Recent content by minnie michael

1. M

i am proud of what i did yesterday..

i wanna tell something happened to me yesterday when i was at work.. yesterday one skinny guy at my work did a lil bit moonwalker at the his spare time, i donot consider him as a fan but he like Moonwalk and always imitate even though he is funny..and then a big fat guy laughed at him and said...
  2. M

bite my finger i feel pain..overjoy..

:lol: i am sorry maybe i made a silly thread again..and i just check out MJJF and got the news that in the last 24 hours our Michael's records sale are up..and super hero Mez will show up in a famous show and talk about how victorious we are...awww...i cant help biting my fingers and i feel...
  3. M

who can help me find our boxset lyrics thread..plz donot ignore this thread..plz..

i am very happy to tell my boxset is finally on the way..yeahhh.. :tooexcite i have already ordered it online and those people called me that they had already sent it to me i will receive my boxset within one week..sooosoososo excited.. and one thing bother me..i remember we have a thread...
  4. M

i have the dream and billie jean(pepsi version)..

one of my friend(Mike's loyal fan too) gave me a cd yesterday with 17 unreleased amazing songs..(faint)..that's all beautiful songs made me emotional so much..one of the song called: i have the dream..its a letdown just the melody , but its very very beautiful and really can make your eyes...
  5. M

i love Xscape love love love...

donot laugh at me i havenot really listened to this amazing strong song till right now.. i just heard of this song last year i remember some fans mentioned this is a song Mikey wrote and composed in these year...www finally i find a place to download this song i am nearly crying for die...this...
  6. M

Michael\'s height..1.78m i believe..

i just read one thread on MJJF, someone discussed about Michael's height, i am interested in this kind of topic so i join in.. :D but i feel crushed a bit after reading one fan's post..she said Michael is really a small man, just about 1.74m.she has her own evidence.. and she is one of lucky...