Official May 6 2005 Thread

HeavenSent

U and me posted the same article. I didn't see yours! :D
Anyway...
Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

Sneddon asked her why she would trust Michael Jackson and not trained law enforcement.

Dummy. Sneddon, why didn't you ask your own witnesses that very same question? Why did none of YOUR roaches go to law enforcement after "catching" Michael in the act, hmm?

Hmm?

Answer me, you fool!

Aaliyah

52768098.jpg

52768099.jpg

52768103.jpg

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050506%2Fcapt.camt10405061852.michael_jackson_camt104.jpg

Aaliyah

ChickDing (MJJF)

Gunthrie just said Brett's mother said she gave permission for her son and daughter to sleep with MJ. She is on cross now by Zonen. Auchincloss did Chantal.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
LOL I know! :lol: I hate it when that happens, I always feel I should go delete mine. *blush*

Jennifer London says when Bretts sister was asked to identify Jackson, She looked at him and said, "That's Michael, he's my friend.

*sob* That's so sweet. :heart2:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Anyway...

Dummy. Sneddon, why didn't you ask your own witnesses that very same question? Why did none of YOUR roaches go to law enforcement after "catching" Michael in the act, hmm?

Hmm?

Answer me, you fool!
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

sunny2005

Mothers of two boys testify to deep trust in Michael Jackson
One of the witnesses also bitterly accused the mother of a boy who made allegations against Jackson in 1993 of being "a gold-digger."
By The Associated Press

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/regstate/a...es/1551742.html

Friday, May 06, 2005
One of the witnesses also bitterly accused the mother of a boy who made allegations against Jackson in 1993 of being "a gold-digger."
By The Associated Press

SANTA MARIA - Two mothers testified in Michael Jackson's trial Friday that they trusted Jackson to sleep with their sons and were convinced that no molestation ever occurred.

Joy Robson, whose son, Wade, testified earlier in the pop star's molestation trial, offered a ringing endorsement of Jackson's trustworthiness.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I feel like he's a member of my family. I trust him. I trust him with my children," she said under questioning by Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr.

"He's a very special person," she added. "He's not the boy next door. He's Michael Jackson. He's very unique. He has a very pure personality. To know him is to love him and to trust him."

Wade Robson testified Thursday that he was never molested by Jackson and he directly denied a prosecution witness' account that as a boy he once showered with Jackson.

Also praising Jackson was Marie Elizabeth Barnes, whose son, Brett Barnes, also testified earlier in Jackson's defense that nothing improper happened when he shared Jackson's bed.

"I trusted him implicitly," she said of Jackson. "He's a very nice person. You just know when you can trust someone."

Jackson is accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2003, giving him wine and conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive to get them to rebut a documentary in which the boy appeared with Jackson, who said he let children sleep in his bed but it was non-sexual.

Joy Robson was strongly attacked on cross-examination by District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who suggested she ingratiated herself and her son with Jackson because she thought he could help the boy get into show business.

"Did you in your mind think that by having a connection and a friendship with Mr. Jackson that that could help promote your son's career?" Sneddon asked.

"You're trying to make me say that that was the basis for our friendship and that's not true," she said.

Joy Robson was asked if she knew the boy who accused Jackson of molestation in 1993 and his mother. That boy received a multimillion-dollar settlement from Jackson and no charges were filed.

Joy Robson said she had been at Neverland with the boy and his mother but spoke to them only a few times.

On cross-examination she said, "My impression of (the mother) is she wanted to be mistress of Neverland. She would order the staff around like she owned it. My impression of (her) is she was a gold-digger."

Mesereau asked, "Did you feel she was trying to use Michael Jackson?"

"Yes," she said.

Sneddon, taking up questioning again, asked whether Robson was jealous of the woman "because she replaced you."

"Absolutely not," said the witness. "... I had no wish to be (her)."

"I asked if you were jealous of her position," Sneddon said acerbically.

"What position would that be?" asked the mother.

"Being close to Michael Jackson," said Sneddon.

"I don't know that she was close to Michael Jackson," the witness answered. "My personal knowledge of that weekend was Michael Jackson trying to elude (her) for that weekend."

Joy Robson was followed to the stand by her daughter, Chantal Robson, a 26-year-old dancer who told of sleeping in Jackson's room with her brother four times as a child.

"Did you ever see Michael Jackson molest your brother Wade?" asked Mesereau.

"No," she said with a slight laugh.

