Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Saphster

XTina;234825 said:
Here's what I look like now a days :)

28km25i.jpg

2ijoyu8.jpg

Oh wow you are gorrrgeous girl. :D :p

oldschoolfan

You're hair is so shiny, it's giving me motivation to take care of mine better. I have made a vow to seek revenge on the person who decided to cut half it off a few years ago, I'm going to take really good care of it and make it look so freaking amazing they'll wish they had a chance to cut it off again!

XTina

oldschoolfan;234898 said:
You're hair is so shiny, it's giving me motivation to take care of mine better. I have made a vow to seek revenge on the person who decided to cut half it off a few years ago, I'm going to take really good care of it and make it look so freaking amazing they'll wish they had a chance to cut it off again!

It took me 2 years to grow my hair out!!! & my secret for shiny hair is LOTS of conditioner & a flat iron cuz without it my hair is like whoooa. Outta control hahaha :)

oldschoolfan

XTina;234997 said:
It took me 2 years to grow my hair out!!! & my secret for shiny hair is LOTS of conditioner & a flat iron cuz without it my hair is like whoooa. Outta control hahaha :)

I always use conditioner, I use shampoo maybe once a week or fortnight (depending on how often I've been out), I usually just wash with lots of conditioner. I never blowdry, I very rarely straighten (I used to straighten a lot in highschool because I was yet to embrace the curl), I occasionally used treatments but now I've got back into it, I use leave in conditioner, and this vanilla oil stuff that smells freaking amazing. Because my hair is so long though it gives me really bad skin so now I'm learning to tie it up in plaits when I'm at home to keep it out of my face.
So I have good hair days and bad hair days because it's a real guess, it's naturally curly but gets incredibly frizzy so I usually rinse it with conditioner, put mousse or whatever in it to make the curls not frizz everywhere and don't touch it until it dries. So it's hard to determine wether or not I've put enough in it to make it look good.

OneMoreChance

XTina;234997 said:

I use a flat iron too! My hair is only a little curly, but if I don't use the flat iron it's really puffy and frizzy! I use a nourishing conditioner.

We have some absolutely beautiful ladies in up in here!:michaeljacksonicon::bowdown

XTina

Jeniffer30;235072 said:
I use a flat iron too! My hair is only a little curly, but if I don't use the flat iron it's really puffy and frizzy! I use a nourishing conditioner.

We have some absolutely beautiful ladies in up in here!:michaeljacksonicon::bowdown

Hahaha mine too! On lazy days I put this spray gel in my hair and scrunch it up a bit and just go. My hair is like ALMOST to my waist. Not there yet but 6 more months and I think it's gonna be touching my butt haha Sometimes Its a hassle and I try to gather the courage to cut it but I just can't do it. maybe its my heritage but It would hurt my own feelings if I cut it! haha

& we def do!!! :michaeljacksonicon::p

Saphster

MJfan01';236922 said:

You are always so smiley! You are a happy girl. :lol I've noticed that. You are cute. :wub:

XTina;235309 said:
Hahaha mine too! On lazy days I put this spray gel in my hair and scrunch it up a bit and just go. My hair is like ALMOST to my waist. Not there yet but 6 more months and I think it's gonna be touching my butt haha Sometimes Its a hassle and I try to gather the courage to cut it but I just can't do it. maybe its my heritage but It would hurt my own feelings if I cut it! haha

& we def do!!! :michaeljacksonicon::p

Only do it if you're sure! My hair used to reach my butt. I cut it after hearing so many girls say, "Cut your hair." and "It always looks the same! Why don't you cut it?" or "You need a new style. Cut your hair or something." so much I finally did cut it. A little below my ears. I cut over 12 inches of hair off. Although it was liberating I found it way harder to take care of. Shorter hair is harder because it must look neat. Long hair ....just tie it up or scrunch it and you're ready to go! :lol

I also noticed...all of the girls who told me to cut it all had short hair and some others always wore extensions, weaves, etc or always put crazy chemicals in their hair that would always prevent their real hair from growing.. I dunno but maybe there was some jealousy there with my hair that always made them to tell me 'cut it!'? :idontknow

oldschoolfan

Saphster;236937 said:
Only do it if you're sure! My hair I dunno but maybe there was some jealousy there with my hair that always made them to tell me 'cut it!'? :idontknow

As yall already know I have been a victim of hair jealousy, except it was THEM not ME that cut it... The jealousy is definitely out there...

BTW Betty look at the top I got!!! I finally found one!!! :mf_w00t2:

016bn.jpg

Saphster

oldschoolfan;236960 said:
As yall already know I have been a victim of hair jealousy, except it was THEM not ME that cut it... The jealousy is definitely out there...

BTW Betty look at the top I got!!! I finally found one!!! :mf_w00t2:

016bn.jpg

Yeah I see it! I love striped long sleeved shirts. Where'd you find one? I like how you have that scarf, I think it's a scarf, around your head. It looks so cute like that with your curls.

Jeniffer30;236987 said:
Does she look 13?
25727_1249628722395_1279786092_614267_4734489_n.jpg
Honestly...no. She looks older than 13. She is very beautiful!

Up in a tree!
25727_1249628842398_1279786092_614270_1663336_n.jpg
Hey you! :lol Did you get inspired to climb because of a certain someone? :) I haven't climbed a tree in so long. I would get in trouble because my mom thought it was unsafe.

You and your daughters are beautiful! :wub: Love the avatar photo. :p

OneMoreChance

Saphster;237093 said:
Honestly...no. She looks older than 13. She is very beautiful!

Hey you! :lol Did you get inspired to climb because of a certain someone? :) I haven't climbed a tree in so long. I would get in trouble because my mom thought it was unsafe.

You and your daughters are beautiful! :wub: Love the avatar photo. :p

Thanks Saph! I was thinking about Michael when I climbed that tree! Plus I was super excited to actually be outside after a very snowy winter!