Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

HERES SUM MORE OF ME

994722555_m.jpg

994575243_m.jpg

994563957_m.jpg

THIS IS MY BROTHER RICKY

989293824_m.jpg

939370237_m.jpg

:Xkristina:X

Im new here, so ya'll may not know me or w/e..lol Heres pix of moi:

lalalala.jpg

This is me and my little cousin/godson josh. He means the world 2 me!! The only boy i need!!!
menjosghu.jpg

This is me with my other little cousin brad!!! ADORABLE ISNT HE!!!!????
melilbrad22.jpg

Me with my ex boyfriend I love and miss him so much
meandlukesmall.jpg

Me with my big [YEAH BIG] cousin daniel:
medaniel2.jpg

Me when I was rockin the red & black hair
ghjyukl.jpg

Scaaary pic of me:
bored.jpg

Ok...ive wasted ur time enough

mysteriousone

:eek: Kristina!! Very pretty....:wub:

And

:eek:hnoyoudidnt you have NOT wasted my time, is that clear? Grrrrrr@you, lol

Love the pix, all of them--yes, Josh is cute, aww...your godson too! And Brad is adorable, yes! Both of them :wub: And, oh my@Daniel.......lol! Do you feel like you're in the Land of the Giants around him? :lol He's so tall! Mind you, how tall are you, if you don't mind me asking! You look around 5.1ish LMAO! Loved the Red and Black hair and your ex boyfriend:( There will be others--you have a great personality, and are too pretty to be left alone for long!:D

Mysti!

AWWEEE MYSTI!!! :blush thats soooo sweeet of you!!!!!!!!! Yeah he is pretty tall!!!!! He's 6'6!!! And yeah Im arouund 5'3 or sumthin like that! Im PROUD of my shortness! Maybe not me chubbyness! :lol And those little kids are my BABIES!!! Xpecially the little red headed one!! He's my world!!! And yeah I know. but I really dont see myself with anyone else. We basicly just took a break for a while, cause we both got so much going on in our lived 2b in a relationship 100% ya know.? but we do plan evantualy getting bak 2gether :)

ajkinkycuffs

So I just recently cut my hair right. And I took a shower and washed my hair without doing it to see how puffy it will be well...lmfao..TAKE THAT JACKSON 5!!

PHOT0049.jpg

PHOT0040.jpg

PHOT0035.jpg

PHOT0033.jpg

PHOT0031.jpg

HeavenSent

Great pics everyone! Look at you, jelly! my computer was slow to load the pics and all i saw was HAIR at first!:lol You're so cute. why does the date @ the bottom say 2004, though? Forget to reset the year?:p

Saphster

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/kristinahebert99/MY%20piX/lalalala.jpg[/img]

This is me with my other little cousin brad!!! ADORABLE ISNT HE!!!!????
melilbrad22.jpg

Me with my ex boyfriend I love and miss him so much
meandlukesmall.jpg

Me when I was rockin the red & black hair
ghjyukl.jpg

I LUUURRVE the red and black hair!:mf_w00t2: So kool.
You have such pretty hair I envy the hell out of you...lol
You're a very pretty girl!! =) And your lil bro IS too cute, heehe.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs said:
So I just recently cut my hair right. And I took a shower and washed my hair without doing it to see how puffy it will be well...lmfao..TAKE THAT JACKSON 5!!

PHOT0049.jpg

PHOT0040.jpg

PHOT0035.jpg

PHOT0033.jpg

PHOT0031.jpg
LOL your hair and mine ain't so different. :lol
Very cute pics. :)
Aww i luv everyone's piccys. =)

mysteriousone

]AWWEEE MYSTI!!! :blush thats soooo sweeet of you!!!!!!!!! Yeah he is pretty tall!!!!! He's 6'6!!! And yeah Im arouund 5'3 or sumthin like that! Im PROUD of my shortness! Maybe not me chubbyness! And those little kids are my BABIES!!! Xpecially the little red headed one!! He's my world!!! And yeah I know. but I really dont see myself with anyone else. We basicly just took a break for a while said:
:eek: You're a whole two inches taller than me, Kristina:lol :lol I'm proud of my shortness too:D And you look good, not too skinny, not too fat, just right! Nice and healthy too:8-26-03respect: WOW@6'6...lol...he's tall alright! Aww...little ones are so adorable, so precious:wub: Okay, well at least it's not what I thought it was with your ex, so that's great! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

This thread is growing nicely, Sapphire:thumbsup

Loving everyone's pix too:D

Jelly, :lol you sure have a mop of hair there:lol Nice pix!

And, *waves to MJsPYT1362* Nice to meet you:D

Julio, nice pix of you and your brother--hello to him too:D

Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyone's very photogenic in this thread:wub:

Keep them coming guys!

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

HeavenSent said:
Great pics everyone! Look at you, jelly! my computer was slow to load the pics and all i saw was HAIR at first!:lol You're so cute. why does the date @ the bottom say 2004, though? Forget to reset the year?:p

Oh yeah, i only realized that after i saved the pictures lol.

..+Sapphire+.. said:
I LUUURRVE the red and black hair!:mf_w00t2: So kool.
You have such pretty hair I envy the hell out of you...lol
You're a very pretty girl!! =) And your lil bro IS too cute, heehe.

LoL..I see alot of people like the red and black hair. I still have the red tint but its fading. and turning like a orangish color cause I had 2 bleech it 1st since my hair is so dark. But thank you so much..and thats my lil cousin...lol.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AS WELL GIRL :)