Official May 6 2005 Thread

Aaliyah

2005-05-06T161818Z_01_MJT101D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-06T160549Z_01_SAM04D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

Your right there are times when his looks younger and there are other says where he looks older, i guess it the botox? I keep hearing rumors that mac maybe on the stand today or monday! :tooexcite And after that its alot 1108 baby "yaaa baby do i make you happy"

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I hate to admit this, but Michael really does not look to well. When a few of the TV reporters were commenting on this, I just said to myself, "ah screw you!!", but seeing the pics of today, I might have to agree with them.

I mean, just look!! I know he has vitiligo and everything, but his skin has just been looking especially pale lately.

I don't know, it's just an observation.
Maybe I just don't want to see it myself and am making excuses, but I gettyimages has a real habit of manipulating Michael's pictures a lot. Eg:

52767193.jpg

^^^ They always make him look like he's wearing lipstick. It wouldn't surprise me if they've manipulated his skin too.

I noticed yesterday the pictures from Geraldo had much more colour than those from gettyimages. Try not to worry, sistah. Look at him here, he looks beautiful:

2005-05-06T161818Z_01_MJT101D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

See the change in colour to his skin and lips compared to the gettyimages one?

As always thank you very much for posting the piccys, aaliyah! :rose:

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Your right there are times when his looks younger and there are other says where he looks older, i guess it the botox
BOTOX!?!? Girl, sit down! :hitting

sistahlamb

Maybe I just want to see it myself and am making excuses, but I gettyimages has a real habit of manipulating Michael's pictures a lot. Eg:

Why the hell do they do that???

I don't know, how can they do that so quickly though???

Tiger Lilly

Why the hell do they do that???

I don't know, how can they do that so quickly though???
I don't know, probably to try and make him look"abnormal". They keep doing it! :hitting It really doesn't take long to do editing like that in photoshop, only a few seconds...

sistahlamb

Oh well, anyway....who is supposed to take the stand today???

Is Brett Brather finished with his testimony??? I heard he was but I'm not sure.

If he is, who specifically goes next? I think it's Wade's sister.

frozen rose

yeah! well, this case is very stressful on him, so of course he would look paler. Stress can do that to you at times; you start to look ill!

alfredo

I hate to admit this, but Michael really does not look to well. When a few of the TV reporters were commenting on this, I just said to myself, "ah screw you!!", but seeing the pics of today, I might have to agree with them.

I mean, just look!! I know he has vitiligo and everything, but his skin has just been looking especially pale lately.

I don't know, it's just an observation.

I noticed too but it's probably is just the stress of going through this. I think his family is helping him. I notice Joe pulling the umbrella yesterday, joking around and stuff :lol: . I hate that he's going through this. We all just feel for him. I'm so happy that all those faithful fans so up to give him strength.

He's going to be fine. Let's make it through these 1108 and start back to kicking the Arvizo's.

...Now back to our regularly scheduled program...Welcome Back...We return to putting our foot in Tom Sneddon's A&&!!!...We're in ankle-deep at this point...:lol:

sistahlamb

OK , here's what I think is going t obe happening for the time being:

After Brett's testimony(if he isn't already done) Wade's sister and mother will testify, and the Mac will testify. Following after him will be his parents and siblings.

You see were I'm going here???

sistahlamb

Update:

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A woman whose son repeatedly slept in Michael Jackson's bed at his Neverland ranch testified Friday in the singer's molestation trial that she thought of the estate as "the happiest place on Earth" and she never saw anything inappropriate happen there.

ADVERTISEMENT

"When you are at Neverland you forget all your problems," said Joy Robson, whose son, Wade, testified Thursday that Jackson never molested him and directly contradicted a prosecution witness' account that he and Jackson once showered together.

Jackson defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. asked what the Robson family did on visits to Neverland. The witness said they watched movies and, in particular, she liked the chimpanzees in Jackson's zoo.

The Robsons were among witnesses that Jackson's defense is calling to counter a part of the prosecution case that was intended to show that Jackson has a history of inappropriate behavior with boys.

On cross-examination, District Attorney Tom Sneddon questioned the mother about whether she thought Jackson would help her son, who is now a dancer and film director, succeed in show business.

"Did you in your mind think that by having a connection and a friendship with Mr. Jackson that that could help promote your son's career?" Sneddon asked.

"You're trying to make me say that that was the basis for our friendship and that's not true," she said.

Prosecutors objected to the answer as non-responsive and Judge Rodney S. Melville sustained the objection.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...hael_jackson_18

Tiger Lilly

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A woman whose son repeatedly slept in Michael Jackson's bed at his Neverland ranch testified Friday in the singer's molestation trial that she thought of the estate as "the happiest place on Earth" and she never saw anything inappropriate happen there...........
Yay! God bless you Joy! :D

floacist

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Your right there are times when his looks younger and there are other says where he looks older, i guess it the botox? I keep hearing rumors that mac maybe on the stand today or monday! :tooexcite And after that its alot 1108 baby "yaaa baby do i make you happy"

What are you talking about now? Botox? According to you he looks older than he did a few days ago when if you have been using botox it takes weeks even months to fully settle in you just dont appear younger or older within 24 hours- that is just an incredibly dumb thing to say. What do you want him to look like he is FORTY SIX years old going to be FORTY SEVEN this summer he isnt in his twentys.

Just a little information for you not like you will listen most likely but when you get botox injections you cant smile or even blink easy your face is made not to show alot of expression (look at Priscilla Presely or Joan Rivers) and the last time I checked Michael Jackson smiles,gives dirty looks and you can see emotion on his face and if he was using botox he would look YOUNGER not OLDER! :nonono:

I am not going to get started with stupid plastic surgery gossip when we should be focusing on the case.

Cristine87

On cross-examination, District Attorney Tom Sneddon questioned the mother about whether she thought Jackson would help her son, who is now a dancer and film director, succeed in show business.

"Did you in your mind think that by having a connection and a friendship with Mr. Jackson that that could help promote your son's career?" Sneddon asked.

"You're trying to make me say that that was the basis for our friendship and that's not true," she said.

Prosecutors objected to the answer as non-responsive and Judge Rodney S. Melville sustained the objection.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...hael_jackson_18
What does that have to do with weather or not Michael acted innappropriately with him?