Official May 18 2005 thread

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Official.

Remember, never post an article anywhere on this site without also posting the full url (link) where you got it.

^^

During yesterday's proceeding:

Child abuse investigators from LA testified where she stated that she engaged into an investigation on the basis of allegation's involving abuse and neglect in 2003 after the Martin Bashir documentary aired.

The child abuse investigator explained that the family never complained that they were being abused or held against their will. She consistenly denied that anything improper on Michael's part ever occured between her or her children.

An important revelevation was that the mother even suggested that they could hold the interview at neverland, even though they were supposedly being held against their will.

After this point the investigators came to a conclusion that they could not suspect any abuse occuring at that specific time as the family repeatedly praised Michael for being a father type figure.

A few months later the Child abuse investigators crossed paths with the family in a resturant and again they never gave the impression that anything innapproriate occured or the fact that they were being "falsely imprisoned"

Nearing the end of the trial proceeding Michael Jackson's cousin, Simone took the stand where she testified that she had witnessed the accuser and his brother take a bottle of wine from Neverland's kitchen. Her testimony has collaborated with several others who have testified, stating that they observed members of the family stealing alcohol and comsuming it.

Michael's Cousin remains on the stand and will conclude her testimony this morning.

sistahlamb

A few months later the Child abuse investigators crossed paths with the family in a resturant and again they never gave the impression that anything innapproriate occured or the fact that they were being "falsely imprisoned"

This part is kinda confusing to me because in another article talking about this it said that the mother told the social worker when she ran into her that her stay at NL was horrible.

????

This part is kinda confusing to me because in another article talking about this it said that the mother told the social worker when she ran into her that her stay at NL was horrible.

I don't know if I missed something out in that brief account of yesterday's proceeding, mabye I have. I must say that I don't remember being informed about that particular disscusion in that incident you are talking about. The only thing that I can suggest is that the mother also stated to the Child Abuse investigators that Michael had planned a trip for them to go to brazil and she exclaimed that she never wanted to go to that "dump" (something to that effect)

maintenant

Originally posted by sistahlamb

????

Well, I think her stay at Neverland WAS horrible...just not for HER (but for cooks, maids, security guards, and Michael himself!).

maintenant

I heard on the news this morning (if I can trust it) that Paris and Prince I are slated to be witnesses, too. The other newscaster was upset over that, "Why are they having little kids as witnesses, what can they know?" What, the demonic ARVISO kids are okay as witnesses, but not Michael's own?

Also, I hate it when newcasters say the Arvisos were "bratty". No, I don't think breaking into and driving people's cars when you are 13, stealing and drinking wine, going through somebody's private stuff and taking some of it into your own room (some of Michael's magazines found in the Arviso guest quarters), holding a knife to the throat of a cook, threatening to get employees fired, committing perjury on the witness stand, and participating in a sham trial to get an innocent man sent to prison for 20 years is BRATTY...it is, instead, downright evil. And that fact is VERY clear to the members of the jury.

Also, a young male cousin of Michael's is slated to testify for the defense...there were occasions when he had to share guest quarters with the Arviso boys and he will say that both boys already "knew" about "self-sexual gratification" before Michael so-called "initiated" Gavin into it. I am guessing from this that said boys were doing stuff like that in the room while Michael's cousin was there...so they're hardly innocent little children being ruined by Michael, but true slimeballs accusing Michael of doing something TO them that they, themselves, were doing quite regularly on their own and in front of witnesses.

Aaliyah

2005-05-18T154942Z_01_SMT01_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-18T155004Z_01_SMT02_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-18T155044Z_01_SAM01D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

Eboni

Hello guys :D

It makes me so happy 2 c Michael's fans there at the courthouse everyday screaming their love and support 4 the world 2 c :thumbsup

-I miss that smile on his lips 2day but I guess everyday's not the same huh??

-That's alright though because we're his fans r smiling 4 him.

-I'm surprised each day though at how this case is allowed 2 go on like this.
Everyone so far has proven the 'ARVIZO GANG' as THEIVING, LYING PHYCOS. :extremely

-You know...probably this is Gods way of clearing Michael Jackson name completely...1993 and these present day charges. Everything has come to light 4 the better because all these lies will make his victory even sweeter.

-As crazy as it might sound, just think about it.....
-

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ja' at MJJF

*Court TV Update*

- Simone is off the stand
- Rio was on and now off the stand. He said that he walked in on Gavin and Star masterbating to an adult movie in the Guest Suite. Also said that he saw Gavin and Star stealing liquor from the wine cellar.