Official August 19 Hearing; video pg4

A

Anonymous

http://www.cnn.com/
Now it's a top story...I ****ing hate the media.

When reporting that someone from MJs camp said they'd give the kids a college education and a home, they failed to mention that they only said that because Jay Jackson was demanding something in return, and it was a suggestion, and they failed to mention that he requested MONEY. DAMN!

And you know, if a man helped me that much. If he asked me to help restore is tarnished image, i'd do it willingly for FREE, no hesitations.

Tiger Lilly

I have a huuuge ****ing problem with them reporting whats in Michael's children's bedrooms! Melville bends ovr backwards to protect Gav!n and co but gives no thought to Michael's own children's rights. :tickingti

Also how dare CNN report the stupid man-handling thing after everything today. :censored:

So on the whole, was today a good/ok/bad day?

HeavenSent

http://www.cnn.com/
Now it's a top story...I ****ing hate the media.

When reporting that someone from MJs camp said they'd give the kids a college education and a home, they failed to mention that they only said that because Jay Jackson was demanding something in return, and it was a suggestion, and they failed to mention that he requested MONEY. DAMN!
it's the incompetant media again. How are you only going to get 1/2 the story right? I swear it's an uphill battle...

So on the whole, was today a good/ok/bad day?
Good day from our vantage, only because we know the FACTS. OK day for those who don't know any better and bad day for the prosecution.

It wasn't a perfect day, but look at where they are: In Corruptville, USA.

I'm like you though, I did not appreciate the free for all on viewing the home. The media can't get shit right, therefore they don't deserve sit there and watch such exclusitivity. Damn. Sometimes I feel so overly defensive of Michael.

SpecialJanet25

The media :tickingti like always twisting stories around. i hate them too. The bunch of savages. Make me sick. As for Diane Dimond :loser: , if I was her boss, I would tell her in face, '"YOU'RE FIRED"! :makesense:

dangerous

Has Melville ruled on the 955 motion yet? The motion where Mesereau filed to have the indictment thrown out because of GJ misconduct on Sneddons part?

Does anyone know WHEN he will rule on that?
I think what Mez is trying to accomplish that AGAIN w/ this Geragos/Miller issue. If he can prove that the raid was done illegally, all the evidence obtained there will be supressed. Therefore, much of the evidence shown at the GJ will be disqualified. An indictment granted, based on illegal evidence and its subsequent false innuendo is grounds for dissmissal. Kinda cool.

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent

I'm like you though, I did not appreciate the free for all on viewing the home. The media can't get shit right, therefore they don't deserve sit there and watch such exclusitivity. Damn. Sometimes I feel so overly defensive of Michael.
Me too. But Michael trusts Mez, so i feel somewhat confident that what was done, was done for a very distinct reason. My guess is if they show the video that was done during the raid (the official version) and then maybe they have some evidence of their own to show that off limit areas were entered, they can get Melville to rule against the use of that evidence. I dunno, im trying to make sense of everything when really --> :makesense:

dangerous

3 posts in a row? oh my! :laugh :D

This was posted by avigailamor over at MJJF, she was actually inside the courtroom. Always love the insider info :D :D :D
I highlighted the most pertinent and exciting info
---------

avigailamor Posted: Aug 19 2004, 10:49 PM

ok, I'm really drained right now and I didn't feel like reading through this whole thread, so I apologize in advance if I'm just repeating whats already been posted...but I just had to respond to Diane Diamond's little report.

First of all, she stepped out of the room when Jay testified (or at least I looked around the room and didn't spot her anywhere - Jen, Jenna, Sonia...correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm amazed at the amount of detail she telepathically obtained from inside to the outside of the court room.

Jay Jackson:

The defense DID get something out of him...and that was a comfirmation that this family wanted MORE money for their interview. He confirmed that Janet went to Neverland and back on her own even AFTER she supposedly felt like she was being held hostage (if you can figure THAT out). Miller DID introduce himself when he first met with Jay and Janet as being an investigator who worked for Geragos, T-Mez provided a TRANSCRIPT showing so. Jay and Janet worked with Geragos and Miller to try to get their stuff back. Janet did mention a connection between Miller and Geragos. Jay had in possession a fax FROM: MILLER, TO: Dickerman and CC: Geragos which contained info reference their stuff in storage. Jay faxed this memo to SGT Robel also. And even with all that, he still claimed that he didn't know if Miller worked for Geragos and that he never told law enforcement that he knew. Jay said that he was a little upset that he wasn't included in the "head count" when Miller was announcing in the recorder who was in the room during the audio interview that was done shortly after the documentary aired. He said he was in there, but Miller didn't mention it on the audio. He said that Miller only mentioned 4 people. (I think you can guess which 4)

William Dickerman:

Dickerman testified during the Grand Jury hearing that he knew that Miller worked for Geragos. Cochran even had him READ his testimony out loud. And yet, even after that, when cross examined by prosecution, he claimed that he didn't know that Miller worked for Geragos. Cochran (with an annoyed look) when his turn, simply walked up to the microphone and said, "Sir, do you contend that your grand jury tesimony was the truth?" Dickerman said, "yes". Cochran ended..."no further questions."

