Official March 28 2005 Thread

ITV News just gave a brief account of todays rulings and quess who appeared in their report.. No other than supposed friend Uri Geller. He explained that it wasn't a good idea for, Michael to mention on the interview which he resently gave, that he suspected conspiracy was the main drive of this case. He suggested that he should have kept this concept to himself instead of revealing it to the public. ( Keep your opinion to yourself, Uri )

minnie michael

honesty i had a cold sweat when i got the news letting 93 storm came in..is bs..those people are crazy right now they canot find anything so has to find old sories out and help themselves... but that's impossible..MIke was innocent in 93, he has admitted that he feel regreted hadnot fighted for his clear name 10 years ago..this time we will prove he is innocent at one time..but maybe Mez need more preparation to fight for our innocence... i donot wanna this happened..but like all of u said its not a bad thing..cos this was a weaker case like this one..let's make the truth come out this time and let those greedy people die..

as for those 5 men..its very laughable..they have been searching for boys for more than 10 years..but still those 5 men on the lists..except that bs ass and that former maid's son..the rest of them are all our friends..if they have to take the stand all of they do is helping us..i am sure they are...

as for that former maid..she was a greedy bs and sold his ugly dirty thought to tabloids for money..i am sure..to this day she willl forget what she did 10 years ago and hold her ugly words back..totally changed her stroies and make jury confused.. so she is not dangerous to us..praying for Mike..plz..

SpecialJanet25

Excuse me, Mr. Geller, who the hell are you to judge want Michael should say or not to say? Whether you agree with him or not, Michael has the right to speak his mind. He needs to learn to keep his big month shut, some friend he turn out to be.

HeavenSent

Uri needs to get over himself. Quit trying to be so caring, you spoon bender. Shit.

And if I hear "I will be shaken to the core" one more time....

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by minnie michael
honesty i had a cold sweat when i got the news letting 93 storm came in..is bs..those people are crazy right now they canot find anything so has to find old sories out and help themselves... but that's impossible..MIke was innocent in 93, he has admitted that he feel regreted hadnot fighted for his clear name 10 years ago..this time we will prove he is innocent at one time..but maybe Mez need more preparation to fight for our innocence... i donot wanna this happened..but like all of u said its not a bad thing..cos this was a weaker case like this one..let's make the truth come out this time and let those greedy people die..

as for those 5 men..its very laughable..they have been searching for boys for more than 10 years..but still those 5 men on the lists..except that bs ass and that former maid's son..the rest of them are all our friends..if they have to take the stand all of they do is helping us..i am sure they are...

as for that former maid..she was a greedy bs and sold his ugly dirty thought to tabloids for money..i am sure..to this day she willl forget what she did 10 years ago and hold her ugly words back..totally changed her stroies and make jury confused.. so she is not dangerous to us..praying for Mike..plz..

Minnie, let me tell to make you feel strong and positive. This ruling is only going to make the prosecution look worse. Many People believe Michael was guilty of the '93 allegations; however, the 3 young men of the 5 denied Michael did any inapproriate to them. Jordy Chandler is not cooperate with prosecutors. Sneddon wanted it in to help his weak ass case. Michael needs clear his name about '93. He always, always maintain his innocence. The media is going to twisted everything about this trial.
We are going to fight to the end and we have be strong for Michael, his family, his legal team, and his children. This isn't the end, it just the beginning, Victory will be ours.

minnie michael

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Minnie, let me tell to make you feel strong and positive. This ruling is only going to make the prosecution look worse. Many People believe Michael was guilty of the '93 allegations; however, the 3 young men of the 5 denied Michael did any inapproriate to them. Jordy Chandler is not cooperate with prosecutors. Sneddon wanted it in to help his weak ass case. Michael needs clear his name about '93. He always, always maintain his innocence. The media is going to twisted everything about this trial.
We are going to fight to the end and we have be strong for Michael, his family, his legal team, and his children. This isn't the end, it just the beginning, Victory will be ours.

yes specialjanet..that's what we all know..its not a bad thing right? add 93 case in just can make SD looks more uglier and weaker..cos that was totally a non-case like this one..i agree with you and still have full confidence..this is not a big thing to MEZ..

just feel worried cos maybe MIKE feel bad about this and that old scar hasnot healed at all and...donot blame me..i am always worried easily.. :pacifier :hitting we will get our final victory..i am sure..enough..

thanks Janet's sweetness and help..i am full of confidence as always..lvoe.. :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by mjjf
And Sneddon says he won't be done with his case until sometime after May 1st -- so we've still got a lot of this to listen to.

?!?!?!?

Dammit, poor Michael.

Mack Dogg

Y'all are worried over nothing. Most of the legal experts on TV said this won't help the prosecution, because all the prosection got are hearsay. More credibility will be on the line and one out of five boys saying "I was molested." It's all bullshit, even I can be Mike's lawyer and cross-examine these bitches.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
Y'all are worried over nothing. Most of the legal experts on TV said this won't help the prosecution, because all the prosection got are hearsay. More credibility will be on the line and one out of five boys saying "I was molested." It's all bullshit, even I can be Mike's lawyer and cross-examine these bitches.

They all expected Chandler to testify.

But besides that...who gives a f*ck what they say? :laugh

megan23

:melvilletrouble that's the quote after this shit is over with....what I am thinking right now is this :makesense: is this ever going to end? I feel like I am in a bad epsiode of the Twlight Zone.....

Originally posted by Mack Dogg

Oh hell yeah! Mez will be doing some serious ass kicking, Moonwalk style! Y'all know that, Sneddon after he loses his "case" :sneddonshutup:sneddoncr I don't know about you guys but, I soooooooo can't wait until Mez does some serious ass kicking!!! :thumbsup

~K.M.A.~

danaluvsmj

I'm sure you guys are feeling the same way I do about this case. We all just want it to go away. It doesn't look like it will go away anytime soon though, since '93 has been let in. It could be at least 3 months.This worries me because poor Michael's still in pain and I'm afraid as this keeps going on it's going to get worse and he'll be sent to the hospital again. I know he's very strong, but the body can only take so much. If only there was a miracle to end this all so Michael can get on with his life again. It's been going on way too long.

HeavenSent

Go read the transcripts of Michael's interview with Jesse Jackson. Jesse reminded him that God won't give him more than he can handle. Michael wasn't brought to these great lengths to just throw in the towel. Our perceived stepbacks, may not be neccessarily his personal own. Michael is not going to surrender physically OR mentally. He might very well being adding another layer of armor for all we know.

I know this seems tedious, but we can't keep going from "Michael is so strong!" to "I don't know if Michael can handle this." We have to stay consistently strong, despite all of the so called setbacks, that's our whole reason for being here day after day.