Official May 26 2005 Thread

MystiqueX2004

I just wanted to say that I feel really bad for Michael right now. The prosecution is humiliating him and this case is wearing on Michael a lot. I also wanted to say that I was watching CourtTV despite my resolve not to watch any news coverage because of the obvious biasness, and I have some questions. They were saying that this video of the accuser was an explosive win for the prosecution because it humanizes the accuser, but one thing that I don't get, is that how come the accuser was not the same way on the stand? Why wasn't he as emotional? Instead, he was combative and flippant. Why doesn't the prosecution go ahead and call the accuser to the stand and then show the video if they wanted to humanize him so much? One thing that I have noticed from watching the defense case, is that this kid is not some little boy who is helpless. This boy is streetsmart and I am sure that he would have knocked the crap outta Michael had he tried something. I don't believe for one minute that this kid, who is "manipulative and cunning" would for one minute let anything inappropriate happen to him

Danielle Oliver

Spokeswoman: Trial 'very tough'
Dismisses rumors on selling Neverland
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 Posted: 5:54 PM EDT (2154 GMT)

(CNN) - With his defense complete and the jury's judgment nearing, Michael Jackson has "a strong grip on reality," but his trial has "been very tough on him, both physically and emotionally," his spokeswoman said Wednesday.

"He has taken this, I think, as best as he could," Raymone Bain told CNN after the defense rested its case. (Full story)

"But there have been some good days, and there have been some bad days. And I'm sure that right now we are going to all be a little nervous, because it is the waiting game about to begin."

Bain also shot down European media reports that Jackson has sold his Neverland Ranch and will leave the United States if acquitted of the child molestation charges against him.

"I want to state for the record, unequivocally: Michael Jackson has not sold Neverland. He is not moving to Europe. That is a rumor," Bain said.

However, Bain did say Jackson has said he would be more cautious about spending time with children other than his own.

"Michael has indicated that he is not going to place himself in this position again," she said. "His love for children has been an innocent one. He has not done anything criminal or anything wrong. And it's unfortunate that we are where we are."

Bain said that "it was a group decision" behind Jackson's not testifying in his own trial. "Michael listened to his defense team, and he was not going to say, 'Well, I just demand on testifying.'"

"His attorneys did not feel, at this point in time in the trial, it was necessary," said Bain.

It was Jackson's lead attorney, Thomas Mesereau Jr., who suggested Jackson would address the jurors directly, saying, "Michael Jackson will tell you" in his opening statement

However, Bain said that jurors have been able to hear from Jackson through hours of interviews -- from the unflattering television documentary, "Living With Michael Jackson," by British journalist Martin Bashir to outtakes and rebuttal videos -- that were played as evidence during the trial.

"Michael Jackson has not gone without a voice in this trial," she said. "He has been heard for hours in his own voice."

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/25/jackson....lans/index.html

Cristine87

So they have a second chance to go after this timeline & molestation portion of these charges! Yes! This shit is getting intense!

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
i want this kid to say MJ did not touch me!! Please say it!

We'd all like for him to say that but hey...he's a weasle so it's probably not going to happen!!!

The judge allowed the edited version of the police interview in.

The interview has to be edited to 30mins in total and the content must be agreed by both sides

classicaldj

""Source: Lexis Nexis

Copyright 1994 Caledonian Newspapers Ltd.
The Herald (Glasgow)

January 28, 1994

Police photographs may save Jackson

New York, Thursday - POLICE photographs of Michael Jackson's genitals may be his salvation in avoiding criminal charges of child abuse, according to a source close to the pop star's camp.

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, said the photographs did not tally with a description given to police by a 14-year-old boy who accused Jackson in a civil suit of sexually abusing him.

The source said this was one reason why the star agreed this week to settle the suit with the boy and his parents. According to the source, the boy was paid $ 5m (£3.3m) to withdraw his suit.

The source said the description the youth gave of Jackson's genitalia turned out to be at variance with photographs a Judge ordered police to have taken.

"The pictures simply didn't match the boy's description," said the source.""

I have to say that I respect your objectivity in reporting the news.

In his tearful four-minute televised message from his Neverland Ranch last month, Jackson described the photographic session as "the most humiliating ordeal" of his life.--Reuter.

Police photographs may save Jackson (Jan 28 94) - The Herald
http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=1144

sistahlamb

Gavin is gonna get caught in all his lies when he takes the stand agian.

When that happens, eventually he'll buckle and I pray that Meserau will fianlly pull the truth out of him.

Eboni

Why wont he say it??? Does he really hate him that much??

Hahahah...girl you are so cute in your own sweet way...the way you ask questions.....

-He won't say it because that was not the DEAL he made with Sneddumb!!!!

-He's being minipulated by his mother to do these things!!!

-....he should know better though...he's not 4 yrs old!!!!!

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
Hahahah...girl you are so cute in your own sweet way...the way you ask questions.....

-He won't say it because that was not the DEAL he made with Sneddumb!!!!

-He's being minipulated by his mother to do these things!!!

-....he should know better though...he's not 4 yrs old!!!!!

Well he needs to stop it!!! Give it up say he did not touch you please!! :lol:

classicaldj

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
eww it's sneddon's birthday! I can't believe it, I share a birthday with the devil!! :yuk

"For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday. "
- Senator John Glenn

danaluvsmj

52983322.jpg

52983343.jpg

52983363.jpg

MJISHOT

Why wont he say it??? Does he really hate him that much??
for gods sake girl, please think before u post please! Im so tired of reading your dumb ass comments! If Gavin intends to say Michael never touched him... then why has this whole trial happened? And if you recall Gavin on the stand, he was rude and up his own arse... he has no conscience!