Congratulations to Mysti

Mathilde

mysteriousone;183375 said:
And did you go and bank ALL your points? Hope so! :D

:blink: 10,000 posts!! Oh great, thanks for that...here I am all excited about reaching 2,500 and you're talking about reaching 10,000 :blink: :lol

Ah..okay I see! You have 8,170 odd posts so far and you'll only need to do another 1,800 (approx) posts to reach your goal! If I can do 2,500 posts in one year, you're not being too ambitious at all! I'll do my best in helping you reach your goal! :D

Mysti
lol, thankyou! :D

It's taken me 3½ to get the amounts of posts I have now, so I think getting 2500 in a year is pretty great! :wink

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183381 said:
lol, thankyou! :D

It's taken me 3½ to get the amounts of posts I have now, so I think getting 2500 in a year is pretty great! :wink
:lol You were a pretty active member back then, by the sounds of it! :D I only wish I'd been here 3 to 4 years ago too, lol!

Hey, imagine if the points system had been around 3 to 4 years ago as well! :blink: You'd be a very very wealthy member today, and there's no way you'd be saying it's crazy to have over 100,000 points! :lol

Mysti!

Fran

Shannon;183234 said:
I just wanted to congratulate my dear friend Mysti who last night achieved her goal in MJEOL. She finally received her Platinum MJ for posting 2500 posts. :yayyay

You have for a long time graced us with your wisdom, humor, and great compassion for our lovely MJEOL-members. Thank you for always being our ''secret, hidden'' mod who constantly offers your help and assistant to whoever that might need it. We're looking forward to see more of you in the time to come. I love you. :wub:

Love,

Veronica

PS - And for those who might think this is a waste of space by making this thread... This is the Off Topic section, after all. :p LOL.

I second that.

Congratulations Mysti and thank you for the help and friendship you have given me :) :) :)

Fran

Mathilde

mysteriousone;183467 said:
:lol You were a pretty active member back then, by the sounds of it! :D I only wish I'd been here 3 to 4 years ago too, lol!

Hey, imagine if the points system had been around 3 to 4 years ago as well! :blink: You'd be a very very wealthy member today, and there's no way you'd be saying it's crazy to have over 100,000 points! :lol

Mysti!

MJEOL was a very different place when I first joined. But part of the reason is probably that it was before the new accusations against Michael in november 2003.

It had a pretty big group of higly active members and I was a part of that group. I actually think I made my first 6000 posts in about a year lol.

A lot of the members that I first got to know on here doesn't post on here anymore, but that's just how it goes. But part of reason that I was almost inactive for a while was because pretty much everyone I knew except Carla and Dana had stopped posting. But I started missing this place too much lol! It's very strange right now to have been a member at MJEOL for such a long time and I don't really know a lot of the members. But I guess that'll change now that I've started posting more again lol. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183495 said:
MJEOL was a very different place when I first joined. But part of the reason is probably that it was before the new accusations against Michael in november 2003.

It had a pretty big group of higly active members and I was a part of that group. I actually think I made my first 6000 posts in about a year lol.

A lot of the members that I first got to know on here doesn't post on here anymore, but that's just how it goes. But part of reason that I was almost inactive for a while was because pretty much everyone I knew except Carla and Dana had stopped posting. But I started missing this place too much lol! It's very strange right now to have been a member at MJEOL for such a long time and I don't really know a lot of the members. But I guess that'll change now that I've started posting more again lol. :8-26-03fruits_apple

:eek: Made your first 6000 posts in about a year! :blink: Now that IS what I call active!!! WOW!! The more active members you have, the more posts you're going to make, especially if you're like me and find it impolite not to respond to another person who has responded to one of your posts! In a group I used to belong to, there were always close to 50-100 posts per day, and yes, I pretty much tried to respond to every single one of them, and it wasn't unusual to see me type a post that only had one sentence in it, LOL! It was a fun group and we discussed anything and everything--was real cool! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

LiquidFire;183700 said:
Congratulations, Mysti! :D

I wonder how many months/years it will take me to get as many posts as you.
Thank you, LiquidFire! :D

Well it depends on how active you are around here, doesn't it? :wink

Tip no. one! Find the blabbermouths and stick with them! :lol

By the way, Welcome to MJEOL! :D

Mysti!

