Official Feb. 23rd Jury Selection Thread

A

Anonymous

r1375870300.jpg

:)

hot4uMichael

Oh my god .... I totally agree with Acy's theory about the prosecutors being racists, even if no causes were ever said you could tell why they dismissed two black males (? Am I right?).

I'd be screaming the hell out when Sneddon's retaring!!!!

danaluvsmj

aww look at that sexy man! Only Michael can get away with wearing plaid! :D
yeah I'm pissed off about the jury selection too. I was mad that they got rid of some of the jurors just because they liked him. I think that was so unfair. And what about the leaks? This has happened twice. Why the hell would Melville ignore this?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Jury selection is going too damn FAST!

This is troubling.

At this point though, the jury is what it is. What can you do? You gotta keep the faith that they'll have a lot more sense of justice than we've been giving them credit for. I refuse to believe that they might be so closeminded as to shut out ALL the facts, and subsequently rule based on their opinions of Michael.

...or maybe I'm being too unrealistic.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
At this point though, the jury is what it is. What can you do? You gotta keep the faith that they'll have a lot more sense of justice than we've been giving them credit for. I refuse to believe that they might be so closeminded as to shut out ALL the facts, and subsequently rule based on their opinions of Michael.

...or maybe I'm being too unrealistic.

I think that way too. It's like how could you live with yourself knowing you might have put an innocent man in prison?

This is just too scary.

A

Anonymous

:( This is crazy.

What was this like 5 days? This is total bullshit, I don't care what anyone says.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by privacy
LOL Carla
Shoot, I'm making like Martin Luther King, Jr. and saying "I Have A Dream".

It is, after all Black History Month over here. :lol:

Hey, it's all about optimism with me! Ain't nothing's gonna let me down.

A jury has been chosen, according to Dimond
8 women, 4 men
Aww shit. :nonono:

A

Anonymous

one woman has a sister who was raped and has two daughters were molested by her husband. dd is giving all the details of this woman's ordeal.

Lord.