Official March 28 2005 Thread

JUSTME

they just said that they can talkabout the 93 case and that there was a settlement but cant talk about how much. the boy that will testify(maids son) they said the pros. can't talkabout it but defence can

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Testimony about the alleged prior incidents--most of which date back more than a decade--would be incredibly time consuming, Mesereau said, adding that "all is fair game" when it came to examining the motivations of the third-party witnesses. Mesereau specifically mentioned how Francia sold her story to a television tabloid show, but then later disavowed her TV claims during a sworn deposition.

Source: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/03280...cksonpast1.html

Annieruok7

UPDATE:

-Previous allegations will be told through 3rd parties, including the 93 allegation

-One real alleged victim will come forward, the son of one of Jackson's former maids, Francia...

_ (5) alleged prior acts in total, one is a well known child actor

TOOBIN SAYS THIS:

- Current accuser seems to have modeled his case after the 93 case

- Absence of the alleged victims testifying in open court may hurt the prosecution, seems less credible

These reporters are practically frothing at the mouth now, its really sad

Poor Mikey...I still love you

Annie

The media seem to be taking this story and running with it. They are getting the assumption that there are 5 individuals who have previously alleged molestation, when in fact it is only 2 induviduals who have alleged wrongful behaviour on, Michael's part on seperate occasions.

HeavenSent

Think about if Michael was truly criminal, would it take this trial in 2005 to bring these so called victims to justice? HELL NO. And 3rd party allegations? These people are such cowards! All this is does to add innuendo and suspicion to a jury who probably already feels that they've been played like fools. And Melville and his alky self is in on it too. More tax payer money down the drain, I'm telling you. Truthfully, this news doesnt upset me as much as I thought it would.
Mesereau said, adding that "all is fair game" when it came to examining the motivations of the third-party witnesses. Mesereau specifically mentioned how Francia sold her story to a television tabloid show, but then later disavowed her TV claims during a sworn deposition.
Mez is going to destroy these people.

JUSTME

so 5 more people are saying something

ok lets see

corey feldman
jordan chandler
maids son

but i dunno who the other 2 could be

htarw

corey feldman has gotta be the child star.....didnt he say nothing ever happened, except for a venerial disease book?

im sort of glad this is coming in....time to clear the air about all this non sense!

floacist

When I first saw it on the news I felt sick, not because of the new information being let in but just happy those creeps on CNN are to have something "Bad" happen to the defence they were talking shit like the case might as well be over for Michael..like nevermind all the ass Michael's team has kicked for the past 5 weeks or whatever but now...uhhh no its over. I cant wait till Mez kicks some ass:)

htarw

those other claims are even more ridiculous than the current accuser's family....michael will clear his name FULLY....why did all those boys never file criminal charges against michael? it doesnt sound right, and it will be very obvious. Remember, Mez said everything is fair game....they will dissect those people's lies worst than they did with the current accuser.

HeavenSent

^Thank you again! Michael knew coming into this weekend that there was the possibility that 93 would be let in. He did that interview in which he said that all of what he's going thru is nothing more than to embarrass and to demean him. This is what this is.

To cast doubt in a jury who has already been bored to tears and to embarrass Michael.

This is all being done for a reason. Michael's name will be cleared after this.

A

Anonymous

This is clearly unfair.

They are trying to convict him based on hearsay? Okay.

I was expecting this though.

..I'm laughing at the whole 'Chandler will testify in favor of Jackson'..'June Chandler...blah blah'' BS that a certain...um NM, I won't go there.