Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Saphster

mysteriousone said:
LOL! Yeah, you're hair's very similar to mine, Michelle-- my hair has a little kink (wave) in it at the ends!:D

Mysti!

I'm always trying to get curls at the ends of my hair. Life is funny ain't it? :lol
It's amazing how people have different hair colors, textures, and such. :)

Shannon

Damn you people, Michelle and Mysti, I'm so jealous of you. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol I've always wanted waves, or curls as I call it, but no. It has always been straight and boring. :pullhair

HeavenSent

Sapphire A. said:
Yep. Mine straight looks like a dead squirrel after you wash and let it dry naturally. :/ hahaha.

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Damn you people, Michelle and Mysti, I'm so jealous of you. :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol I've always wanted waves, or curls as I call it, but no. It has always been straight and boring. :pullhair

Veronica, ummm....have you heard of curling tongs?:p :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone said:
Aww...is that you, Jesse? I always knew you had a big heart:D

Thanks for sharing!:wub:

Mysti

You don't really think that's me, right? :confused: :lol

Just look at the pic for 5 seconds!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Veronica, ummm....have you heard of curling tongs?:p :lol

Mysti!
...And the effect fades away after 20 minutes with my hair. So no, haven't heard of it. :p :lol

mysteriousone said:
You starting to feel left out in this thread? Cause I am:unsure: :lol

Mysti!
Lol I was until the topic of hair came up!!!!!

I have really long hair (to my waist) that is wavy past my shoulders. When it's wet, it's gets really curly, but when it's dry, its not.:cool: :lol
Phew. Sorry, I just had to make a comment...I was feeling left out. *sniffle* lol

Saphster

mcilroga said:

LOL!!! I looked at it for about 5 seconds, and saw something come out her.....thingey :lol What the hell?:lol

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one said:
Lol I was until the topic of hair came up!!!!!

I have really long hair (to my waist) that is wavy past my shoulders. When it's wet, it's gets really curly, but when it's dry, its not.:cool: :lol
Phew. Sorry, I just had to make a comment...I was feeling left out. *sniffle* lol

LOL You're obviously not having much luck at convincing your parents to let you place your pic in this thread, I see:(

I can't wait until the day I see your hair, Heather!:D My hair is very long also, and has a natural slight kink in it! Very very thick-- in fact, I can't wear my hair up on top of my head as I get headaches from the weight of it! I did a bit of hair modelling a few years back! The theme for the show was "Fantasy" Hair styles! It took the hairdressers (three of them) seven hours to do because they had to plait it all (around 30 plaits I think it was)! Then I had a piece of wire shaped as a hat, and the plaits were fastened to the wire, lastly a bun on top! You probably can't picture it, but people who have seen it are like, "WOW" :lol

Okay, rambling now:rolleyes: I don't feel left out anymore, either:lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:

:eek: That's not you? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Jesse how could you put someone else's pic in here? Are you really that ugly you have to use someone else's pic? Tsk tsk.........

And what? I stared at it a long time, alot longer than 5 seconds! Nothing wrong with it!:idontknow

ROFLMAO!!! I'm only teasing Jesse--I know it's not you, I could just see the look on your face when I asked if that was you!!! LMAO!!

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone said:
LOL You're obviously not having much luck at convincing your parents to let you place your pic in this thread, I see:(

I can't wait until the day I see your hair, Heather!:D My hair is very long also, and has a natural slight kink in it! Very very thick-- in fact, I can't wear my hair up on top of my head as I get headaches from the weight of it! I did a bit of hair modelling a few years back! The theme for the show was "Fantasy" Hair styles! It took the hairdressers (three of them) seven hours to do because they had to plait it all (around 30 plaits I think it was)! Then I had a piece of wire shaped as a hat, and the plaits were fastened to the wire, lastly a bun on top! You probably can't picture it, but people who have seen it are like, "WOW" :lol

Okay, rambling now:rolleyes: I don't feel left out anymore, either:lol

Mysti!

I get headaches from ponytails too! :chairbeat I hate it. I think it's because I make them so tight..:mellow:

mysteriousone

Sapphire A. said:
I'm always trying to get curls at the ends of my hair.

Most people try, but all they end up with is "split" ends:lol :lol

It is amazing! I don't think anyone's completely happy with their hair though! If it's straight, they want it curly, if it's curly they want it straight, etc, etc, etc...:lol

Have you noticed too, how many of us here in MJEOL have really long hair?

LOL!!! I looked at it for about 5 seconds, and saw something come out her.....thingey What the hell?

That Jesse, good grief, the things that girl gets up too!:lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Sapphire A. said:
I get headaches from ponytails too! :chairbeat I hate it. I think it's because I make them so tight..:mellow:

That's a possibility, Sapphire! But with mine, I don't even have to have a hair tie on, I can put a few large hair clips in, and after like 20 minutes, it's like "ouch my head":blink:

Mysti!

Here's some more recent ones of me (don't hate..it's kinda hard taking pictures of yourself, by yourself, you know? LOL)

mynewmyspacepic.jpg

meinmymjroom.jpg
(near my "Michael shelf" :p LOL)

:8-26-03fruits_apple

Oh, and here's another, more close-up pic of my "Michael shelf"..(the popcorn cup and the yellow wrist band thingy you can see on the wall in the frame are from Neverland..:wub: :D):

mymichaelself.jpg

It has other ish on it as well..but you get the picture..:lol

Saphster

I ENVY your Michael collection:chairbeat :p

Great pics InspirationMoonwalks! And no we're not gonna hate:p. I take pics of myself all the time :lol

Awww Tara ur very pretty!!:wub:
And omg, I so want your collection!!! I'm so jealous. Since you posted pictures, I would expect a few people tryin to break in...time for security alarms!!!!:lol :bleh

mysteriousone

You're very photogenic, Tara:wub:

I especially love that collection of yours too! :D I don't have much of Michael's I'm afraid! I had a Michael Jackson cap once and someone stole it:8-26-03ranting: I brought it from the HIStory concert I attended so as you can imagine, was quite upset when finding out it was missing:( :(

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!

Shannon

God, I'm so jealous of your Michael collection, Tara. I don't have anything to show off. My room is very small and it has light pink walls, and I can't even say I am the proud owner of one single Michael poster. :(

Sigh, I feel old now. :( :lol