Congratulations to Mysti

mysteriousone

mcilroga;184472 said:
Bleh. I probably scammed by it but didn't pay any attention. Meh.
:uh_uh: That's not good enough, I'm afraid! If you're going to play detective in here, you need to pay attention..........so in future, keep those eyes open!!! :bleh :lol

There are 47 posts, and I made sure I checked every single one of them. :lol :p

:blink: 47 posts? WTH........we were told there were 60 (SIXTY) or more!! Hmmm.......I wonder what happened to the others! :eek: WAIT... if I recall correctly, Carla did mention in a thread not so long ago, that she deleted more posts than not back in the day!! Go figure........ :whistle :icrackingup

I am. :( :lol

I think I did a BAD job. Hullo? I missed ONE post! I deserve to be sent to a Turkish Prison!

:bleh

Oh c'mon Jesse, I'm sure Sneddiot would hire you!!! :rollin *I'm guessing you'd prefer the Turkish Prison* :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

LOL, how great to see what started this conflict in the first place. Thanks for posting, Jesse. :p Yes, I still call you Jesse, you're not qualified to be called Sherlock just yet. :bleh :lol

HeavenSent

I barely remember that little chit chat! You're right Jesse, that ish was nothing, man....I'm disappointed my damn self!

LOL, wow well what can we say Carla's Mean

C'mere and let stick a pointed boot up your ass....Oops, I meant to say, hey aj, how you doin'? :D

Good job, jesse. :thumbsup Was this a free service? Hope so, I'm broke. :p

CJJluvsMJJ

HeavenSent;184522 said:
I barely remember that little chit chat! You're right Jesse, that ish was nothing, man....I'm disappointed my damn self!

C'mere and let stick a pointed boot up your ass....Oops, I meant to say, hey aj, how you doin'? :D

Good job, jesse. :thumbsup Was this a free service? Hope so, I'm broke. :p
Ok HeavenSent! I don't know what you just said, but ok!

ajkinkycuffs

Sapphire Butterfly Angel;184532 said:
Ok HeavenSent! I don't know what you just said, but ok!

LOL she was talkin about stickin a boot up my ass..she didn't seperate the quote though.

*hides behind :mjghetto* I'm doing quite well actually how are you? lol