Proposal For a MJEOL Fan Party

Originally posted by JordanMC
Idea: Hold the event next summer, on June 13th...or the week of 'the year after' the vindication?!?!

I LOVE that idea! :D June 13th will always be a very special day for all who love and support Michael, so it would be a PERFECT one to hold a celebration on! :popcorn

JordanMC

Great! :D I was thinking of trying to get a hold of someone like Mesereau, Baine, Hughes, or anybody close to Michael & the family.

-JANIE-

Can I make just a small suggestion?

I genuinely don't wish to offend, or dampen anyones enthusiasm - but until you actually have a firm idea of date, venue, and attending numbers - I would think twice about contating anyone from Michaels camp - if at all! By my count, you don't have even have fifty definetes yet! Your ticket prices are going to be mighty if you need to cover overhead costs involved - venue, music, etc etc.

I think it's a lovely idea and I don't want to pee on anyones parade :lol: but I think contacting Michael or members of his family is probably jumping the gun, especially given that whisper is unable to commit to a bash under MJEOL's name, and you're still in the stage of discussing the idea.

Build your foundations before you start lighting the fireworks!

If you know what I mean ;)

JordanMC

I appreciate your insights.

Things will work out accordingly. Like I stated, I will present Whisper with a detailed proposal a week before Thanksgiving holiday. If approved, I will then propose it again to the members of this board.

We are just brainstorming; yet, we appreciate your insight JANIE :thumbsup

i could prob go cause Chicago is only like a 6 or 7 hr drive from my house depending on traffic n like only an hr n half flight...but i hate flying. it sounds kwl itd sound even kwler 2 me if it was in l8 summer cause then i could leagally drive myself..lol. but im still not sure if i would go or not .