Recent content by sushigirl28

1. S

MJ Quote of the Day

I thought it'd be fun to do, so add your own MJ quote of the day here! I'll start: "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." :yaychibi xo
  2. S

Acquittal is a Swift Ending to Casey Anthony Case

Acquittal is a Swift Ending to Casey Anthony Case Jurors find the Florida woman not guilty of first-degree murder or aggravated manslaughter in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee, 2. By Amy Pavuk and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel July 5, 2011 Reporting from Orlando, Fla.– The facts...
  3. S

Janet Brings Michael Jackson Back On Tour

Janet Brings Michael Jackson Back On Tour: Pays Tribute in London July 01, 2011 Janet Jackson is opening up for the first time about a duet with her brother that she's reviving two years after his death. Jackson took to the stage in London on Thursday and performed their 1995 song Scream as...
  4. S

Milton Verret Interview: The Man Who Bought Thriller

Milton Verret Interview: The Man Who Bought Thriller Who spends $1.8 million on a lightly used red and black leather jacket? Formerly low-profile Austin businessman Milton Verret, who plans on leveraging the outfit Michael Jackson wore in the 1983 video "Thriller" for children's...
  5. S

Taj Jackson: “Shooting with MJ”

Taj Jackson: “Shooting with MJ” Taj Jackson published the following blog June 11th, 2011: Hey guys, these last couple of months have been a strange one for me. Lately I have found myself being both extremely happy and sad at the same time. What’s the happy part? I received my “Epic” camera...
  6. S

New MJ Trading Card Set by Panini America to Debut

Panini launches Michael Jackson-Worn Memorabilia Trading Cards June 13, 2011 Leading trading card manufacturer Panini America purchased history-soaked pieces of Michael’s clothing at auction two years ago and cut them up! The clothes, they were worn by Michael Jackson himself from 1971...
  7. S

MJ Flash Mob Shut Down Nashville Street

Flash Mob Takes Over Downtown Nashville Street By Chris Cannon NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Traffic stopped on Nashville's Lower Broadway Friday night. Instead of vehicles using the street, nearly 100 flash mob dancers performed to Michael Jackson's "Beat It". News of the flash mob went out over social...
  8. S

Michael Jackson's Niece Reveals Mental Illness

Michael Jackson's Niece Reveals Mental Illness Pop superstar Michael Jackson's niece Yashi Brown has spoken about her battle with bipolar disorder. Brown, the daughter of the Prince of Pop's oldest sister Rebbie Jackson, opens up about the mental illness in the latest issue of JET magazine...
  9. S

Dr. Conrad Murray Seeks Book Deal, Opposition Planning Damning Tell-All, Source Says

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Dr. Conrad Murray Seeks Book Deal, Opposition Planning Damning Tell-All, Source Says Dr. Conrad Murry, Michael Jackson's former personal doctor -- accused of involuntary manslaughter after he admitted to administering a lethal dose of the sedative Propofol to the singer -- is...
  10. S

Our L.O.V.E.ing June 25 Thread

Hey everyone. So, as Violet Flower had mentioned a few days ago, June 25th for 2011 this year is coming up very soon on us, and I thought it would be beneficial for a thread where everyone can post their information, if they have any, for the celebrations that are going to be happening very...
  11. S

Michael to Sing for Presidential Monument Unveiling

Where Eagles Fear to Tread: A Tangled Tale of Misfit Monuments May 8, 2011 ( Photo courtesy American Constitution Spirit Foundation. ) — The monument is dedicated to the U.S. presidency. Back in the early 1990s, I was a D.C. police officer working out of the Narcotics and Special...
  12. S

Vote for Michael at Wembley Stadium!

VOTE MICHAAEL'S BAD TOUR AS THE BEST SHOW TO HIT WEMBLEY STADIUM! Video: Man In The Mirror - Moonwalker Movie (Blu-Ray Version). Audio: Man In The Mirror - Live in Wembley 1988 (PRO AUDIO SNIPPET). Wembley has hosted some of the worlds most iconic events. Be part of history and vote for the...
  13. S

SID

Sid (シド) was founded in 2003 by vocalist Mao (ex-Shula, born in Fukuoka, Japan) and bassist and back-up vocalist Aki (ex-Ram Rem, born in Tokyo). They were quickly joined by two support members, guitarist and back=up vocalist Shinji (ex-Uranus, born in Saitama, Japan) and drummer Yuuya...
  14. S

Neverland to be Recreated in Las Vegas?

Michael Jackson's Neverland To Be Recreated In Las Vegas 28 April 2011 22:06 : Unveiling of MICHAEL JACKSON (Picture)'s statue at Fulham's Craven Cottage stadium. London, England .... Michael Jackson's fabled Neverland Ranch home in Santa Barbara, California is to be recreated in Las...