Official May 6 2005 Thread

MJISHOT

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
You know I could deal with her before, but even I'm losing patience now! :extremely We've had Michael and botox, sleepovers, and comments on people's weight today alone!
i concur!!!

Cristine87

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
It's good she didn't trust them. They possibly could have done the same thing to them as they did to Francia.
Hell yeah, it's obvious that boy was courced & manipulated in to making those allegations!

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Eboni
All of the people whose comments are against Michael's innocence, clearly does not get their news from the right sources.

-If they would STOP READING THE RAGS that are being sold and STOP WATCHING THE SKEEZERS like DD and company then they might, just might be able to realize that Michael is INNOCENT!!!!

-The 'persecution' has only proved that they are a nasty bunch who'll stop at nothing to bring an innocent person down.

-WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

-WAKE THE f**K UP DAMN IT!!!!!

-Stop saying crap about Michael when you know that this 'case' is :bs

Yeah, thank you Eboni. I don't know why in hell you posted those comments from MSNBC, KOPRULESTHEWORLD. Some of those who wrote crap comments don't know what the hell they talking about. I like that comment from the man from Delray Beach, but the rest is all BS.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Rest assured Michael is not going to put himself in such a vulnerable position again.

He's already issued a statement. To ever have to endure putting your life on whole like this just breaks my heart.

Yes. Michael is not stupid.

Eboni

Are we or are we not on the same side here people?????

-We all love and want whats best for Michael Jackson

-He has incredible fans and this MJEOL forum is totally the best ever

-Remember SNEDDUMB and company is the enemy!!!

HeavenSent

Yall can't we keep this thread professional?! I'm about to go postal on w/my finger on the delete post button.

I know who's the target and who's reacting to her, but i'm tired of reading 1/2 a page of nothing! :lol:

Cristine87

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
You know I could deal with her before, but even I'm losing patience now! :extremely We've had Michael and botox, sleepovers, and comments on people's weight today alone!
I have to agree! Just stupid comments!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Yall can't we keep this thread professional?! I'm about to go postal on w/my finger on the delete post button.

I know who's the target and who's reacting to her, but i'm tired of reading 1/2 a page of nothing! :lol:

Go ahead Carla. Go postal in this mother ****er. :) :laugh

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Exactly, he just to damn naive
Correction: was.

I think that after this we will see a change in Michael.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Go ahead Carla. Go postal in this mother ****er. :) :laugh
Seriously? Ok. Don't get mad when the thread gets whittled down to one page and a few remarks. :laugh

Y'all would be on my ass so hard.

Eboni

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
We all know that Michael Jackson did not do the crime but he should not have sleepover just in case stuff like this wont happen 10 years from now.

.....Listen sweets.... I'm not trying to be rude but...

-Michael Jackson can do what the frig he wants ok...

-He knows he's not a pedophile....that's why he has the sleepovers.

-He knows he's an innocent person and that's why he continues to hang out with who makes him happy.

- Got it???

Tiger Lilly

Sorry Carla.

I believe Michael has learnt alot from all of this. However, I really hope he doesn't end up losing his faith in people or his love for children. But I doubt he would, he's too caring. He just doesn't deserve this mess, it breaks my heart. :(

Anyone know what happened in the end with Sanger and Snediot?

Cristine87

Michael just needs to be more careful of people & don't just be letting anybody up in to his house just because they look poor, because they might set him up just like they did here.

danaluvsmj

No. Why do we keep going on an on about this? I'm not a fan of Michael, but there has been nothing to suggest to me that he has done anything other than be a little crazy. I don't have enough hands to count the number of stars that have gone crazy, drugs, etc. Let the man go home to his ranch and let him be crazy by himself." -Eugene, Louisville, Ky.

I really like this quote! :D

AJ&MJACKSON

-He knows he's an innocent person and that's why he continues to hang out with who makes him happy.

- Got it???

thank you! i was being to belive that i was the only one who got that.

sunny2005

- Got it???
Hi there Heaven that was well said. Michael grew up in a large family with lots of brothers and sisters, he was use to sleeping with his brothers and sisters, and people have to realize that many people with different ethinic backgrounds and big families(myself included) see nothing wrong with Michael having friends over, young and old sleeping in his room, so what? only people with dirty minds think bad of it cause they have issues with their own nasty thoughts.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87
Michael just needs to be more careful of people & don't just be letting anybody up in to his house just because they look poor, because they might set him up just like they did here.

Exactly, Cristine, which is why he's a vulernable target. I think this is a big wake up call for him.