Deputy District Attorney Gordon Auchincloss asked whether she thought it appropriate for a 10-year-old girl to sleep in a bed with a man who was more than 30 years old.

"I think it's appropriate for a 10-year-old girl to sleep in a bed with a friend," she said, adding under further questioning that it would be OK if the girl "and the parents" approved.

She said, as other defense witnesses have, that she saw Jackson hug children, kiss them on the cheek but that she never saw anything of a sexual nature.

She and her mother acknowledged Jackson was helpful to the family when they came to the U.S. from Australia, paying a balance on their car and loaning them $10,000, which was never repaid.

Prosecutors claim Jackson has used gifts to gain the compliance of the mothers of some boys.

Marie Barnes, of Melbourne, Australia, said she and her family got to know Jackson after her son wrote a letter which the singer pulled out of box of fan mail and decided to make contact.

She said she allowed her son to travel around the world with Jackson on a tour because she believed it would be a learning experience.

"Did you ever suspect Mr. Jackson of inappropriately touching your son?" asked Mesereau.

"Never," she said.

She said that during visits to Neverland her son slept in Jackson's room on an off-and-on basis, sometimes when he fell asleep while playing games and watching videos.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Joy Robson says she's spent time TOO in Michael Jackson's bed along with her son, eating popcorn and watching cartoons. She also testified that her daughter also slept in Jackson's bedroom.

That doesn't fit the theory. That doesn't work for the prosecution theories they've treid to push for all this time. That makes no sense to them, and now those who were so quick to run their happy little asses in front of the camera to bump their gums (Jim Hammer, Ann Bremner, etc) are trying to figure out how to argue this stuff away.

But with that article just posted, I think we know why the media has been so silent about reporting what happened in court! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joy Robson said she had been at Neverland with the boy and his mother but spoke to them only a few times.

On cross-examination she said, "My impression of (the mother) is she wanted to be mistress of Neverland. She would order the staff around like she owned it. My impression of (her) is she was a gold-digger."

Mesereau asked, "Did you feel she was trying to use Michael Jackson?"

"Yes," she said.

Sneddon, taking up questioning again, asked whether Robson was jealous of the woman "because she replaced you."

"Absolutely not," said the witness. "... I had no wish to be (her)."

"I asked if you were jealous of her position," Sneddon said acerbically.

"What position would that be?" asked the mother.

"Being close to Michael Jackson," said Sneddon.

"I don't know that she was close to Michael Jackson," the witness answered. "My personal knowledge of that weekend was Michael Jackson trying to elude (her) for that weekend."

Joy Robson was followed to the stand by her daughter, Chantal Robson, a 26-year-old dancer who told of sleeping in Jackson's room with her brother four times as a child.

"Did you ever see Michael Jackson molest your brother Wade?" asked Mesereau.

"No," she said with a slight laugh.
:crackingu :crackingu

MJISHOT

Originally posted by whisper
Joy Robson says she's spent time TOO in Michael Jackson's bed along with her son, eating popcorn and watching cartoons. She also testified that her daughter also slept in Jackson's bedroom.

That doesn't fit the theory. That doesn't work for the prosecution theories they've treid to push for all this time. That makes no sense to them, and now those who were so quick to run their happy little asses in front of the camera to bump their gums (Jim Hammer, Ann Bremner, etc) are trying to figure out how to argue this stuff away.

But with that article just posted, I think we know why the media has been so silent about reporting what happened in court! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:crackingu :crackingu

:laugh class!

Tiger Lilly

Apparantly Sanger and Sneddon had an argument because sneddon claims he doesn't know what 75 of the defense's witnesses are going to say. He says the defense hasn't handed over enough information. My heart bleeds for them :lol: But that comes from Demon Dimond.

You can begin to distinquish the weakness's and desperation beginging to appear on the prosecution's side :laugh

I like the way that Sneddon a few weeks ago was discribing these witnesss's as victims and just now something seems to have influenced his initial statments as he's impeaching his own witness's who were previously disgruntled emplyee's of, Michael's who allege that they witnessed innapropriate behaviour between Michael and these boys. It's as though he's explaining a theory which the defense adopted when they stating that the basis of the accuser's family friendship with Michael was soley founded to extort money from him..

Could it get any worse for the prosecution?

A

Anonymous

I like Wade's mother...she has...spunk? :laugh

They are all nice looking people. Notice how all the prosecutions witnesses looked shady/and or crazy. :laugh

But that could be my bias. Chantal is gorgeous.