Official May 2 2005 thread

Tabloid Junkie

I don't know if this was already posted:

Originally Posted by TSColdMan
It seems that the reporters are all confused by the phone call chart and testimony going on today. Savannah said the chart has arrows all over the place, Peter Bowes said it was very complicated, Dimond said that she wish they could have spent a little money for better charts because the one they have is hard to read. 31 calls were made between two of the co-conspirators, still not linking Michael up to this stuff.

Tabloid Junkie

http://www.wtev.com/news/national/story.as...DC-D64B3E7D0860

Jackson prosecution presents evidences about associates' actions
Last Update: 5/2/2005 2:27:31 PM

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) - The jury in the Michael Jackson child molestation case is hearing evidence regarding financial transactions among some of the pop star's associates.

Prosecutors say the idea is to document activities and communications among those named as unindicted co-conspirators.

A bank branch manager testified that Marc Schaffel cashed two checks totaling one and one-half million dollars in early 2003. The money came from an account belonging to Neverland Valley Entertainment, for which Jackson and Schaffel were the only signatories.

Schaffel's name has come up in connection with efforts to contain damage from the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson." Jackson said in the documentary that he let children sleep in his bed but it was non-sexual.

Prosecutors say they'll finish the molestation case this week, then the defense begins.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
I don't know if this was already posted:

Originally Posted by TSColdMan
It seems that the reporters are all confused by the phone call chart and testimony going on today. Savannah said the chart has arrows all over the place, Peter Bowes said it was very complicated, Dimond said that she wish they could have spent a little money for better charts because the one they have is hard to read. 31 calls were made between two of the co-conspirators, still not linking Michael up to this stuff.
Lol, I just posted that on the previous page, Jordan. :laugh

Schaffel this and Konitzer that, Schaffel, Schaffel, Amen, Schaffel! *roll eyes* Yeh, that proves Michael "molested" the kid... :smacking Wake up Sned!

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Lol, I just posted that on the previous page, Jordan. :laugh

Schaffel this and Konitzer that, Schaffel, Schaffel, Amen, Schaffel! *roll eyes* Yeh, that proves Michael "molested" the kid... :smacking Wake up Sned!

Sorry :(

I think the financial expert will be on tomorrow.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by TSColdMan
Duross O' Brian is the financial expert that will be testifying. He is officially called a "forensic accountant" and Sneddon said the following about him in an early court date:

--
Yes. And he has already done an exhaustive review of an abundance of financial information that was provided by the defense, which gives us the grounds that we are basing our materiality clause on to believe that Mr. Jackson is facing this financial peril.
--

Because in Sneddon's world; Financial peril = false imprisonment and molestation.
This gets more and more pathetic...

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Wildcats
Jennifer London was just on talking about the phone records. Said they showed over 10 calls between the five alleged co-conspirators the date of Janet first escape. Said the defense got up and pointed out no calls were connected to Jackson.
:crackingu

All the pros are doing is confirming Michael knew Schaffel, which no one is denying. But that doesn't mean any crime ever took place! :lol: