Official March 28 2005 Thread

hot4uMichael

524875738pf.jpg

r2449436042.jpg

mj4life

don't trip ya'll we knew all the time that Smellville was sneddumb's golfing buddy. Sneddumb has NOOOO case what so ever so of course he was going to help his buddy out. I knew that he was going to let 93 in and you know what...im glad he did because 93 is just as crappy as these case and michael will be CLEARED fully and no more clouds will be over his head. THis will be like killing two birds with one stone and melville just did mike a favor.

htarw

i think that the 93/94 allegations will not help the prosecution. they will look even worse when those so called witnesses are cross examined for the very first time! Can you imagine how bad it will be!

hot4uMichael

524875731dk.jpg

SANTA MARIA, CA - MARCH 28: Michael Jackson supporter Vanessa Castor ® yells at a protestor after Jackson arrived at the Santa Maria Superior Court for the start of the fifth week of Jackson's trial March 28, 2005 in Santa Maria, California. Jackson is charged in a 10-count indictment with molesting a boy, plying him with liquor and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion. (Photo by Carlo Allegri/Getty Images)

Didn't Melville tell the pros. not too long ago that 93/94 would neither help nor hurt their case?

The only thing which this will represent is the desperation on the prosecution's part to convict, Michael of the crime he is being tried for.

The only thing which I am worried about is that the Jury must remember that it is the current allegation's which have brought him into this situation, and must therefore reach a verdict only on the basis of the current claims.. not prior accusation's.

htarw

these people have contradicted themselves so many times....they will be cross examined....they've never been cross examined! Any allegation about anything towards anyone can seem credible if you are not being questioned about the validity of it all. these people have answers to give

SpecialJanet25

Let me tell you all something. This could hurt the prosecution more than the defense. They only wanted to bring '93 in to help their weak ass case. I wanted '93 to come in because we can finally learn the truth about what really happen. This is a big chance for Michael to finally clear his name. The jury can take the "word" of this lying ass 3 third party or not.

I would like these questions:

1) If they 3 third party witness claim they saw something, why did you continue working for Michael or least go to the police instead tabloid reporters?

2) To Ray Chandler, if you claim there is a monthing of evidence against Michael, then why is your nephew don't want to cooperate and seek justice for his alleged horrible ordeal?

3) How are they so called alleged 5 bad acts is going to help the prosecution when they never filed charges or had strong evidence alleging supporting Michael's guilt?

Sneddon is already being stupid because his case gets worse and worse!
He is regretted this because he's going hurt him more than help his case

IrishFaery

Originally posted by htarw
these people have contradicted themselves so many times....they will be cross examined....they've never been cross examined! Any allegation about anything towards anyone can seem credible if you are not being questioned about the validity of it all. these people have answers to give

I agree.

And that is when the fun will begin!

htarw

LOL....i was laughing at this:

on CNN, they were saying that there were 4 other boys who claimed molestation had not gotten money, like it was proof that they are telling the truth!! Why didnt they go to the cops then? Man, the media is doing everything they can to make this look as bad as possible

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by htarw
LOL....i was laughing at this:

on CNN, they were saying that there were 4 other boys who claimed molestation had not gotten money, like it was proof that they are telling the truth!! Why didnt they go to the cops then? Man, the media is doing everything they can to make this look as bad as possible

HA HA HA! :crackingu The media is always going to twisted the truth. We be laughing in their face when Michael is accquitted.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
:camera MSNBC : Mike Taibbi report about previous "allegations" March 28 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/28
Description:

Accessible for now

Air date: March 28 2005

MIKE TAIBBI: …Three of the five have denied publicly that they were ever abused by Michael Jackson. The other two accepted financial settlements in the millions of dollars.

…Tom Mesereau, Jackson's lead defense attorney on the other hand brought back judge Melville's own statement in a pre-trial hearing to him saying that the judge once said in court -- he did, I was there -- that he would not allow this old evidence to be brought in rescue a weak case in chief.

And Mesereau said in court that this case is a bad case that's going to get worse -- his words. That he'd been able to successfully impeach the testimony not just of the accuser, but of his key corroborating witnesses: his brother and his sister.

…I keep saying "alleged" because it is that. It's going to be challenged. In fact Tom Mesereau said there will be, in his words, 'full blown trials' to challenge the credibility of each of these witnesses. By some estimates, outside the courtroom, this could add months to this trial.

TAIBBI:…One of the witnesses who's allowed to testify according to the judge's ruling is Bob Jones who was an associate of Michael Jackson's for some years. And had in the past, according to Tom Sneddon the prosecutor, made statements that were incriminating about Michael Jackson.

Tom Sneddon said in court today that it is in fact true that Bob Jones has recanted those statements. So, he's gonna get on the stand. He'll say whatever he's going to say. Tom Sneddon said he didn't know what he was gonna say. He will certainly be challenged vigorously by the defense.

Some of these witnesses have made as many as 8 statements in prior depositions and in court testimony and in interviews with law enforcement. So there's a lot of material from which these impeaching bit of testimony and interview statements can be drawn in order to challenge whatever they say in court. So this is going to extend the trial.

A

Anonymous

The five are:

Jason Francia
Wade Robson
Macaulay Culkin
Jordan Chandler
Brett Barnes

I am really really really really really ticked off that they are calling them all alledged victims when all of them but two denied any abuse.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I wouldn't feel sick, I'd feel pissed. This is wasting the jury's time. I wouldn't even call 93 a case. That shit never went to trial. By admitting this garbage in, Mez is going to clear Michael's name once and for all. It's not going to get worse.
u really think so carla?