Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

HeavenSent

Aw, Jenn :wub:

Your daughters are gorgeous and about the looking 13 thing. I've given up guessed kid's ages nowadays. They all look older than I did when I was that age, that's all I can say! :lol

If you haven't said it lately, please tell them both that they have an amazing mom! That's coming from Carla from Houston. :p

oldschoolfan

Saphster;237093 said:
Yeah I see it! I love striped long sleeved shirts. Where'd you find one? I like how you have that scarf, I think it's a scarf, around your head. It looks so cute like that with your curls.

I think I bought it at Target (do yall have Target in the US? I know there was one shop I went to over there that is also in Australia but I can't remember which one it was).

Yeah it is a scarf, Ive fallen in love with head scarves! My ears stick out so I'm always having to cover them somehow.

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;237101 said:
Aw, Jenn :wub:

Your daughters are gorgeous and about the looking 13 thing. I've given up guessed kid's ages nowadays. They all look older than I did when I was that age, that's all I can say! :lol

If you haven't said it lately, please tell them both that they have an amazing mom! That's coming from Carla from Houston. :p

It scares me how much older she looks! She is so well developed.....she wears a D cup already! She gets it fro me unfortunately. Although I didn't hit the D mark until high school. Thank you for the vote of confidence about my parenting ability! I get so much flack from my mother about my choices as a mom....it's nice to hear.

Saphster

oldschoolfan;237108 said:
I think I bought it at Target (do yall have Target in the US? I know there was one shop I went to over there that is also in Australia but I can't remember which one it was).

Yeah it is a scarf, Ive fallen in love with head scarves! My ears stick out so I'm always having to cover them somehow.

Heck yes we have Targets here. Last time I went in there everything was nearly gone! :uh_uh: I think they were remolding or something. :rolleyes: I was surprised at how cheap nail polishes and make up tools were (I'm an aspiring makeup artist/nail tech/beauty stylist. I will be huge one day. Just you wait! :lol) I was going crazy trying to pick out the last few things they did have. I will have to go back and check and see if they got some shirts like that.

Summer is coming soon and I can't wait to stop wearing sweaters. :hi:

HeavenSent

A weekend pic of yours truly:

100_0132-1-1-1.jpg

HeavenSent

thx for the compliments, you two!  Charley, where the heck have you been, girl?  I've missed you so much!

Danielle, that pic is a bit dark but from what I gather, you're holding a bundle of preciousness!  How old is he?  Being a godparent is an honor, I wish you the best of luck!  And of course before I forget, you're looking cute as usual!

MJfan01'

[quote name="HeavenSent"]
thx for the compliments, you two!  Charley, where the heck have you been, girl?  I've missed you so much!

Danielle, that pic is a bit dark but from what I gather, you're holding a bundle of preciousness!  How old is he?  Being a godparent is an honor, I wish you the best of luck!  And of course before I forget, you're looking cute as usual!
[/quote]
:D He's 6 weeks old.

MJfan01'

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Judging by the amount of people who have liked and commented on this photo on Facebook, I think this is meant to be a good picture-

006btu.jpg

[/quote]
:cool:

Saphster

A weekend pic of yours truly:

100_0132-1-1-1.jpg

[/quote]

You've been keeping your promise to post more pics I see! <3

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Judging by the amount of people who have liked and commented on this photo on Facebook, I think this is meant to be a good picture-

006btu.jpg

[/quote]
LOL I see you.  :p

Charley, where the heck have you been, girl?  I've missed you so much!
[/quote]

I've been lurking. Ha. No, I'm super stressed out nowadays. Hardly make it online anymore despite almost always being on the Mac.
University takes up FAR too much of my time. Ha. And seeing the other half. Toss in trying to find a job, extra design work and being a bridesmaid in a few months.. I hardly get chance to breathe!
But it's Easter hols and the moment so I'm catching up with folks.

I've not taken any photo's in forever so I won't be posting anything. But guys, you all look lovely!!

oldschoolfan

Your nose looks a bit like my nose.
I HATE my nose in this picture, the angle my face is makes it look huge (yall have seen this photo before but for the purpose of this conversation I shall delight you with it again)-

14649126626602457914676.jpg

Saphster

Amy...maybe we are long lost twins? Not likely...but we do look similar. Hair, nose, what else? lol

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Please Saph! You're gorgeous!
[/quote]
My nose (not Amy's but mine) is too long! lol but thank you Jen

I always wonder if I could have gotten a shot with MJ....I wonder. Cause I thought he was smokin'.