Official Feb. 23rd Jury Selection Thread

privacy

WTF?! They said it was gonna take about a month.. plus two delays... jesus. K.. too fast now.. don't want trial after all!

A

Anonymous

I can't get over this.

Something is wrong with this. That was too FU.CKING FAST! Here we are expecting at LEAST a month..and it takes 5 days?

What KIND OF SHIT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is WRONG.

Yes, I'm freaking out.

This trial has to be moved.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
I wonder how Michael's feeling about the selection and the freaking speed of it.

They are saying he's not happy.

A

Anonymous

If after this, the defense doesn't do anything, I'm going to have some serious doubts.

5 days?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
It's gonna be ok tho...cause...anyone who fails to see he's innocent is too dumb to live on this earth...right?

Sneddon is the D.A..and has been for years. He's dumb as butt.

privacy

Loose.. wanna join me in a mass massacre on the judge and sned etc.. and force them to do exactly as we wish? :D

A

Anonymous

jim hammer looks so con****ed right now. he said that b/c the judge put such a limit on the # of challenges and the time limit each side could question the jurors, it could be an issue for appeal.

Damn right.

10 minutes..that is so wrong. There better be an appeal.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Sneddon is the D.A..and has been for years. He's dumb as butt.
yeah he was the DA for all those years. But remember tho, he ran UNCHALLENGED. The crooked man never had any opposition.

Maybe not everyone in SB is satisfied w/him. I still believe he's not going to bow out gracefully.

privacy

I hope he goes absolutely mad upon hearing MJ is innocent and runs around screaming, clawing at his face.

Then gets locked away.

frozen rose

well, this could be a good thing in a way, the quicker the jury is picked, the faster the trial will finish. But that is my opinion.