Congratulations to Mysti

mcilroga

LOL @ Mysti. :lol

I was like Uh oh, Whisper's going to give it to me now for bumping this thread. :lol :p

Carla, don't worry. She called another girl fat in the pictures thread, don't waste time on her. :)

LiquidFire

mysteriousone;183840 said:
I gather you're aware you've started in the right thread! :thumbsup :lol

And, you're welcome Vicky! :D

Haha! Yes, I'm aware! :D And, Ashley's been around - I talk to her on Y! Messenger all the time! :p

Simply The Best

Hii Mysti and YOU Heaven Sent !!:eek:hnoyoudidnt
la la la la la ( Im singing, Simon webbe's song is blowing off my head now):8-26-03fruits_apple
Ya! U cant do nothing now girls, Im back with no tears left!!:uh_uh:
May be Michael or Latoye will our referee:bs

Got strenght now to cope!! Not a wimp anymore:8-26-03baby:
Mjeol Forum has made me a real TALKATIVE:8-26-03ranting:

Go on girls! show me all U got!!:bleh Still SIMPLY THE BEST!!
One and only the best!!

Cheers Babes!!:cloud9
Janessa

mcilroga

Simply The Best, what has she ever done to you? Or do you WANT me to search all the threads, cause ask Mysti, that can be arranged. :lol

Shannon

Simply The Best;183855 said:
Hii Mysti and YOU Heaven Sent !!:eek:hnoyoudidnt
la la la la la ( Im singing, Simon webbe's song is blowing off my head now):8-26-03fruits_apple
Ya! U cant do nothing now girls, Im back with no tears left!!:uh_uh:
May be Michael or Latoye will our referee:bs

Got strenght now to cope!! Not a wimp anymore:8-26-03baby:
Mjeol Forum has made me a real TALKATIVE:8-26-03ranting:

Go on girls! show me all U got!!:bleh Still SIMPLY THE BEST!!
One and only the best!!

Cheers Babes!!:cloud9
Janessa

What? Excuse me, but... what? :blink:

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183847 said:
LOL @ Mysti. :lol

I was like Uh oh, Whisper's going to give it to me now for bumping this thread. :lol
:lol Now why would she do that? We were celebrating my 1st Anniversary in MJEOL! :lol

Carla, don't worry. She called another girl fat in the pictures thread, don't waste time on her.
:blink: From what I recall, she asked if "That Fat Lady was REAL" and I just assumed she was talking about that picture you posted of that very overweight woman with a ummmmm ......something playing peek-a-boo down below! :lol

LiquidFire said:
Haha! Yes, I'm aware! And, Ashley's been around - I talk to her on Y! Messenger all the time!
:blink: So that's where's she's been hiding out eh? :lol And, you mentioned to her, that a Mysteriousone in MJEOL had just received a Platinum MJ.........aww how sweet of you :wub: Unfortunately, I don't have her on my yahoo messenger buddies list, only on MSN.....although I haven't logged in there for quite some time myself! :whistle :lol

Arghhh......she knows where to find me!!! :D

Simply The Best said:
Hii Mysti and YOU Heaven Sent !!
la la la la la ( Im singing, Simon webbe's song is blowing off my head now)
Ya! U cant do nothing now girls, Im back with no tears left!!
May be Michael or Latoye will our referee

Got strenght now to cope!! Not a wimp anymore
Mjeol Forum has made me a real TALKATIVE

Go on girls! show me all U got!! Still SIMPLY THE BEST!!
One and only the best!!

