Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

LittleSusie50

Hola people!
Finally got the nerve to post a pic...well, halfway pic... :mjeol2
Miss you Mikey!

5dkw06_th.jpg

sushigirl28

LittleSusie50 said:
Hola people!
Finally got the nerve to post a pic...well, halfway pic... :mjeol2
Miss you Mikey!

5dkw06_th.jpg

YAY Susie!!! :giddy I love the pose girl! You're lookin' like one cool MJ cat! B) *I might have a crush on you now..* LOL~ Lookin' too much like him! :rollin j/p

:mjeol2
xo

Mary Cait

Fixed it I think :)
This is me, and also...I edited the pic. My eyes aren't this color. Their green.

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=picture#!/photo.php?fbid=204479246243192&set=a.151935864830864.26284.100000433538947&theater

sushigirl28

Mary Cait said:
Fixed it I think :)
This is me, and also...I edited the pic. My eyes aren't this color. Their green.

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=picture#!/photo.php?fbid=204479246243192&set=a.151935864830864.26284.100000433538947&theater

Poo, I can't see you... *pouts* comes up a facebook loggin page... But I bet you're beautiful though Mary Cait! (Your first post with your smiley emoticon was cute and made me giggle, I was like, "Aww, sad.." lol!)

xo

Mary Cait

sushigirl28 said:
Poo, I can't see you... *pouts* comes up a facebook loggin page... But I bet you're beautiful though Mary Cait! (Your first post with your smiley emoticon was cute and made me giggle, I was like, "Aww, sad.." lol!)

xo

Awww thanks Hun :)
I might just put my profile pic from Facebook as my profile on here. lol
But I bet you are like WAY more beautiful then me. :D

sushigirl28

Mary Cait said:
Awww thanks Hun :)
I might just put my profile pic from Facebook as my profile on here. lol
But I bet you are like WAY more beautiful then me. :D

Oh my goodness, you're so sweet!! :blush Thank you so much, and I am in my DREAMS.. :hilarious I've been in the 'comfortable state' for a while now.. must get back to a more stricter regimen of upkeep! LOL! I'm someone who needs it.. *starts doing crunches again* :yaychibi If I ever get those wire cables for the camera to hook to the comp I may scare you with a pic in the future! :hilarious

That would be wonderful to make your FB pic your profile pic!! Then I'd get to see you girl! And then I would get to swoon over you too. :hilarious There's so many lovely faces up in here, it's like an army of hotties representing! :mjeol2 *Excited!!* :p

xo

Mary Cait

sushigirl28 said:
Oh my goodness, you're so sweet!! :blush Thank you so much, and I am in my DREAMS.. :hilarious I've been in the 'comfortable state' for a while now.. must get back to a more stricter regimen of upkeep! LOL! I'm someone who needs it.. *starts doing crunches again* :yaychibi If I ever get those wire cables for the camera to hook to the comp I may scare you with a pic in the future! :hilarious

That would be wonderful to make your FB pic your profile pic!! Then I'd get to see you girl! And then I would get to swoon over you too. :hilarious There's so many lovely faces up in here, it's like an army of hotties representing! :mjeol2 *Excited!!* :p

xo

Girl, if anyone needs to be doing them crunches, I the one ^-^
I bet you are as beautiful as you are sweet and welcomeing.
And I guess I will but my FB pic up here, just for a short while. I don't really like have my personal pics up on the internet...just incase my parents check on my laptop. lol
And I know right, everyone here are so pretty :3 Makin' me feel jealous! XD

sushigirl28

Mary Cait said:
Girl, if anyone needs to be doing them crunches, I the one ^-^
I bet you are as beautiful as you are sweet and welcomeing.
And I guess I will but my FB pic up here, just for a short while. I don't really like have my personal pics up on the internet...just incase my parents check on my laptop. lol
And I know right, everyone here are so pretty :3 Makin' me feel jealous! XD

XD Aw hun!! Where were you in my darkest hours?! :wkiss Thank you so much for your sweet and kind comments, you boosted my confidence ten-fold! :lol: *muahs! You're a sweetheart!
I LOVE your pic!! *Yay I finally get to seeee!* SWOON. Jealous my foot girl, you look fab!! EYESSSS! <3
You know what?? It totally reminds me of a pic I love of a singer that I like!
223346.jpg

I can't believe it! :biggrin We're meant to be Mary Cait, lol!

I'm really glad you decided to put yourself up on the wall of hotness! :giddy Just where your butt belongs! :heart
I know how the rents' are.. oh, memories! LOL! I had all sorts of Tween close-calls I remember! *price of living dangerously* :p

xo

Mary Cait

sushigirl28 said:
XD Aw hun!! Where were you in my darkest hours?! :wkiss Thank you so much for your sweet and kind comments, you boosted my confidence ten-fold! :lol: *muahs! You're a sweetheart!
I LOVE your pic!! *Yay I finally get to seeee!* SWOON. Jealous my foot girl, you look fab!! EYESSSS! <3
You know what?? It totally reminds me of a pic I love of a singer that I like!
223346.jpg

I can't believe it! :biggrin We're meant to be Mary Cait, lol!

I'm really glad you decided to put yourself up on the wall of hotness! :giddy Just where your butt belongs! :heart
I know how the rents' are.. oh, memories! LOL! I had all sorts of Tween close-calls I remember! *price of living dangerously* :p

xo

Awwww ^-^ ummm...somewhere FAR in your mind where I have now just creaped out :D lol And your welcome hun. And you're more of a sweetheart
And I can be jealous all I want too! I know your more fab honey poo! And thanks!
And awww, that's so sweet :3 I've never seen her before, I gotta look her up. :3
And OMG :rollin yes we are! Yay, I'm not the only one :D

CindyTambe

Now this must be really sad haha, nah just kidding you all.. but it has been over a year since this thread was updated, however due to that noticedc I will not post a recent picture of me now, there isn't a reason for it, I just don't have the urge of posting a picture. I know I have posted alot of random and photoshopped pictures of me these years I've been a member for. Before my new renewal of this account I had various names as Labomba and hot4uMichael...

I'm gone off topic now... I'll post a better thread elsewhere :) take care!