Official May 6 2005 Thread

justathought

regarding Mr. Jackson appearance. It prob has alot to do with stress. And the combination of the stress and his vitillgo, surely isn't helping.

Tiger Lilly

I still blame gettyimages. He looks fine on pictures not from them.

Btw I just heard that atm Mac is staying at Neverland with Michael. So are Brett and Wade apprantly. :D :heart2: And he's not testifying till Monday (Mac).

Aaliyah

Originally posted by Cristine87
What does that have to do with weather or not Michael acted innappropriately with him?

Sneddon is really an ass
He's trying to insinuate that she's lying because Michael helped his son's career

sistahlamb

I still blame gettyimages. He looks fine on pictures not from them.

Btw I just heard that atm Mac is staying at Neverland with Michael. So are Brett and Wade apprantly. And he's not testifying till Monday.

Yeah, Brett said when he was testifying yesterday that he was staying there.

Big ass deal.

Aaliyah

52767439.jpg

A

Anonymous

It's not photo manipulation, it just depends on the flash and the lighting. Michael is pale, there are photos of him as early as 1990 that he looks white as a ghost. It all depends on the lighting.

He looks the same to me. :)

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Yeah, Brett said when he was testifying yesterday that he was staying there.

Big ass deal.

Sis,

I think its cool because it sends a message to those fools that try to claim that these guys have repressed memories or some sh*t. They are all back together again at NL with their families. That puts another hole in their theory. I think Mez should ask each one of them

Q: "Where are you living during your stay in Santa Maria"
A: "NL where else?" :lol:

:sneddoncr

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jennifer London (MSNBC): Joy Robson says that her 10 year old daughter (at the time) also slept in Jackson's bedroom. Oops. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Your right there are times when his looks younger and there are other says where he looks older, i guess it the botox? I keep hearing rumors that mac maybe on the stand today or monday! :tooexcite And after that its alot 1108 baby "yaaa baby do i make you happy"

God, what the hell. I wish you would get banned.

sistahlamb

Sis,

I think its cool because it sends a message to those fools that try to claim that these guys have repressed memories or some sh*t. They are all back together again at NL with their families. That puts another hole in their theory. I think Mez should ask each one of them

Q: "Where are you living during your stay in Santa Maria"
A: "NL where else?"

Oh, OK.

Sorry about that...agian.
I always jump to stupid concusions don't I????

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
Jennifer London (MSNBC): Joy Robson says that her 10 year old daughter (at the time) also slept in Jackson's bedroom. Oops. :lol:

Yeah, wait until Bretts sister takes the stand!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by TSColdMan
The prosecution is asking her, "Isn't it true that Michael would pick a 'special friend' to stay with for about a year, and then move on?" and also trying to get her to say she had a financial motive for letting her kid(s) stay with Jackson. At one point she said she hadn't seen her kid(s) for 1-2 days because they were always with Michael. Prosecution trying to establish some type of grooming pattern, I guess. According to MSNBC.
Blah..... Desperateness.....

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

Btw I just heard that atm Mac is staying at Neverland with Michael. So are Brett and Wade apprantly. :D :heart2: And he's not testifying till Monday (Mac).

It must be nice for them all to reunite. I bet they haven't seen eachother in awhile.

sistahlamb

TSColdMan

The prosecution is asking her, "Isn't it true that Michael would pick a 'special friend' to stay with for about a year, and then move on?" and also trying to get her to say she had a financial motive for letting her kid(s) stay with Jackson. At one point she said she hadn't seen her kid(s) for 1-2 days because they were always with Michael. Prosecution trying to establish some type of grooming pattern, I guess. According to MSNBC.

OMFG!!!!!

Someone please clarify.

Tiger Lilly

Lol, aaliyah we posted the same thing at the same time. :lol:

About the "special friend for a year", where are all the other "special friends" over the past 10 years?! IDIOTS!

A

Anonymous

U mean Wade's sister don't you???
No, I mean Brett's sister. She'll say the same thing. That's two girls.

"Isn't it true that Michael would pick a 'special friend' to stay with for about a year, and then move on?"

I don't know...but I THINK Michael has known Macaulay Culkin for more than a year. I might be wrong though.

alfredo

Oh, OK.

Sorry about that...agian.
I always jump to stupid concusions don't I????

Not at all. I said in an earlier post girls are even more protective. Looks like mom is doing a good job against Seedy Sneddy. MJ has it made with all the women in his life (mom, sisters, fans(Sis) & friends). They haven't bailed. They won't bail.

Fellas, we think he's smooth and cool but the girls adore MJ!!! He knows what he doing to ya!!!!:lol: