interview with the 12-year-old boy and his family. The so-called "rebuttal video" was intended to answer negative publicity surrounding a British TV special on Jackson's life which featured the pop star defending his practice of having young boys sleep in his bed.
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/sanluisob...ics/9439403.htm

According to the prosecution, the making of the tape was supposed to be a part of the conspiracy against the family. I want to hear what Jay says about all of this. If he’s a liar?…if he’ll put himself in “I didn’t know nuthin'" mode....So far we don't much about what type of composure this guy has., and if he gets on the stand, will Mes be able to get what he wants out of him, and walk away from court satisfied today.

Also whisper, aren't they supposed to be going over the list of evidence seized from Neverland?

dangerous

His presence at the taping of the video kind of throws the whole conspiracy charge out the video, unless he plans on saying he was coerced into forcing the kids to speak well on the tape as well (as if :laugh)

Also, it is my guess that he was the one that got the family into, or at least help convince them to ruin their relationship with Jackson and continue this case forward. From Tuesday, we know that Jay Jackson was a secret informant to Sneddon. Considering Mama just recently had her baby, we know that she was with him during the dates the alleged molestation claims came out. Also, if he was present during the taping of the rebuttal videos, which was around early Febuary, while their relationship was still good, his presence wasnt a big deal. When was it, when Jay Jackson, pulled an Evan Chandler and asked Michael for money for Gavin's appearance on LWMJ, this was supposedly to have happend before their relationship went sour. After the lawsuit for suing the company that aired LWMJ fell through , and after MJ said no to his money claim, they turned on him and wanted to sue him for witholding their property. If Dickerman was their lawyer, and assuming Dickerman knew Miller worked for Geragos, then Jay Jackson would definetly know of the connection, and have reason to relay that to the prosecution.

did any of that make sense? :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
His presence at the taping of the video kind of throws the whole conspiracy charge out the video, unless he plans on saying he was coerced into forcing the kids to speak well on the tape as well (as if :laugh)

Also, it is my guess that he was the one that got the family into, or at least help convince them to ruin their relationship with Jackson and continue this case forward. From Tuesday, we know that Jay Jackson was a secret informant to Sneddon. Considering Mama just recently had her baby, we know that she was with him during the dates the alleged molestation claims came out. Also, if he was present during the taping of the rebuttal videos, which was around early Febuary, while their relationship was still good, his presence wasnt a big deal. When was it, when Jay Jackson, pulled an Evan Chandler and asked Michael for money for Gavin's appearance on LWMJ, this was supposedly to have happend before their relationship went sour. After the lawsuit for suing the company that aired LWMJ, and after MJ said no to his money claim, they turned on him and wanted to sue him for witholding their property. If Dickerman was their lawyer, and assuming Dickerman knew Miller worked for Geragos, then Jay Jackson would definetly know of the connection.

did any of that make sense? :laugh
Wow yes it made alot of sense! Thanks Ashley! :nuffintos

HeavenSent

LOL. Jay Jackson's involvement with the GrifterMom has a LOT more to do w/good ol fashioned love! :laugh It's the almighty $.

God, I wonder just how MUCH he loves her, to be able to cast all caution aside and put himself thru all of this.

His testimony will be very revealing. It'll be able to shed light on his involvement, and allow us detective fans to start connecting the dots!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
I want to know too. I bet he gets up there and pulls a Sneddon by claiming he didn't know :laugh

lol "pulling a Sneddon" is what a lot of them want to do, but I'm wondering if they (these so called professionals in their respective fields) are scared to claim ignorance, given the fact that Sneddon looked so unbelievably pathetic up there. He done ruined it for everybody! :laugh. His contributions to the court of law are PATHETIC.

