Official August 19 Hearing; video pg4

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by HeavenSent
I hope it can be used. It just wouldn't seem fair that because the prosecution f*cked up and illegally got their hands on the tape that it can't be used period.
No, the defense can use it. They're just trying to say that the prosecution can't use it.

Tiger Lilly

The day Michael's verdict of "NOT GUILTY" comes in she'll still say...

IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR THE DEFENSE!!!!!!!
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Sorry but that's totally made me PMSL cos I can actually imagine that! :crackingu
No, the defense can use it. They're just trying to say that the prosecution can't use it.
That's great! :D

Cristine87

Well, the conspiracy theory is ****ed! Why the hell would Michael allowed them to leave Neverland & go to Jay's apartment if he's holding them captive? There's no making sense of that!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
in the lunch break report from Dimond, she did mention what Mez said to the judge
-she says Mez told the judge the AG's investigation was a sham
-Mez said he'd never seen such an investigation like this before
-Mez said they've been doing their own investigation into the prosecution
-Mez said prosecutors were hiding evidence and intimidating witnesses, etc

And remember, this is only what she's telling. She said about 3 times that this isn't a good day for the defense, so you KNOW there had to be many bombshells dropped by the defense in court today.

HeavenSent

-Mez said they've been doing their own investigation into the prosecution
-Mez said prosecutors were hiding evidence and intimidating witnesses, etc
VENDETTA. That's what's been preached all along.

She said about 3 times that this isn't a good day for the defense, so you KNOW there had to be many bombshells dropped by the defense in court today.
Listening to Diane Dimond 101: Take whatever opinions/speculations she has and believe the exact opposite.

LadyJackson

Each time she said it was a bad day for the defense...that's how many bombshells were dropped in court today!!! :crackingu It's the same way when Sneddy kept saying "It's not about money!" The more they say it...it's obvious that IT IS ABOUT MONEY!!! :crackingu

Tiger Lilly

Robert Sanger, Mike's attorney...

4.jpg

Don't worry, he always looks ready to rip someone's head off.

Btw I heard Melville wants to release the AP report, I hope Mez appeals against this.

Tiger Lilly

I'm just quoting from MJJF as I got too many people on MSN to break this down in my own words.

Something else.....media have been saying that the MOTHER was the one who attempted to call the police from Neverland to no avail. Then Jay called and was told that she had to be the one to call. Then she changed her mind. Now Jay has admitted that HE "felt" the mother was being held under duress. Not the mother, he did. He was the first person to contact the police. Then Jay says the mother went back to Neverland after all that.

j jackson basically said that MJ's people offered them college money for the kids and a house, but he didn't want that, he wanted more, and made the comment that MJ's people were going to make millions from the interview while the family get's zero

j jackson also confirmed that janet went to Neverland on her own..and then she left from Neverland on her own..and then J called the police.to tell them..that she was safe with him now and then soon after that call..he realized that janet went back to Neverland again. On her own..

He's trippin'!

t1obaggage

If the AG's investigation really was a "sham" then that worries me. Who can the people of California trust if not their own Attorney General? I know from the articles that they did not get any statements or evidence from Michael during the investigation, which makes it completely one-sided to start off with. The fact that it said their calls to Michael were never returned makes me think that Mez is holding out on some bomb to drop later on. With the reports of the way the police were beating people up at the first arraignment, there's no way I believe they wouldn't hurt Michael. I think there should be an investigation into their behavior at the arraignment as well.

Plus how did that stupid thing get leaked to the public?? I am so tired of all these documents being leaked and nothing being done about it. That's when the AG should come in and investigate, when a case's or a defendant's privacy is being violated and nothing is being done about it by the local officials. Sneddon needs to be thrown out.

Mez is so on top of things, doing an investigation into the prosecution's behavior. It disturbs me, that stuff about the hiding of evidence and intimidating of witnesses. It seems like that's what the prosecution has been trying to do to the defense all along, with the 5 unnamed "co-conspirators," none of which turned on Michael. I hope Melville sees all this for what it is and sees how badly Sneddon has already tripped up. This case never should have made it this far. Go Mez. I am so happy with him and confident that he knows what he's doing.

Tiger Lilly

bob massi, fox legal analyst said jay's testimony that he ASKED for money could undermine the case
-massi also said jay is going to protect the case; what else do you expect him to testify when he said he didn't know of the relationship
- massi said the judge will have to weigh the testimony of those that don't have a stake in this case and make his decision
- when gibson thought jay's denial hurt the defense, massi said jay's "i dunno" testimony won't matter if defense has independent evidence to prove sneddon knew of the connection

overall, to massi, jay's testimony could "undermine" the case and if a jury heard this then they would question the case

And dumb-ass Dimond is saying "score 0 for the defence" yeh you keep kidding yourself scum bucket! :tickingti

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
more spin from Dimond on Crier.
talking about it wasn't clear why the defense would call Jay Jackson. :laugh

-she's talking about "score zero on the defence" :crackingu

wooo look at that spin boy!! wow! I'm surprised she hasn't thrown up yet from getting dizzy!

And of course she didn't bring ANY info about the mother being at neverland as late at April 2003 or that the claimed to be "held hostage", but was at Jay Jackson's apartment when Miller went to get a statement on tape from them. She is in HIGH SPIN mode now.

I'm laughing b/c I know if she's trying THIS hard, then it must have been some devastating information coming out that absolutely destroys the prosecution's story.

HeavenSent

j jackson basically said that MJ's people offered them college money for the kids and a house, but he didn't want that, he wanted more, and made the comment that MJ's people were going to make millions from the interview while the family get's zero
Then Jay's a greedy bastard along w/his crazy wife. How the HELL would MJ's people make millions off that interview? It wasn't supposed to be lucrative! It's not like a concert special, for crying out loud...
He's lucky Michael offered them anything at all.

And so...Basically what I'm getting as a result of today is that the prosecution's allegations about conspiracy are SHOT. Based on one man's testimony. Ain't that something? and Mes doesn't appear to have to do much at all, that's the amazing thing.

Interesting too about who phoned the authorities first. Hmmm, funny what having some one under oath does to a story.

LadyJackson

Whisper...I watched it too and immediatly I busted out laughing just looking at her!! :crackingu You could see her real feelings under that fake demeanor!! She really wanted to :compbang: because the prosecution's case is falling apart before her very eyes!!! :laugh

Michael's camp offered to "get them a college education" but Diane Demon said Jay Jackson told Michael to at least "get them a college education" if he's not going to give them any money!!! :crackingu She's trying to make him look like the "good" guy!!! :crackingu

YOU KEEP DREAMING B*TCH!!!!! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :laugh :laugh :laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
more spin from Dimond on Crier.
talking about it wasn't clear why the defense would call Jay Jackson. :laugh

-she's talking about "score zero on the defence" :crackingu

wooo look at that spin boy!! wow! I'm surprised she hasn't thrown up yet from getting dizzy!

And of course she didn't bring ANY info about the mother being at neverland as late at April 2003 or that the claimed to be "held hostage", but was at Jay Jackson's apartment when Miller went to get a statement on tape from them. She is in HIGH SPIN mode now.

I'm laughing b/c I know if she's trying THIS hard, then it must have been some devastating information coming out that absolutely destroys the prosecution's story.

Don't we have any Dimond's a clueless hussy smilies? I'm trying to be respectful, but Dimond has clearly lost her mind... Score zero for the defense? Okaaay. Sure if you want to believe that.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by t1obaggage
I know from the articles that they did not get any statements or evidence from Michael during the investigation, which makes it completely one-sided to start off with.

Man, that's a whole nuther display of the outright malicious efforts taken on by the State to destroy Michael's credibility. Leaks all day everyday and who gets left to try and discredit them? You won't get the media's help, I can tell you that.

Mez, if you remember, is an excellent proponent of basic civil rights. I'm not all surprised that he has investigated the prosecution, as it's in his nature to make sure that when it comes to civil matters, ALL his bases are covered. And I won't be surprised if he has a bombshell to reveal about the manhandling investigation either. His bio speaks volumes.

dangerous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
bob massi, fox legal analyst said jay's testimony that he ASKED for money could undermine the case

Exactly. If we are to beleive the prosecution, Michael Jackson kidnapped and forced these ppl into making video/audio statments exonerating him after the airing of LWMJ, and then he decided to molest him.

If we take that theory, and add what these ppl have said under oath- Michael Jackson kidnapped this family, however let them go to their mothers boyfriends house, made exonerating videos in his presence while he was watching the documentary in the other room. The boyfriend also asked for money for the kids appearance, but MJ, being the evil kidnapper he is COMPRIMISED with his victims, and agreed to pay for their college fund and a house. The "victims" REFUSED their abductors demands, saying why should we accept that when MJ would make "millions" for these videos. So evil kidnapping MJ, knowing that his victims were upset and at any point could contact the police, let them freely come in and out of Neverland and shop their hearts content.
:tvhorror:

Mez is so on top of things, doing an investigation into the prosecution's behavior. It disturbs me, that stuff about the hiding of evidence and intimidating of witnesses. It seems like that's what the prosecution has been trying to do to the defense all along, with the 5 unnamed "co-conspirators," none of which turned on Michael. I hope Melville sees all this for what it is and sees how badly Sneddon has already tripped up. This case never should have made it this far. Go Mez. I am so happy with him and confident that he knows what he's doing.

Im so pleased about Mez' investigation. I also worry for the ppl of Cali, ud think they were living in some sort of facist regime.

floacist

Wow!I think everyone has just about sad it all,thanks for helping me fully get this Ashley.
This case is bringing more corruption and suprises every new day.

LuckyStar

Uh huh! Thank you SOOOOOO much everyone! Im really "getting to know" this case now, and I think that its important to know all the facts so no one, Like that hoe Diamond, can fool you. And from all the info we got so far we and Michaels team have nothing to fear!