Official August 19 Hearing; video pg4

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Fox news is reporting that the stepfather admitted under oath that he asked Jackson for money allegedly to help him restore his image!!

HeavenSent

Well the truth is going to sink this thing.

Here about a month ago, you had Auchincloss showing all their cards by blabbing what the conspiracy was. Just ran off at the mouth. Dummy! Auch stated very fervently that Michael panicked and felt that he had to do something to make sure G***n could make him look good. So the best thing he allegedly did was to have this rebuttal videotape made so that it could be aired as part of Part 2. He FORCED those kids to say nice things about him. Okaaaay. So by all indications, not only were they not forced, but Michael wasn't even there. It would have been far more plausible (albeit ridiculous) if it were made at Neverland, under the careful watch of Michael and his aides, that way the prosecution could have an out. But nope. Like whisper said, Jay had no choice but to tell the truth, because it's all been taped.

THis is probably the basis of the defense's questions. Ask them specific question on stand, allow them to perjure themselves, and then show them the audio/video tapes of themselves professing otherwise.
Excellent point, Ashley. Allow them to keep lying while you quietly observe. Lull them into a state of "well maybe my lies aren't so bad afterall." Then boo-yah. Discredit each and every lie because you KNOW you have the hardcore evidence that says otherwise. Mez is the man.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Fox news is reporting that the stepfather admitted under oath that he asked Jackson for money allegedly to help him restore his image!!

$$ for him to help restore Michael's image???

dangerous

So what does this mean? Can this be used by the defense to give cause why their relationship went sour? OR is this to show the conspiracy is baseless? (ie the reasons the tapes were made)

HeavenSent

:nuffintos

Well actually I do....This is so much about $$$ it aint' even funny, and I cannot BELIEVE Jay was allowed to slip under the radar after all this time. He's a damn crook is damn self! How are you going to go to Michael Jackson like a damn crack addict asking for $$$ to do something so ridiculous? His days in the military musta killed off some brain cells.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
THis is from the AP article I just posted in the news section:

The man testified that he called the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department in April 2003 after the woman and her children had gone to the ranch.

"I felt (my wife) and the family might be under duress," the witness testified.

But after calling authorities, he said, the family returned and he told deputies everything was fine.

After that incident, he said, his wife returned to Neverland.

"She somehow or another got back there," the witness said.

So she was at Neverland WAAAAAY after March 12 2003. Remember the timeline? So what happened to the big 'escape' story? :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Napolitano on Fox was going great until he got into the police abuse. He's talking about Michael not wanting to lose his fanbase and crap like that as if that's even at issue now.
-he said there's a tape where the accuser's family is exonerating Michael Jackson
-says the defense probably wanted to spring that tape on the prosecution during the trial but they can't now b/c the prosecution violated (or may have violated) the attorney-client privlilege

Ok Dimond did say something about the defense saying they did their own investigation into the prosecution. Something about hiding evidence and doing all kinds of stuff. I was flipping back and forth trying to make sure I didn't miss the Fox story.

Cristine87

Wow, these people are so gonna get caught up in there own lies! I think it'd be more beneficial for this case not to go to trial for this families sake 'cause if a jury sees this, they're gonna laugh them right out of court!

dangerous

lol, i guess she forgot her favorite snow cone syrup and custom made gucci pumps.

SO this tape was made, w/Jay Jackson present. He asked for financial compensation. MJ refused- is this why the tapes were never used in the rebuttal? and does this contradict what was said earlier about MJ forcing them into making tapes. If they were forced, Jay wouldnt be asking for compensation would he? oh god, this is getting ****ed.

dangerous

Napolitano on Fox was going great until he got into the police abuse. He's talking about Michael not wanting to lose his fanbase and crap like that as if that's even at issue now.
-he said there's a tape where the accuser's family is exonerating Michael Jackson
-says the defense probably wanted to spring that tape on the prosecution during the trial but they can't now b/c the prosecution violated (or may have violated) the attorney-client privlilege

Ok Dimond did say something about the defense saying they did their own investigation into the prosecution. Something about hiding evidence and doing all kinds of stuff. I was flipping back and forth trying to make sure I didn't miss the Fox story.
Cant the defense introduce it as new evidence if the judge supress' it from the prosecution. This doesnt mean the tape cant be used at all does it? It was my understanding that aassuming melvilles ruling is favorable, the tape is no longer useable by the prosecution, but OK for the defense.

