Congratulations to Mysti

Shannon

I just wanted to congratulate my dear friend Mysti who last night achieved her goal in MJEOL. She finally received her Platinum MJ for posting 2500 posts. :yayyay

You have for a long time graced us with your wisdom, humor, and great compassion for our lovely MJEOL-members. Thank you for always being our ''secret, hidden'' mod who constantly offers your help and assistant to whoever that might need it. We're looking forward to see more of you in the time to come. I love you. :wub:

Love,

Veronica

PS - And for those who might think this is a waste of space by making this thread... This is the Off Topic section, after all. :p LOL.

Mathilde

Congratulations Mysti!

We don't really know eachother that well yet, but I look forward to hopefully getting to know you better! Cause I hope you keep posting even though you have reached your goal! :)

Mathilde

mcilroga;183235 said:
Yeah, cause she used those points to up her post count by 50. :lol

Congrats Mysti. :wub:
lol, I just noticed that Mysti has over 100.000 points, that's just crazy!! lol :blink:

Shannon

mcilroga;183235 said:
Yeah, cause she used those points to up her post count by 50. :lol

Congrats Mysti. :wub:

:eek:

No?

Mysti, we need to talk.

EDIT: Jesse, it appears to be WE who needs to talk instead. Ahem. :p

mysteriousone

Shannon;183234 said:
I just wanted to congratulate my dear friend Mysti who last night achieved her goal in MJEOL. She finally received her Platinum MJ for posting 2500 posts. :yayyay

You have for a long time graced us with your wisdom, humor, and great compassion for our lovely MJEOL-members. Thank you for always being our ''secret, hidden'' mod who constantly offers your help and assistant to whoever that might need it. We're looking forward to see more of you in the time to come. I love you. :wub:

Love,

Veronica
Aww....Veronica, I need to eat my words! You're indeed an Angel! :wub:

Thank you so much for that, you make me feel so special! :wub: I love you more!!!!!

mcilroga said:
Yeah, cause she used those points to up her post count by 50.

Congrats Mysti.
:eek:hnoyoudidnt I did nothing of the sort, Jesse! :uh_uh: If I'd used my points to up my post count, I'd have had a Platinum MJ alonggggggg time ago deary :lol

Still, thanks for the congrat's! :D

And, CONGRATULATIONS on the GOLD MJ too! :thumpsup

Did you maybe use your points to up your post count? :lol You had like 47 posts still to make before you received a Gold MJ, and that was only yesterday! Hmmmm..........:lol

Either way, the congrat's stand! :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183236 said:
Congratulations Mysti!

We don't really know eachother that well yet, but I look forward to hopefully getting to know you better! Cause I hope you keep posting even though you have reached your goal! :)

Thank you, Mathilde! :D Aww..I'm sure well get to know each other better in the future, because I have no intentions of giving up posting, lol! I love MJEOL, it's my second home.........and there are just too many nice people here, I couldn't stop posting even if I wanted to! :)

Thanks also, Heather and Jelly for the congrat's! Hang in there girls, you'll too receive a Platinum MJ sometime in the future!

Oppps....:yayyay for Jelly....another GOLD MJ coming up!! "Post Away Girl" :lol

Michelle, lmfao@blabber mouth club! :lol And, on who's behalf are you welcoming me, Michelle? :bleh *waits for everyone who has a Platinum MJ to :chairbeat Michelle* :lol

Thanks anyway sweets! :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183237 said:
lol, I just noticed that Mysti has over 100.000 points, that's just crazy!! lol :blink:
:lol Crazy? Well I happen to like being crazy, so that's okay with me! :lol

It's the interest I'm earning, lol...........the more in the bank the more interest earned! Ah...I guess I'm a smart business woman too! :lol :rolleyes:

:lol

Mysti!

Mathilde

mysteriousone;183287 said:
:lol Crazy? Well I happen to like being crazy, so that's okay with me! :lol

It's the interest I'm earning, lol...........the more in the bank the more interest earned! Ah...I guess I'm a smart business woman too! :lol :rolleyes:

:lol

Mysti!

You are indeed!

I only just noticed a few days ago that if you deposit your points in the bank you get interest... :mellow:

Anyway, talking about goals, mine is to reach 10.000 posts before 2008 lol.

I don't know if that's being too ambitious... lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;183285 said:

Thank you so much for that, you make me feel so special! :wub: I love you more!!!!!

Mysti!

Awww... I love you more, hun. :wub: And you're an angel too, sweetheart. :love

mcilroga

mysteriousone;183285 said:

:eek:hnoyoudidnt I did nothing of the sort, Jesse! :uh_uh: If I'd used my points to up my post count, I'd have had a Platinum MJ alonggggggg time ago deary :lol

Still, thanks for the congrat's! :D

And, CONGRATULATIONS on the GOLD MJ too! :thumpsup

Did you maybe use your points to up your post count? :lol You had like 47 posts still to make before you received a Gold MJ, and that was only yesterday! Hmmmm..........:lol

Either way, the congrat's stand! :wub:

Mysti!

What the? :lol You said once in a thread that you were excited about the vbPlaza because they have that option. :lol Naturally, I thought you'd done it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

And thank you. :wub: How the hell do you keep those tabs? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Yes I did use my points because I couldn't stand my damn Silver MJ anymore! :rollin :zippedlips

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183297 said:
You are indeed!

I only just noticed a few days ago that if you deposit your points in the bank you get interest... :mellow:

Anyway, talking about goals, mine is to reach 10.000 posts before 2008 lol.

I don't know if that's being too ambitious... lol

And did you go and bank ALL your points? Hope so! :D

:blink: 10,000 posts!! Oh great, thanks for that...here I am all excited about reaching 2,500 and you're talking about reaching 10,000 :blink: :lol

Ah..okay I see! You have 8,170 odd posts so far and you'll only need to do another 1,800 (approx) posts to reach your goal! If I can do 2,500 posts in one year, you're not being too ambitious at all! I'll do my best in helping you reach your goal! :D

Mysti

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183313 said:
What the? You said once in a thread that you were excited about the vbPlaza because they have that option. Naturally, I thought you'd done it.
Eh? Where's the WTF? :lol

I did NOT say that!!! :lol I asked Whisper to explain to me what the Plus 50 Post count was all about, and when she told me, I was far from excited! I think I mentioned it was a ripp-off!!! :lol Get it right, will you!!! :bleh :lol

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

And thank you. :wub: How the hell do you keep those tabs? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Yes I did use my points because I couldn't stand my damn Silver MJ anymore! :rollin
LOL I have a very very good memory, that's how I keep those tabs! :lol

:eek: You cheated!! :lol You cheated cause you thought I'd cheated! :rollin Arghhhh......well the Plus 50 Post Count isn't there for nothing, so I guess it wouldn't be classed as cheating, not really! :lol

:lol I actually liked my GOLD MJ and it was rather sad to see it go! Dunno, the colour I think.......it stood out more! NOOOOO I don't want to swap with you though! :lol

And thank you, Truthseeker and Tara!

Mysti!