Official May 6 2005 Thread

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
It must be nice for them all to reunite. I bet they haven't seen eachother in awhile.

I know right!! :lol: I bet they all were playing supersoaker fight lastnight :lol:

Mac: I have not played this game since i was 12!

Michael: Hee-hee-hee, hey Mac iam going to getcha

Brett : No iam going to get you apple-head!!

Wade: Apple-head??

Mac and Brett: Ya we use to call him applehead back in 91 right Michael?

Michael: Ohh Ya Ya

Aaliyah

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Lol, aaliyah we posted the same thing at the same time. :lol:

About the "special friend for a year", where are all the other "special friends" over the past 10 years?! IDIOTS!

I didn't notice lol

sistahlamb

I don't know...but I THINK Michael has known Macaulay Culkin for more than a year. I might be wrong though.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he spent time with Maculey even after 1993. But I could be wrong.

Where the hell did all of this "special friend" stuff come from???

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Yeah I'm pretty sure he spent time with Maculey even after 1993. But I could be wrong.

Out of Sneddy a&&!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Was that Macaulay Culkin at the 30th anniversary concert? Maybe. Maybe not. :lol:

sistahlamb

Was that Macaulay Culkin at the 30th anniversary concert? Maybe. Maybe not.

HUH???? He said at that concert that he was Michael's "special friend" for a year but Mike dumped him for someone else???

Aaliyah

Brett said yesterday that he slept in Michael's bedroom till he was 19.
Sneddon wants the jury to think that Michael is "using" these kids as objects

A

Anonymous

WTF? and WTF? sistahlamb, no..where did you pull that from.

And koprulestheworld...I have no comments.

Originally posted by MJJF
Joy said some stupid ish back in 1993 in her deposition. Mez should probally passed on her and just went with Chantal. According to Savannah Guthrie, she once said she believed MJ was trying to seperate him from her kid. We could have done without that testimony!

Did she really say that? If she did that is very, very bad.

Aaliyah

2005-05-06T173139Z_01_MJT107D-_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Agent M
London on MSNBC said sneddon asked Joy about a depo she gave back in 93 where she said she was upset because it was Mother's Day and she hadn't seen her son all day. When she found him, he was asleep.
Big woop.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Vicky, didn't June say that??

London on MSNBC said sneddon asked Joy about a depo she gave back in 93 where she said she was upset because it was Mother's Day and she hadn't seen her son all day. When she found him, he was asleep.

I guess I'll just wait for a full report. If she did say in 93 that Michael was trying to separate her and Wade, then that's really bad. Because everyone else has said that as well.

But we'll wait. According to the above report it was just that one day.

cecilia

Yes, he look tired and I wanna make some points on it. Because many of you are disscusing it, naming even botox... I don't think that Michael is using it, especially these days, unrealistic presumtion. He's got more serious things to do right now.

-he's in a lot of stress this period, some days probably he's dealing better, some he's not. And it's not something necessarly tied up to what is happening each in court.

-he is in his 40s so the stress is more distructive, a couple of unsleep nights and you will look not well. For a man in 20s a couple of unsleep nights, means nothing.

-when all this courtshit started I've not been able to sleep for a week. I wasn't eating, sleeping and I was crying almost all the time. I was like ghost. I'm a 31 years old right now. When I go to the clubs and discos I must bring with me my ID card because I usually look underage. I've lived many funny experiences because this age confusion... LOL But if I'm stressed and whithout sleep I tend rapidely to look my real age. A week of insomnia and suddly I'm 30!

-remember all those back pains? Maybe Michael is in pain again..., I don't want to, but...

-his make up look different depending of the light conditions.

-but, I agree with those intervetions on some pics. I'm positive about it!!! They try everyting to make Michael look worse. If they have 100 photos of Mike and the have to choose one to pooblish, they will choose the worst one.
I'm a photographer and I know that a photo can show the worse of you, the best of you or the reality. The most cases the photo is an illusion.
I'm used with Photo Shop, in a minute I can make his lips look as red as hell, trust me... They are bastards, they are liars, they are not clean at all!

-in a few days Michael will look better,we will see... He's strong and sweet. Beautiful, gorgeus man! :)

MJISHOT

mike looks gorgeous today.... i hope these reports about her saying mike tried to seperate son from mother arent true...

Aaliyah

Originally posted by cecilia
-but, I agree with those intervetions on some pics. I'm positive about it!!! They try everyting to make Michael look worse. If they have 100 photos of Mike and the have to choose one to pooblish, they will choose the worst one.
I'm a photographer and I know that a photo can show the worse of you, the best of you or the reality. The most cases the photo is an illusion.
I'm used with Photo Shop, in a minute I can make his lips look as red as hell, trust me... They are bastards, they are liars, they are not clean at all!

I agree too
They always make his lipstick brighter in Getty Images