Recent content by mysteriousone

1. M

3rd MJ sighting! :mf_w00t2: 2 New PICS!

Okay! Apparently there has been another sighting of Michael! :mf_w00t2: Unfortunately I can't get into my photobucket account so the best I can do is post this link for you all to view the pictures (2)..also, there's no source for where these pictures came from BUT apparently Michael's...
  2. M

The Punch or Pash Game!

This IS as easy as it sounds guys! I name someone and the next poster either says Punch (if they don't like them) or Pash (if they like them), then they name someone else for the next poster! I'll start! Denzel Washington Mysti!
  3. M

Easter Greetings!

Those who're celebrating Easter......have a good one! Those who aren't, I hope you have an enjoyable holiday anyway! :wub: Mysti!
  4. M

Share your Thriller 25 here!

Let's share...............:woohoo: You guys can all visualise me sitting at my desk now!! :P :lol Mysti!
  5. M

Thriller goes number 2 in Aussie Charts!

18/02/2008 12:05:00 PM. Pop legend Michael Jackson has made a sensational comeback, with his album Thriller leaping from 44 to two in the Australian charts this week. Jackson re-released his classic album earlier this month to celebrate 25 years since it first hit the charts. The anniversary...
  6. M

2008 GRAMMY\'s Commercial - All-Star Thriller Tribute!! (VIDEO)

Here is the 2008 GRAMMYs commercial which mentions the All-Star Thriller Tribute! :yayyay Apparently it's going to be broadcast in New Zealand too guys! Channel 4 at 8.30pm on Monday night!! :yayyay :mf_w00t2: Mysti!
  7. M

Forum Rules!

I feel really embarrassed about this because I've been a member for almost three years and I have no clue where the Forum Rules are posted! :mellow: Anyone? Mysti!
  8. M

The Ask a Question, Answer a Question Game!!

Okay this is a good way to get to know more about other members! Someone asks a question and another member answers it then asks a question themselves for the next poster to answer.........(does that make sense?) Hope so!! :D I'll start! What colour eyes do you have? Mysti!
  9. M

REQ: Picture of Michael with his hair tied up during the trial (?)

Just trying to help a couple of friends sort out something! One apparently swears he saw a picture of Michael with his hair tied up one day during the trial! Anybody know of this picture? Does anybody remember Michael having his hair swept back into a pony tail anytime during the...
  10. M

Celebrating Michael\'s Birthday.......

So what did everyone do to celebrate Michael's 49th Birthday? I sat out on my balcony sipping wine and watched the Lunar Eclipse! It was amazing! I kept thinking, well it's the 28th here, but I'll sit here until just after 12 midnight and see Michael's birthday in (29th with ME)....... Clouds...
  11. M

NO On Line Representatives -- Sharon B. Sidney

Saturday, February 03, 2007 The truth behind "Raymone Bain says there are no On Line Representatives" etc. Press Release: The truth behind "Raymone Bain says there are no On Line Representatives" There have been slanderous statements made against me by the website MJEOL.com, a...
  12. M

New Skins.........

Okayyyyyyyy goddammit where's the Heaven Forum?? skin? :8-26-03ranting: Someone's stolen it and replaced it with three new skins! :ohnoyoudidnt :lol Aww....I thought I had the wrong site when MJEOL's page downloaded this morning.....and almost flew into a fit of rage! :mellow: JK :lol...
  13. M

Statement from Raymone Bain!!!! (June 27, 2007)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain June 27, 2007 Washington, D.C. …. There have been several news reports regarding Mr. Michael Jackson that are untrue, defamatory and malicious in nature. Mr. Jackson is not bedridden nor on any type of medication…including painkillers. In fact...
  14. M

Statement from Raymone Bain!!!! (June 27, 2007)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain June 27, 2007 Washington, D.C. …. There have been several news reports regarding Mr. Michael Jackson that are untrue, defamatory and malicious in nature. Mr. Jackson is not bedridden nor on any type of medication…including painkillers. In fact...
  15. M

Query - Members List!

Why can we no longer view the member's list? Another member and myself tried to view the member's list and we received a message saying: Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members. :( Just thought I'd ask, because sometimes features have been disabled unknowingly, due to...