Search results

1. T

MJ Secret Childhood

Practically every week VH1 reruns MJ Secret Childhood. Amazing how people think they can simply re-write history and wipe clean anyone who grew up during the Jackson 5 all the way to Thriller era memory of Michael or taint it with their perverted views and insinuations. What do you think is...
  2. T

Simpsons episodes featuring Michael

I've never seen any of the episoded featuring Michael. I just read the script for "Stark Raving Dad". http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F24.html It's so hilarious. I love the Simpsons. I have to get this on DVD. Are there any other Simpsons episodes featuring Michael??? Did Michael write and...
  3. T

Merry Christmas!

Wishing Michael a peaceful, joyful Christmas and a new year filled with the sound of music, lots of laughter and beautiful smiles. May God bless him and his family over and over again. May God watch over the homeless, the orphaned and alone and bring a ray of light into their lives. Merry...
  4. T

Sony helping Michael - LOL

I was over on the mjno board and read the post "Sony offers to help Michael" (I can't log on there so I'm posting here) My reaction ROTFLMAO. So what's with Fox news and Michael anyway, some sort of weird obsession going on there, and what's their link to Sony. So, what happens when you go...
  5. T

Peter pan

Why do you think Michael is so inspired by the story of Peter Pan? I don't know the story of Peter Pan. The closest thing I have watched having to do with Peter Pan was the film "Finding Neverland" which was great. Did anyone notice that Michael has the big throne just like in Peter Pan. Do you...
  6. T

Morphine

This post has absolutely nothing to do with the recent tabloid garbage. I haven't read it or any related posts. Thanks. Now. Morphine is an awesome song. I actually have it playing on my cd at the moment and I still haven't figured out all the lyrics. I'm hoping someone here have. Or we can...
  7. T

Have you read/listened to this?

I just read the lyrics to this song for Michael and it made me cry. I thought I'd share it with you guys if you haven't read/listened to it before. God Bless. Lyrics The Michael Jackson Anthem Composed, Written and Sung by Nikhil Gangavane You try to hurt him / Time and again Fed the news...
  8. T

Do you remember the Jackson 5 cartoons on TV?

I didn't live in the U.S. when they started showing those so the first time I saw them was on a VH1 Michael Jackson marathon. When did they first start showing the cartoons on TV? Oh, if you watched the marathon do you remember the host (forgot his name) at the end saying "Goodnight Marlon...
  9. T

mj_fan_for_life what\'s the story behind the pic

I love the pix in your signature box! Very intriguing. Can you tell me the story behind the pic? What event was Michael at? Are you the girl in the pic? What's Michael doing? He's such a sweet heart isn't he. My heart started to beat faster lol I so wish it were me :) I'll love to hear the...