Official March 28 2005 Thread

IrishFaery

Noting that prosecutors had yet to call the victim's mother to the witness stand, Mesereau asked that Melville delay his decision on the introduction of prior bad acts testimony until the woman testifies. Referring to how Sneddon's case has been unfolding, Mesereau remarked, "Every time they put on a witness, it gets worse."

Right on T-Mez. They really need to quit stalling on the mother.

Cristine87

What did I tell you? I knew the ****er wouldn't testify, he has no reason to & he'd be caught up in a minute. ****ing Ray Chandler, that asshole is always in front of the camera talking shit. If there was a mountain of evidence, Michael would've been prosecuted & put in jail. Don't give that Witness protection bullshit! That is such a sorry ass excuse!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dimond through Guthrie: Says the defense just named off 8 boys, now grown men, who the prosecution wanted to allege were "victims" and ALL of them deny that anything at all ever happened.

It was kinda quick and Dimond acted like she really didn't want to report it. So who knows if she's giving the full story. I just don't trust her ass.

hot4uMichael

*LMAO* and I am loving it... every single secon, I love to see him stand on his hairy knees and plead for letting him win this case.... but I am enjoying to see Sneddon suffer!!!!!!1

sunny2005

Originally posted by whisper
Dimond through Guthrie: Says the defense just named off 8 boys, now grown men, who the prosecution wanted to allege were "victims" and ALL of them deny that anything at all ever happened.

It was kinda quick and Dimond acted like she really didn't want to report it. So who knows if she's giving the full story. I just don't trust her ass.
:sneddoncr
Cause she knows her time of being a journalist is over after this case, and her reputation is trashed totally! after all the lies she spread, she is scared what is going to happen to her after Jackson is vindicated.

The prosecution are presenting their arguement to introduce prior acts on false information where they are being counteracted by the defense. And Sneddon honestly believe's that the Judge will rule in his favour?

JUSTME

damn they let the allegations in. and they are also saying a boy from the 90's will testify and the judge is allowing him to testify. i hope tmez lays into them!

IrishFaery

Originally posted by Annieruok7
That's it...

Judge just ruled that previous accusations are in...

Pray,
Annie

FINALLY! The breakdown of the scam of the century begins NOW! I just can't understand why Melville was stalling.

A

Anonymous

He was stalling because MJ could have lost this on one accusation, but since shit was going well for him, he ruled against him and now its going downhill.

This is so f.ucked up. I feel sick in my stomach.