Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Aww, thanks, guys! :wub:

Here's one of my other wall (I got the "Thriller" one in Hollywood during Spring Break of last year, when I was back in Cali for the trial (the time I talked to him..:p Memories..*sigh* lol):

mymjposters.jpg

Guess you could say I like him! :D haha :p

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
God, I'm so jealous of your Michael collection, Tara. I don't have anything to show off. My room is very small and it has light pink walls, and I can't even say I am the proud owner of one single Michael poster.

Sigh, I feel old now.:lol

Excuse me? :eek:hnoyoudidnt I don't have a single poster of Michael on my wall either, and I assure you, I am not OLD dammit:8-26-03ranting: :lol

I had a calendar a few years ago, given to me by a friend for house-sitting for her! I loved it.........:wub: Unfortunately my dog loved it too and well....need I say more:mellow: :blink:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks said:

Here's one of my other wall (I got the "Thriller" one in Hollywood during Spring Break of last year, when I was back in Cali for the trial (the time I talked to him.. Memories..*sigh* lol):

mymjposters.jpg

:eek: Like him? That's putting it mildly don't you think, Tara...:p :lol

Mysti!

Ok i know this aint the best picture in the world and its small but hey its all good but it will have to do hahahahahaha yes i know i aint purrrdy lol

me.jpg

Saphster

~Masked~ ~Healer~ said:
Ok i know this aint the best picture in the world and its small but hey its all good but it will have to do hahahahahaha yes i know i aint purrrdy lol

me.jpg
Awwwww yes you are! That pic is too cute!:cutiekissing

Shannon said:
I'm glad there's more of us. :D :lol

Me too Me too Me too Me tooooo!!! Actually, I have one, but it's not hung up because its so beautiful I'm afraid to touch it.:lol
It's from the Bad era. Beaaaauuuuuuutiful.

Saphster

InspirationMoonwalks said:

Here's one of my other wall (I got the "Thriller" one in Hollywood during Spring Break of last year, when I was back in Cali for the trial (the time I talked to him..:p Memories..*sigh* lol):

mymjposters.jpg

OoooMmmmFffG-osh!!!!!!!!!! I have that same Poster!!!!!!!! The Thriller one!!!!!:rollin the $hit sacred me when I saw it cause I thought, "that's mine!!!!" ....

It's in here somewhere in my junky room:p

mysteriousone

~Masked~ ~Healer~ said:

me.jpg

Aww...hiya masked! :D

:eek:hnoyoudidnt You look purrrdy enough to me:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

MexicansDoItRight said:
843828463_m.jpg

853732077_m.jpg

I look young for me age:lol I'll post more later, k.

Julio

Too young to be a dad, that's for sure:wink :p :lol (referring to "10th anniversary thread" lol)

Awesome pics, Julio:thumbsup

Mysti!