Official May 6 2005 Thread

Frenchy

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No, I mean Brett's sister. She'll say the same thing. That's two girls.

I don't know...but I THINK Michael has known Macaulay Culkin for more than a year. I might be wrong though.

OK I have to say something...

You guys, honestly... Be serious... That's not what they said. Try to keep an open mind to what the persecution is saying also: although you might completely disagree (and I definitely disagree with them), they still have the right to try and prove their point. Stop acting like they're so the dumbest bastaz in the world... They might lack Mez's talent but they know that Mike has knows Mac for more than 1 year!!!

Such comments remind me of what a prosecutor said to Raymone Bain the other day on Larry King Live: "Everytime someone says something bad about MJ, you disagree with them and claim that they are liars" -- or something like that. At least, you guys, and again, let me state once again that I completely support Mike, the persecution might have made mistakes, but they are not the most stupid people in the world either... Just please try and understand what they are doing instead of saying right away that they are stupid...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Frenchy

You guys, honestly... Be serious... That's not what they said. Try to keep an open mind to what the persecution is saying also: although you might completely disagree (and I definitely disagree with them), they still have the right to try and prove their point. Stop acting like they're so the dumbest bastaz in the world... They might lack Mez's talent but they know that Mike has knows Mac for more than 1 year!!!

Such comments remind me of what a prosecutor said to Raymone Bain the other day on Larry King Live: "Everytime someone says something bad about MJ, you disagree with them and claim that they are liars" -- or something like that. At least, you guys, and again, let me state once again that I completely support Mike, the persecution might have made mistakes, but they are not the most stupid people in the world either... Just please try and understand what they are doing instead of saying right away that they are stupid...

:laugh Kiss my ass. They are dumb as butt. Thanks :thumbsup

We are Michael Jackson supporters, if we are biased...so what. If you have been following this case you'd see that clearly they are stupid.

Yes that is what the PROSECUTOR said. And many have said it in the past. Michael throws away his friendships with these kids when they grow into men. It's bullshit.

We didn't know that June and Wade still talked to Michael. Now did we? Just because he doesn't hang out with them like he used to doesn't mean jack.

Please, I'd never thought I'd see the day on this message board where someone would be telling me to give the prosecution the time of day.

Frenchy.

MJISHOT

:laugh Kiss my ass. They are dumb as butt. Thanks :thumbsup

We are Michael Jackson supporters, if we are biased...so what.
LMFAOOOOOO!!!! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Aaliyah

52768772.jpg

52768774.jpg

52768776.jpg

380,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050506%2Fcapt.camt10605062103.michael_jackson_camt106.jpg

Cristine87

They are stupid! They're stupid for bringing this case up in the first place. They're stupid for putting those shady ass people on the stand, they're stupid for suggesting that Mama Robson was trying to use Michael for personal gain but then wanna turn around & expect people to believe that Mama Con-artist Arvizo wasn't.

Frenchy

:

Please, I'd never thought I'd see the day on this message board where someone would be telling me to give the prosecution the time of day.

Frenchy.

Not what I said. I didn't say that the persecution has a point. What I am saying is that I support Mike 100%. However, you guys are asking for the media to keep an open mind about MJ, but you are not keeping an open mind about the prosecution. They might be dumb (they most definitely are), but I think that we still need to try and understand their point -- and disagree! -- otherwise we will be called blind fans and our opinion will have no credit whatsoever. That's why I like MJEOL because it does not simply say that Sneddon is a dummass: it actually PROVES that the persecution is wrong.

If all we can say is "Michael we love youuuuu!", then we're the MJ-Team equivalent of Diane Demon kissing Sneddon's ass no matter what. And that's not what MJ is asking. MJ wants everybody to see and AGREE that he is innocent. Not just say that he is. If we want to be able to do that, then we need to understand every party's points, even if we end up disagreeing with them.

MJsslave

Mike´s looking very good, but not happy....I wonder whats going on inside of him. :-(
He´s looking sooo sad...

A

Anonymous

Not what I said. I didn't say that the persecution has a point. What I am saying is that I support Mike 100%. However, you guys are asking for the media to keep an open mind about MJ, but you are not keeping an open mind about the prosecution. They might be dumb (they most definitely are), but I think that we still need to try and understand their point -- and disagree! -- otherwise we will be called blind fans and our opinion will have no credit whatsoever. That's why I like MJEOL because it does not simply say that Sneddon is a dummass: it actually PROVES that the persecution is wrong.

I don't care if we are considered blind. I really don't.

I understand the prosecution's point and I don't like it. It's bullshit, and it's going to be dismantled.

Michael held a family hostage because he needed money and he needed good PR. Michael told them that there were 'killers' after them and taunted them with death threats and such. Michael scripted all interviews that they ever gave saying positive things about him. Michael scripted the 9 hours of footage that Debbie Rowe gave. Michael was then going to send them off to Brazil and desert them...hoping the world would never hear from them ever again. Michael decided to top it off with a little molestation.

Okay. Next.

A

Anonymous

And also Frenchy. The fact that Tom Sneddon heads this prosecution is enough for me. You say you support Michael all the way, so are you aware about the tactics of this man?

Have you not heard the way his policemen interrogated these boys? It's sick.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJsslave
Mike´s looking very good, but not happy....I wonder whats going on inside of him. :-(
He´s looking sooo sad...

I imagine he's growing tired. Even though the headlines sound exciting and interesting...court is extremely boring. Imagine going everyday.

I can't imagine how he feels.

But you also have to remember that Mez has not started discussing Gavin's claims. When put together with that evidence, there will be no conviction.

Frenchy

I don't care if we are considered blind. I really don't.

I understand the prosecution's point and I don't like it. It's bullshit, and it's going to be dismantled.

Michael held a family hostage because he needed money and he needed good PR. Michael told them that there were 'killers' after them and taunted them with death threats and such. Michael scripted all interviews that they ever gave saying positive things about him. Michael scripted the 9 hours of footage that Debbie Rowe gave. Michael was then going to send them off to Brazil and desert them...hoping the world would never hear from them ever again. Michael decided to top it off with a little molestation.

Okay. Next.

Guys, relax... I knew this would happen. :lol:

Again, the persecution is a bunch of a**holes. But in the end, it all comes down to ONE thing: we really don't have a say here. The jury is all that matters because they are the ones who decide. And they don't know Sneddon's tactics.

In the meantime, please be so kind as to stop treating me like I'm Diane Demon. please. :sneddoncr