Official Sept 17 Hearing

Tabloid Junkie

that child is going to grow up knowing his mother doesn't know when he was born and he's gonna grow up knowing him mom tries to extort money from JC Penny, her husband and Michael Jackson. :D

floetic_justice

BLAH - I missed it. I missed it all. I was in school =/ 0h and not to mention i missed this thread too :laugh Damn 17th page? I only read the first...lol :cryptic

With what you just posted Gemz, I really don't know how anyone can take this case seriously. This woman is obviously a nut. I think it's debatable that we can argue about her parenting skills. The thing with her private investigator back in 2000, when she had just been introduced suggests that she must have thought differently of Michael. So if she thought differently of him, then why did she let her children interact with Michael for 3 years. The thing with her not remember her own childs date of birth is totally laughable :laugh Only if the public could see

~Jamie~

Cristine87

This lady is ****ing crazy! I cannot wait for her to testify in front of a jury, so they could laugh her right out of court.

dangerous

did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol

Originally posted by dangerous
did anyone else rread, i dont remember where, and im desperatley trying to remember, that Sony said that if MJ didnt settle something ( i think it was in 1995) they threatened to release the deposistion.. i think i was reading this and it concerned Blanca.. but i only remember bits and peices of it.. does any one else remember this? or is my mind making things up... which is also very likely..lol

That's really weird, I didn't hear about that.

K.M.A.

Phil

The day will come when everything that woman has done will come back to thwap her down like a hammer on a nail.

Phil

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
Of course...Mike has been sued for everything basically!!!! Copy write lawsuits, fraud lawsuits, intimidation lawsuits, contract breaching lawsuits, and I could go on for YEARS!!!! :laugh None of them had anything to do with child molestation allegations!!

And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
lmao

post-2-1095438258.jpg

OMG THAT'S ME ON THE FAR RIGHT, WITH MY HEAD TURNED! Tara's there right next to me

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Phil
And he's come out on top on every one of those suits! :D

Not alllll of them. :laugh I think he lost that one about the cancelled concerts in 2002 was it?

But all those copyright infringment bullshit 'Michael stole my song!' crap. Yea..he's won all of those.

Has anyone see the video where we was describing in court how he created Billie Jean, and he was basically performing on the stand!! :crackingu The lawyer for the plantiff was like...'umm..objection?!'. I died laughing. Michael is a trip! :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?s...ndpost&p=619308

u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
According to the MJJF fans and our own court reporter, Gail, who was in the courtroom...

Mez handed GrifterMom a list of attorneys that she had retained on or before Jan 2000. GrifterMom read the list and said she did indeed retain those attorneys.

One of the attorneys on the list was Larry Feldman!

And the purpose of her talking with the attorneys was to investigate Michael for child molestation.

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?s...ndpost&p=619308

• ______________________________________________

u know they didn't really go into why she had signed it in court but i was wondering the same thing...

prolly b/c if she didn't sign it she couldnt talk about ANYTHING to the SBPD that she had said to any of her 6 lawyers so that woulda made it a bit difficult to file charges and/or talk to Sneddon...

mind u i think it was only a partial waiver i don't think waived a/c privledge for all subject for all lawyers...

So she came in Michael's life only with the intention of later accusing him of child abuse?

I don't understand how someone can do that.

I hope the defense has other evidence that can prove that.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (GiveintomeMJ @ Sep 26 2004, 09:36 PM)
From mez's lips to my ear he said that the a/c privledge waiver listed 6 diff. attornerys...

g-mama kept saying 6 specific lawyers for 6 specific times for 6 specific dates for 6 specific reasons we all just looked at her like blink.gif

she must have repeated that phrase 20 times