HeavenSent

So she was at Neverland WAAAAAY after March 12 2003. Remember the timeline? So what happened to the big 'escape' story? :laugh

hehehe. So when did the timeline allege the "escape from Neverland?" Since Jay admited he called authorities in April, when did the "abduction" begin and ultimately end?

mello1

Originally posted by dangerous
So what does this mean? Can this be used by the defense to give cause why their relationship went sour? OR is this to show the conspiracy is baseless? (ie the reasons the tapes were made)

I think it means that the DA's case is crumbling by the minute. They claimed that MJ and his associates held the family against their will and that they were intimidated into keeping quiet. Well, if you are supposed to be so scared, why are you asking for money????

Yes, it's to show that this conspiracy crap is BASELESS indeed.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
Cant the defense introduce it as new evidence if the judge supress' it from the prosecution. This doesnt mean the tape cant be used at all does it?
I hope it can be used. It just wouldn't seem fair that because the prosecution f*cked up and illegally got their hands on the tape that it can't be used period.

mello1

When you write your next bullet Whisper, make sure to refresh us all on the 'timeline' here. I was thinking exactly the same thing but I was not sure of the dates. I know the DA changed the timeline...

From AP article running right now...
Mr. Doe is said to have been present when Miller supervised the making of a videotaped interview with the 12-year-old and his family. The so-called "rebuttal video" was intended to answer negative publicity surrounding a British TV special on Jackson's life that featured the pop star defending his practice of having young boys sleep in his bed.

In the rebuttal video, the boy and his family reportedly vouch for Jackson's good character and praise his relationship with youngsters.

Prosecutors are claiming the family was coerced into making the video as part of a conspiracy charged in the indictment against Jackson.

Now answer me this: how is the family being 'coerced' into making this video when Jay Jackson testified today, under oath, that he was there during the videotaping, AT HIS OWN HOME, WATCHING THE MJ DOCUMENTARY IN ANOTHER ROOM???? What??? Your family is being THREATENED and you are watching TV in another room??? And you are watching MJ???? You mean to tell me that you aren't the least bit curious as to what is going on???

Cry me a river. :makesense:

HeavenSent

Look at Jay Jackson:
r2315953088.jpg

The step father of the alleged victim of pop star Michael Jackson arrives with the Santa Barbara county district attorney investigator Jeff Ellis (L) at the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Maria, California August 19, 2004, for a pretrial hearing for Jackson on charges of child molestation

HeavenSent

Originally posted by mello1

Now answer me this: how is the family being 'coerced' into making this video when Jay Jackson testified today, under oath, that he was there during the videotaping, AT HIS OWN HOME, WATCHING THE MJ DOCUMENTARY IN ANOTHER ROOM????
Yep. We're all asking that question. I'm telling you. Jay had no choice but to tell the truth because it's all on tape anyway. But talk about debunking that conspiracy junk in a heartbeat. The prosecution's screwed.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Look at Jay Jackson:
r2315953088.jpg
So thats our man... thanks Carla. Interesting to put a face to the name. He doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the box now, does he?
Yep. We're all asking that question. I'm telling you. Jay had no choice but to tell the truth because it's all on tape anyway. But talk about debunking that conspiracy junk in a heartbeat. The prosecution's screwed.
:laugh

Sorry I haven't got anything to add. I just posted so y'all know I'm not ignoring this. I'm reading it all.

LadyJackson

Notice Diane DID NOT mention in her report that Jay admitted he wanted money from Michael after the docu aired!!! :crackingu She only said that the defense was still having a bad day!!! :crackingu U know what I just laugh when I hear her now because she NEVER makes sense at all!! How the hell could the defense be having a bad day when prosecution witnesses are admitting they were asking for money???!! :crackingu Notice also Jay Jackson basically without actually saying it had to admit that the family WAS NOT coerced into making any tape because THEY MADE THE TAPE AT HIS STUPID APARTMENT!!! :crackingu

Diane says everyday is a bad day for the defense...

The day Michael's verdict of "NOT GUILTY" comes in she'll still say....

IT WAS A BAD DAY FOR THE DEFENSE!!!!!!! :crackingu :laugh