These witnesses are trying TOO hard and is becoming so shamefully obvious that they're trying to avoid saying that they had any idea that Miller was connected to Geragos....yet with just about every witness...there was evidence that they had to know in some, way, shape or form.

Katz - Miller was his patient and knew him professionally...so he obviously knew his occupation. Not to mention that another one of his patients was an employee of Miller's.

Dickerman - dealt with Geragos and Miller ONLY in reference to the family's stuff. Dickerman and Miller corressponded with each other via fax, memos, and telephone. In one of his memos that he wrote, he stated, "according to her....certain people were acting in persuant to YOUR instructions..." He admitted that YOUR = Geragos. And one of the names listed in the memo was MILLER. But even after saying that, he still tried to back peddle by stating that he did'nt want to say that Geragos told Miller to do things.

Jay Jackson - Janet was complaining to him about Miller and Geragos. I guess he didn't care how they were connected?
---------------

SOLID day for the defense. **** the media, this ish here is the real truth.
:hatsofflegal

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by dangerous
3 posts in a row? oh my! :laugh :D

This was posted by avigailamor over at MJJF, she was actually inside the courtroom. Always love the insider info :D :D :D
I highlighted the most pertinent and exciting info
---------

avigailamor Posted: Aug 19 2004, 10:49 PM

ok, I'm really drained right now and I didn't feel like reading through this whole thread, so I apologize in advance if I'm just repeating whats already been posted...but I just had to respond to Diane Diamond's little report.

First of all, she stepped out of the room when Jay testified (or at least I looked around the room and didn't spot her anywhere - Jen, Jenna, Sonia...correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm amazed at the amount of detail she telepathically obtained from inside to the outside of the court room.

Jay Jackson:

The defense DID get something out of him...and that was a comfirmation that this family wanted MORE money for their interview. He confirmed that Janet went to Neverland and back on her own even AFTER she supposedly felt like she was being held hostage (if you can figure THAT out). Miller DID introduce himself when he first met with Jay and Janet as being an investigator who worked for Geragos, T-Mez provided a TRANSCRIPT showing so. Jay and Janet worked with Geragos and Miller to try to get their stuff back. Janet did mention a connection between Miller and Geragos. Jay had in possession a fax FROM: MILLER, TO: Dickerman and CC: Geragos which contained info reference their stuff in storage. Jay faxed this memo to SGT Robel also. And even with all that, he still claimed that he didn't know if Miller worked for Geragos and that he never told law enforcement that he knew. Jay said that he was a little upset that he wasn't included in the "head count" when Miller was announcing in the recorder who was in the room during the audio interview that was done shortly after the documentary aired. He said he was in there, but Miller didn't mention it on the audio. He said that Miller only mentioned 4 people. (I think you can guess which 4)

William Dickerman:

Dickerman testified during the Grand Jury hearing that he knew that Miller worked for Geragos. Cochran even had him READ his testimony out loud. And yet, even after that, when cross examined by prosecution, he claimed that he didn't know that Miller worked for Geragos. Cochran (with an annoyed look) when his turn, simply walked up to the microphone and said, "Sir, do you contend that your grand jury tesimony was the truth?" Dickerman said, "yes". Cochran ended..."no further questions."

These witnesses are trying TOO hard and is becoming so shamefully obvious that they're trying to avoid saying that they had any idea that Miller was connected to Geragos....yet with just about every witness...there was evidence that they had to know in some, way, shape or form.

Katz - Miller was his patient and knew him professionally...so he obviously knew his occupation. Not to mention that another one of his patients was an employee of Miller's.

Dickerman - dealt with Geragos and Miller ONLY in reference to the family's stuff. Dickerman and Miller corressponded with each other via fax, memos, and telephone. In one of his memos that he wrote, he stated, "according to her....certain people were acting in persuant to YOUR instructions..." He admitted that YOUR = Geragos. And one of the names listed in the memo was MILLER. But even after saying that, he still tried to back peddle by stating that he did'nt want to say that Geragos told Miller to do things.

Jay Jackson - Janet was complaining to him about Miller and Geragos. I guess he didn't care how they were connected?
---------------

SOLID day for the defense. **** the media, this ish here is the real truth.
:hatsofflegal
woo! Time for a MAJOR update to my latest MJEOL Bullet.