Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

MJfan01'

[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]
Hey, we have the same ticket, Divinity.... :D

Here's me and our dearest MJ at the back! Pardon the pic quality, taken from my iPhone..  :eek:

009.jpg

[/quote]
:D

MJ.L.O.V.E

Here is the most recent one of me I've posted other pics under MJsSexyR&BJunkie07.

Niteoutwitthegirls045.jpg

Niteoutwitthegirls051.jpg

Sry they are so big lol next time they wont be :2tongue

Lil MJ

93227110.jpg

I got a new haircut a couple days ago. For the ones who have seen me before know that I used to have somewhat long hair =P

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Lil MJ"]
93227110.jpg

I got a new haircut a couple days ago. For the ones who have seen me before know that I used to have somewhat long hair =P[/quote]

I love it! You're such a cutie! Veronica's a lucky girl!

Shannon

[quote name="Lil MJ"]All you girls look absolutely beautiful! I cant express enough how lucky I feel to be surrounded by all of you beautiful women. Mike definitely has the most beautiful fans, inside and out!

Here's the most recent pic of me:

GahAlex-1.jpg

Saph, thanks for commenting this pic on my Myspace too! Me and you are like pic comment buddies cuz we always comment each other's pics ha ha ha! =][/quote]
Mmmm, look at my sexy man... damn, I'm a helluva lucky girl. I love you, babyyy. <3

Shannon

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Lil MJ"]
93227110.jpg

I got a new haircut a couple days ago. For the ones who have seen me before know that I used to have somewhat long hair =P[/quote]

I love it! You're such a cutie! Veronica's a lucky girl![/quote]
I knooooow... I still wait and expect to wake up from this dream.