Official May 2 2005 thread

Originally posted by Cristine87
How does any of this connect Michael to conspiracy? I keep hearing Mark Schaffel, not Michael Jackson! I can't wait for the defense to begin their case so they could make them look stupid...well, more then they already have!

Why has Mark Schaffel not testify for the da?

Trace Gallenger just said that word around the courthouse is Rudy will be a hostile witness. So Sneddon might not be able to go out with a bang. I hope for once the reporter is correct

Cristine87

Originally posted by koprulestheworld

Trace Gallenger just said that word around the courthouse is Rudy will be a hostile witness. So Sneddon might not be able to go out with a bang. I hope for once the reporter is correct
What's a hostile witness?

A

Anonymous

It gets under my skin how Michael has/had all these assholes working for him.

Michael Jackson confident of acquittal
Tuesday May 3 2005 00:00 IST
IANS

LOS ANGELES: Troubled superstar Michael Jackson is so confident he'll be cleared of all child molestation charges he has booked a trip to London this summer.

"Michael is confident he will be found innocent. He's actually planning to come to London this summer. He's booked the flights and the hotel already. A friend is getting married and he's going to be there," Internet Media Database quoted his close pal Uri Geller as saying.

Geller is standing by the "Bad" singer as he fights 10 felony charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiracy involving allegations of child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion in a court in Santa Maria, California.
something

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?I...festyle&Topic=0

IrishFaery

Exactly! And why haven't these so-called henchmen been charged? Why is MJ being blamed for something the prosecution has yet to prove he was even involved in? Why am I trying to make sense out of this case?

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Exactly! And why haven't these so-called henchmen been charged? Why is MJ being blamed for something the prosecution has yet to prove he was even involved in? Why am I trying to make sense out of this case?

That what i want to know too!!

Tiger Lilly

LOL Vicky! :laugh

LMAO, I seriously hope this is true! It's almost comical how everyone is backfiring on Sneddumb! :lol:

http://www.wtev.com/news/national/story.as...DC-D64B3E7D0860

Jackson prosecution presents evidences about associates' actions
Last Update: 5/2/2005 2:27:31 PM

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - The jury in the Michael Jackson child molestation case is hearing evidence regarding financial transactions among some of the pop star's associates.

Prosecutors say the idea is to document activities and communications among those named as unindicted co-conspirators.
A bank branch manager testified that Marc Schaffel cashed two checks totaling one and one-half million dollars in early 2003. The money came from an account belonging to Neverland Valley Entertainment, for which Jackson and Schaffel were the only signatories.

Schaffel's name has come up in connection with efforts to contain damage from the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson." Jackson said in the documentary that he let children sleep in his bed but it was non-sexual.

What does this mean??

http://www.wtev.com/news/national/story.as...DC-D64B3E7D0860

Jackson prosecution presents evidences about associates' actions
Last Update: 5/2/2005 2:27:31 PM

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - The jury in the Michael Jackson child molestation case is hearing evidence regarding financial transactions among some of the pop star's associates.

Prosecutors say the idea is to document activities and communications among those named as unindicted co-conspirators.
A bank branch manager testified that Marc Schaffel cashed two checks totaling one and one-half million dollars in early 2003. The money came from an account belonging to Neverland Valley Entertainment, for which Jackson and Schaffel were the only signatories.

Schaffel's name has come up in connection with efforts to contain damage from the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson." Jackson said in the documentary that he let children sleep in his bed but it was non-sexual.

What does this mean??

Absolutely nothing to Michael.... Just another fish net tossed out by Sneddung hoping to catch something.... :bs

Tiger Lilly

I just skipped merrily over to MJJF and lookie at this mess :lol:

Originally posted by TSColdMan
It seems that the reporters are all confused by the phone call chart and testimony going on today. Savannah said the chart has arrows all over the place, Peter Bowes said it was very complicated, Dimond said that she wish they could have spent a little money for better charts because the one they have is hard to read. 31 calls were made between two of the co-conspirators, still not linking Michael up to this stuff.
No Rudy yet either lol!