A

Anonymous

I wonder how its going... Has it began yet??? I hope we get some news soon, I have to be in bed in less than an hour and no more internet for at least another 14 hrs :(

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Court TV just had more spinning from Dimond.
She talked about Jay Jackson's suit, how he answered questions, and wasted time padding her report with crap like that.
-She said the father is denying he knew Miller was working for Geragos.
-said the father claimed to be in the other room watching the LWMJ documentary while the family was being interviewed
-said the father couldn't recall if Miller told them, at the end of the interview, he worked for Geragos
-said Bill Dickerman was interviewed this morning and all he said was "i can't recall"
-but then, of the Dickerman's testimony, she said Zonen got up and asked him a question, and he joked about asking Sneddon if he got his shirt from Costco. Now, if he remembers having a converstaion about a shirt the DA got from Costco, why can't he remember knowing if he was told Miller worked for Geragos? (b/c he's obviously lying)

Of course, I think the defense is getting testimony on the record b/c they know what these people said. Wouldn't it be something if Miller had a tape rolling where he's introducing himself as Geragos's attorney to Jay Jackson? ANd we all know how 1 sided her reports are, so I wouldn't be shocked if she intentionally left out those 'gotcha' moments by the defense.

A

Anonymous

Hmmmmmmmm. Id prefer to hear reports that aren't from her.

Dumb hoe. I hate her. DIEEEEEEEE

LadyJackson

Yeah, I saw it Whisper! She said Jay was answering like "2100 hours ago last night, sir!" and all that BULLSH*T!!! :laugh I would have said "Shut up!" if I was Mez!! :crackingu She was lying and you could tell...Dickinthea*s (Dickerman) denied ever even talking to Miller and that's a lie because Miller wrote his gaya*s a letter!!

HeavenSent

In a way i hope Diane keeps blabbing her mouth to provide even more ammo for michael to sue her ass. And this right after Karen Faye told her ass she'll get sued for making defamatory comments. I swear. You'd think she'd get to the up and up after that. But spin, spin, spin. That's all she knows how to do. She has mental issues, for real.

She said Jay was answering like "2100 hours ago last night, sir!" and all that BULLSH*T!!
Trying to impress us with your military background Mr. Jay? I think not! Shut the F up.

A

Anonymous

Ok, so I'm going to bed. Please make sure Vicky is all informed and knowledgable of everything that's happening for when I give her a call at some point tomorrow to find out whats going on! (You hear that vIcky? That's a threat.)

I have every part of my body crossed that these bitches really make shitfaces of themselves today.

xxx

HeavenSent

Good nite, Jess!

For those who are sticking around for this bad drama...It was reported that Jay Jackson testified that the video tape was made at his apartment. Hold on, I thought the videotape was made was at Neverland. But nevermind.

Jay also stated, like whisper said, that he was in another room watching LWMJ at the time of the filming. (Oh sure....try to remove yourself as much as possible. His ass was probably nosy trying to see what was going on and what kind of questions were being asked.)

What this new deal shows is that Michael wasn't forcing those kids to do NUTHIN. Remember, the prosecution claims they were under duress in filming this "rebuttal" video about Michael being so nice and sweet to them.

Unless there's another video out there because this right here is making little sense to me. How can they say the tape shows any inkling of wrongdoing?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
IT's completely ridiculous. He just straight up destroyed the abduction story by his own testimony. He had no choice but to tell the truth b/c it's on tape.

dangerous

so the tapes were made at Jay Jacksons house, while he was there, and while he was watching the LWMJ documentary- all while being held hostage?

Sheesh, Michael is quite the relaxed kidnapper :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Wooo I'm finally home from work! What have I missed. Oh good nite Jess. :blowkisse

Wait, wait, wait! The tape was made at Jay's appartment? Well that spreads the whole abduction charges with bullsh*t. But in a thread in the news forum didn't it say that the tape was made at Neverland and Amen took the family home straight after... yet that night was the night Michael molested Gav!n.... their story keeps changing! How has this "case" made it this far?!

so the tapes were made at Jay Jacksons house, while he was there, and while he was watching the LWMJ documentary- all while being held hostage?

Sheesh, Michael is quite the relaxed kidnapper :laugh
:laugh
Funny how Jay was sat peacefully watching TV (LWMJ no less) and didn't once think about picking up a phone or trying to escape out of any windows while everyone else was being forced to make a video tape in another room. :cryptic

dangerous

Originally posted by whisper
IT's completely ridiculous. He just straight up destroyed the abduction story by his own testimony. He had no choice but to tell the truth b/c it's on tape.
THis is probably the basis of the defense's questions. Ask them specific question on stand, allow them to perjure themselves, and then show them the audio/video tapes of themselves professing otherwise. And if these admissions were made at a location other then Neverland, then the abduction/conspiracy theories are blown away. Brilliant.