LiquidFire

mysteriousone;183727 said:
Thank you, LiquidFire! :D

Well it depends on how active you are around here, doesn't it? :wink

Tip no. one! Find the blabbermouths and stick with them! :lol

By the way, Welcome to MJEOL! :D

Mysti!

I shall take your 'tip' into consideration, Mysti! :D

Thank you! :)

mcilroga

LiquidFire;183769 said:
Thank you! My name is Vicky. :D

(No, I'm not the one from Steady-Laughing). LOL.

Welcome. :) I saw your name was Vicky and I was like :blink:

And then I read the rest of your post. :lol

Simply The Best

Mysti

Well Done!! That was GREAT EFFORT, Keep it going :licklips
I hardly visit much again since Heaven Sent gave me headache! :idontknow
LOST ALL MY 'POSTS' ( 60 OR MORE) ON MY PREVIOUS LOG IN NAME ''ZIM'':8-26-03ranting:
Sadly it was all deleted by WHISPER!!!

Nevermind, Im Back!!:D

Shannon;183234 said:
I just wanted to congratulate my dear friend Mysti who last night achieved her goal in MJEOL. She finally received her Platinum MJ for posting 2500 posts. :yayyay

You have for a long time graced us with your wisdom, humor, and great compassion for our lovely MJEOL-members. Thank you for always being our ''secret, hidden'' mod who constantly offers your help and assistant to whoever that might need it. We're looking forward to see more of you in the time to come. I love you. :wub:

Love,

Veronica

PS - And for those who might think this is a waste of space by making this thread... This is the Off Topic section, after all. :p LOL.

YAYAY for Mysti! *takes some of your posts* :bleh
LOL thats great Mysti keep up the great work! :wub:

Welcome Vicky, to the fourm. Glad you decided to hop
onto the MJEOL wagon!:eek: :mf_w00t2: hehe have a great stay!
Its been a while since I;ve been here also!

LiquidFire

Nice to meet you too, Veronica! :)
Alright, AJ - I mean, "Jelly". Haha!

You're both very sweet, thank you for the warm welcome! :D

mysteriousone

LiquidFire;183749 said:
I shall take your 'tip' into consideration, Mysti! :D

Thank you! :)

I gather you're aware you've started in the right thread! :thumbsup :lol

And, you're welcome Vicky! :D

mcilroga said:
Welcome. I saw your name was Vicky and I was like :blink:
:rollin I bet you were thinking....Uh Oh, wish I hadn't bumped that thread with Mysti's first post in it! :lol

Eternal Intentions said:
YAYAY for Mysti! *takes some of your posts*
LOL thats great Mysti keep up the great work!
Ashley!!!!!! How's it going, stranger? lol I was starting to think you'd dropped off the face of the earth girl! :bleh LOL
Thanks for popping in and letting us know you're still with us!
Take Care! :wub:

Simply The Best said:
Mysti

Well Done!! That was GREAT EFFORT, Keep it going
I hardly visit much again since Heaven Sent gave me headache!
LOST ALL MY 'POSTS' ( 60 OR MORE) ON MY PREVIOUS LOG IN NAME ''ZIM''
Sadly it was all deleted by WHISPER!!!

Nevermind, Im Back!!

Thank you, Simply The Best! :D

Seconds thoughts, perhaps I should have said, "Thank you, Simply NOT The Best" :bleh :lol (If Heaven Sent gave you a headache, I'm going to give you an even BIGGER one...trust me!!! :chairbeat :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;183819 said:
Um, excuse me? :blink:

Don't worry, Carla......she'll have a migraine by the time I've finished with her! :chairbeat :lol

Seriously, I wonder what it's all about! I just gathered she was joking and that you knew each other! :unsure: :cryptic

Mysti!