Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Saphster

Yep, I'm starting another one, don't like it? Tough!:p

Edit: This is pretty recent. Can you see my red puffy eyes from crying my heart out for Michael? :(

068-1.jpg

mysteriousone

Sapphire A. said:
Damn am I that ugly that noone will reply? :1crying

:lol C'mon I wanna see some pics!

Aww...you are very pretty, Sapphire!:wub: Perhaps I should have responded earlier, as I can understand how you'd feel when not receiving any responses! I'll be completely honest with you, and everyone else here! I'm not comfortable with posting my picture on MJEOL--not comfortable posting my picture anywhere on the net for that matter! I don't like the thought of all eyes on me, lol I'm sorry, but that's the way I am! If you'd like to see me, you can always download MSN, I have a pic over there!:D

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone said:
Aww...you are very pretty, Sapphire!:wub: Perhaps I should have responded earlier, as I can understand how you'd feel when not receiving any responses! I'll be completely honest with you, and everyone else here! I'm not comfortable with posting my picture on MJEOL--not comfortable posting my picture anywhere on the net for that matter! I don't like the thought of all eyes on me, lol I'm sorry, but that's the way I am! If you'd like to see me, you can always download MSN, I have a pic over there!:D

Mysti!

Noooo... come on! Post! I wanna see you! :eek:hnoyoudidnt

You can't be any uglier than this woman.

CamelTOERLY.gif

mysteriousone said:

Mysti!

:D I'm kind of in the same situation as Mysti. I'd like to post a picture of myself, but since I'm only 13, my parents still have control over me and don't allow it.:rolleyes:
I'll try to convince them, though!!!! Maybeeee..........

I am sooooo looking forward to seeing everyone else though!!! Post, post, POST!!!!!:mf_w00t2:

Here's a few of me (for those of you who don't already know what I look like..haha ):

meclose.jpg

3amigos2.jpg
(with my BFFs, Dana (danaluvsmj) and Evalie! :))

meandmjdoll.jpg
(with my hubby..:wub: :D :lol Ugh, I HATE the angle on this pic, though...my arms..bleck! lol)

danaluvsmj

beautiful pics Sapphire A!:wub:

Tara did you have that post that pic with me in it? God I look like a dork:lol

I've never seen that pic of you with that MJ doll! He looks good in that outfit I got for your birthday:wink

Here's me and my man :
meandmyboyfriend.jpg

danaluvsmj said:
Tara did you have that post that pic with me in it? God I look like a dork:lol

I've never seen that pic of you with that MJ doll. He looks good in that outfit I got for your birthday

Here's me:
meandmyboyfriend

"You don't look like a dork! You look more like a...." LMAO, get it? ;) :lol

He might look good, but I look..:cryptic haha :lol

I can't see your pic, though..lol

*Nevermind! I see it now! lol. Cute!! :D

danaluvsmj said:
aww you look fine Tara, you're cute:D

I edited my pic so you can see it now:wink

Awww, thank you! :) So are you! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

I was kinda hesitant to post it at first, as I'm really self-concious about my arms (they're my least fave body part, lol) and stuff sometimes, but I'm glad you still thought it looked okay! :)

Yours with "Michael" is adorable! :D

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:
Noooo... come on! Post! I wanna see you! :eek:hnoyoudidnt

You can't be any uglier than this woman.

CamelTOERLY.gif

Aww...is that you, Jesse? I always knew you had a big heart:D

Thanks for sharing!:wub:

Mysti

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one said:
:D I'm kind of in the same situation as Mysti. I'd like to post a picture of myself, but since I'm only 13, my parents still have control over me and don't allow it.:rolleyes:
I'll try to convince them, though!!!! Maybeeee..........

I am sooooo looking forward to seeing everyone else though!!! Post, post, POST!!!!!:mf_w00t2:

LMAO@kind of in the same situation as Mysti! :lol I'm not 13, and if I really wanted to put my picture in here, no one could stop me:lol Heather, your parents mean well, okay! They're only taking care of you, you mustn't think otherwise:)

LOL@convince them! What about if you like, post it in here for like a day and then remove it? So it's up for a day, and those who want to see you, can take a look, if they miss out, then they miss out, tough luck.. lol!

Seriously though, I'm not worried who posts their picture or not, it doesn't bother me! Yes, it's nice to put a face to a username, but I don't think it's that important! If they post their picture, then that's great, if they don't, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep on my pillow everynight lol! It's entirely up to you guys!

*sighs* But........if it really means that much to anyone, remember I'm on MSN and you're more than welcome to pop over for a chat and well, ummm...see me, anytime, anyday:D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Here's a few of me (for those of you who don't already know what I look like..haha

meclose.jpg

3amigos2.jpg
(with my BFFs, Dana (danaluvsmj) and Evalie!

meandmjdoll.jpg
(with my hubby.. Ugh, I HATE the angle on this pic, though...my arms..bleck! )

:eek: Good grief, does that doll sleep with you, under your pillow every night, Tara:rollin jk

Aww....lovely pictures, and there's nothing wrong with your arms, you... you silly girl, lol! I've seen the first one before but not the other two! Thanks for sharing:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

danaluvsmj said:
beautiful pics Sapphire A!

Tara did you have that post that pic with me in it? God I look like a dork

I've never seen that pic of you with that MJ doll! He looks good in that outfit I got for your birthday

Here's me and my man :
meandmyboyfriend.jpg

:eek:hnoyoudidnt You don't look like a dork, Dana--who are the other two in that pic again? :lol :lol Seriously, it's a fun pic, good to have pictures like that with friends, to look back on and have a good laugh!

:eek: Not you too! Does your man sleep under your pillow everynight too? :lol How many other MJEOLer's have MJ Dolls? Come-on, hands up:lol

Have you had your hair streaked, Dana? The last picture I saw of you, you had just dyed your hair, it was a very pretty colour too, and it wasn't that long ago I saw it either! *shrugs* Still....lovely pic!

Mysti!

miss

you ppl are nuts!! :rollin

Tara and Dana you both realize this is a doll right?
should I call the people with the white robes? :lol

anyhow- myst you better post yo' pretty face or ells! hehe

here's moi

hope I dont scare you too much :bleh

danaluvsmj

mysteriousone said:
:eek:hnoyoudidnt You don't look like a dork, Dana--who are the other two in that pic again? :lol :lol Seriously, it's a fun pic, good to have pictures like that with friends, to look back on and have a good laugh!

:eek: Not you too! Does your man sleep under your pillow everynight too? :lol How many other MJEOLer's have MJ Dolls? Come-on, hands up:lol

Have you had your hair streaked, Dana? The last picture I saw of you, you had just dyed your hair, it was a very pretty colour too, and it wasn't that long ago I saw it either! *shrugs* Still....lovely pic!

Mysti!

aww thanks Mysti! Yeah I have had my hair streaked a few times, I haven't had it done since that last pic though.:

No my doll doesn't sleep with me, but that's a good possibility :D

Shannon

Michelle, I'm trying to find out what's the problem as we speak... ;)

Here's an awful photoshoped picture of me. I don't like to show myself. :lol

graphic-vero.gif

:lol :lol :lol