Congratulations to Mysti

HeavenSent

mcilroga;183856 said:
Simply The Best, what has she ever done to you? Or do you WANT me to search all the threads, cause ask Mysti, that can be arranged. :lol

Jesse, you found anything yet? aw hell...she's probably someone I told off back in the day. *shrugs*

mcilroga

Well...

She's made 13 posts, 3 of them containing the words: "HeavenSent." She joined in September of last year, and made one post before 2007. So I'm guessing she has/had another account, and you "annoyed" her for whatever reason. Either that or she generally doesn't like you for no reason.

HeavenSent

mcilroga;184292 said:
Well...

She's made 13 posts, 3 of them containing the words: "HeavenSent." She joined in September of last year, and made one post before 2007. So I'm guessing she has/had another account, and you "annoyed" her for whatever reason. Either that or she generally doesn't like you for no reason.

LOL. Oh well.

mysteriousone

mcilroga;184292 said:
Well...

Jesse, you'd make a bluddy hopeless investigator! :bleh :lol Read the following!

Simply The Best said:
Mysti

Well Done!! That was GREAT EFFORT, Keep it going
I hardly visit much again since Heaven Sent gave me headache!
LOST ALL MY 'POSTS' ( 60 OR MORE) ON MY PREVIOUS LOG IN NAME ''ZIM''
Sadly it was all deleted by WHISPER!!!

Nevermind, Im Back!!

:whistle

Mysti

HeavenSent

Hmm.

I hardly visit much again since Heaven Sent gave me headache!
LOST ALL MY 'POSTS' ( 60 OR MORE) ON MY PREVIOUS LOG IN NAME ''ZIM''
Sadly it was all deleted by WHISPER!!!

whisper was the one who banned you. She shoulda been the one giving you the damn headache, not ME---whoever the hell you are.:lol :rolleyes:

mcilroga

mysteriousone;184325 said:
Jesse, you'd make a bluddy hopeless investigator! :bleh :lol Read the following!

:whistle

Mysti

:lol

I am good dammit, I just didn't read one post... okay? :lol

Shannon

mcilroga;184435 said:

I am good dammit, I just didn't read one post... okay? :lol

Jeeez, Jesse, how can you be a good investigator when you look pass one very important evidence? In a police department with their head scrued on its right place, you would be sacked by now. :lol :lol :lol

mcilroga

Shannon;184437 said:
Jeeez, Jesse, how can you be a good investigator when you look pass one very important evidence? In a police department with their head scrued on its right place, you would be sacked by now. :lol :lol :lol

Important piece of evidence? Pfft. :lol

Besides, what could I do with that name anyway? I guessed right, she had a different name. All the posts were deleted. That is a good investigator. :lol

Shannon

mcilroga;184438 said:
Important piece of evidence? Pfft. :lol

Besides, what could I do with that name anyway? I guessed right, she had a different name. All the posts were deleted. That is a good investigator. :lol

Well, I dunno about you, but I've found a couple of Zim's posts... So just zip it, maestro. :zippedlips :rollin

mcilroga

Shannon;184441 said:
Well, I dunno about you, but I've found a couple of Zim's posts... So just zip it, maestro. :zippedlips :rollin

I suck. :(

But I did find the argument ZIM and Carla had. :mf_w00t2:

Shannon

mcilroga;184443 said:

Ohhhhh... I shouldn't be so damn curious now, but heck, until I find a smart way to conceal it, I'll be honest and reveal to you that I am. :mf_w00t2:

:rollin

mysteriousone

mcilroga;184443 said:

:eek: My goodness! What has this thread come to, lol! Well Jesse, I know it aint Carla's anniversary, but how about bumping and sharing those posts you've found.....please!!!! :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

LOL, well it was pretty easy to find really, now that I found out ZIM's posts were available. :lol

Carla did nothing, and I mean NOTHING to ZIM. Zim just hated her from the start.

ZIM said:
find it hard to say anything sometimes for sake of 'NOT BEING' struck off or attacked indeed. :protest
This is a 'forum', not an INTIMIDATION' conference, THATS WHY I GET ANGRY EASILY HERE!!* :nonono:

NO ONE OWNS MICHAEL JACKSON. SURE LITTLE FUN CANT HURT HIM!! He will laugh on it!!
SOME FANS ARE 'EXTREMELY' SERIOUS AND CAN BASH YOUR HEAD OFF TOO!! :applehead

*I think some forum modurators (eg Heavensent ) are worst on this issue of being 'TOO SERIOUS' and going at all extremes to attack you, as if you are an enemy here!!**

MAKING FUN OF ANYONE DOES NOT MEAN YOU HATE THEM!! ITS HUMAN TO DO SO.

SOME TEND TO DOMINATE EVERYTHING ABOUT MICHAEL, JUST BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE MET HIM OR RELATED TO HIM OR ARE HIS WORKERS OR MERE OBSESSION!! :crackingu

*LET NO ONE EVER ATTACK ME ANY JOKE I ONE DAY MAY PUT UP!!* ILOVE MICHAEL MUCH!!
Cheers again**
ZIM

HeavenSent said:
Excuse me? :blink:

HeavenSent said:
in response to ZIM: I attack no one. However, if I take offense to something, I will express myself ACCORDINGLY. I don't go out of my way to attack, demean, humiliate....Not my style. Dont know where you get that impression from.

THAT was it! :lol I expected hair tugging, scratching, slapping, smacking, punching, kicking, and "Rawr!" :8-26-03ranting: :(

mysteriousone

mcilroga;184455 said:
LOL, well it was pretty easy to find really, now that I found out ZIM's posts were available. :lol
And your investigation would have been completed alot sooner, had you not missed that ONE very important post! :bleh :lol

Carla did nothing, and I mean NOTHING to ZIM. Zim just hated her from the start.
Now...now, Jesse, you've only put forward three posts out of what, SIXTY! Perhaps you've missed something...............:whistle :lol :lol

THAT was it! :lol I expected hair tugging, scratching, slapping, smacking, punching, kicking, and "Rawr!" :8-26-03ranting: :(

:blink: You sound/look awfully disappointed there! :p

Overall, I think you done a very good job so.......you can take the rest of the day off! :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone;184470 said:
And your investigation would have been completed alot sooner, had you not missed that ONE very important post! :bleh :lol

Bleh. I probably scammed by it but didn't pay any attention. Meh.

Now...now, Jesse, you've only put forward three posts out of what, SIXTY! Perhaps you've missed something...............:whistle :lol :lol

There are 47 posts, and I made sure I checked every single one of them. :lol :p

:blink: You sound/look awfully disappointed there! :p

Overall, I think you done a very good job so.......you can take the rest of the day off! :lol

Mysti!

I am. :( :lol

I think I did a BAD job. Hullo? I missed ONE post! I deserve to be sent to a Turkish Prison!

:bleh