Cheers Babes!!
Janessa
Hiya Janessa :)

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but your post somewhat confuses me! Is it a poem or something and what does it mean? I get the impression you're angry with another member or members in MJEOL! :idontknow

Shannon said:
What? Excuse me, but... what?
:lol You're confused too, I see, lol!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183856 said:
Simply The Best, what has she ever done to you? Or do you WANT me to search all the threads, cause ask Mysti, that can be arranged. :lol
:lol :lol
If you're an expert at anything, Jesse, it's bumping old threads!!! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

LiquidFire;183986 said:
LOL, Mysti! I haven't been on MSN Messenger in a loooong time! I prefer Y! Messenger :D

Yahoo! Messenger takes up alot of space, unfortunately. That's why I like MSN or AIM. :)

LiquidFire

mcilroga;183988 said:
Yahoo! Messenger takes up alot of space, unfortunately. That's why I like MSN or AIM. :)

True! But, Y! Messenger takes up alot of space only if all of its components are selected to be installed -- Including Y! Toolbar, Y! Mail, & Y! Broswer Services. Besides, Y! Smileys are cuter! =)

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183969 said:
LOL, I don't know who she's talking to. I wish the quote button would be used. :lol :p
LOL Yeah! I've noticed there are a few members who post and don't use the quote button! It's okay if there are only two of you in a thread posting back and forth :whistle, :lol but when there are a few of you, it tends to get confusing sometimes!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

LiquidFire;183986 said:
LOL, Mysti! I haven't been on MSN Messenger in a loooong time! I prefer Y! Messenger :D
I USED to prefer Y! Messenger too, until one day I logged in there and everything I tried to do I kept getting some message saying "You have performed an illegal operation, Messenger has to close now"--something along those lines, and I was like, WTF? Now I'm a criminal, stuff you! :lol :lol I dunno......all the updating etc they have in there now really gets up my nose, it's a nuisance! I much prefer MSN, even though now, they've joined ranks with Y! Messenger! :rolleyes: MSN doesn't give me half the trouble Y! Messenger gave me! :uh_uh: I mean, I used to log onto Messenger and people would PM me saying, OMG You have a mic? You have a Cam? Let me see, let me hear, and I NEVER HAD THEM AT ALL! :lol Yahoo did that to a few peeps apparently.....LIARS period! :rollin

Ah, I see....so yahoo is probably what is taking up all my disc space....because I have all those things you've mentioned installed too, Vicky! I might need to uninstall them! I don't want to uninstall messenger altogether though, because I have some very good friends on there! They'd miss me too much! :whistle :lol

Mysti!

LiquidFire

LOL @ "Stuff You!" Cute! :D

Yesterday, some guy messaged me and asked me my age, and requested to see a photo of me. I responded by asking him "How did you find my username"? I got no reply from him. I then blocked his weirdo butt!

mysteriousone

LiquidFire;184038 said:
LOL @ "Stuff You!" Cute! :D

Yesterday, some guy messaged me and asked me my age, and requested to see a photo of me. I responded by asking him "How did you find my username"? I got no reply from him. I then blocked his weirdo butt!

LOL Tell me about it!!! There are some real weirdo's out there eh! One dude PMMed me once and was like, "So how are ya? Remember me? We went to (some school) together, and remember when you had a crush on Miss. Smith? That was hilarious, blah blah blah" And I responded with a "Umm...I think you have the wrong person" And he was like, "No I don't, you remember me, I know you do" And I was like, "Look, I DO NOT know you, I did not go to any school with you......I am a female and have NEVER had a crush on another female in my effing life--Now BUZZ OFF bucko." Weirdo! :wacko:

There's been a few times I've had people PMMing me and I have no idea how they found my username, but alot I never responded to--I just ignored them and usually they'd go away...phewwww, lol!

Mysti!

LiquidFire

LOL! Yikes!!!

Unfortunately, there are many weirdos on the Internet. That's why it's essential to always be somewhat suspicious of any online acquaintances. There's a different type of communication *chemistry* on here, as opposed to any offline relations.

mysteriousone

LiquidFire;184086 said:
LOL! Yikes!!!

Unfortunately, there are many weirdos on the Internet. That's why it's essential to always be somewhat suspicious of any online acquaintances. There's a different type of communication *chemistry* on here, as opposed to any offline relations.

And unfortunately there are just too many naive people using the net! They give out personal information to everyone and anyone who cares to PM them! Oh, I came across an article the other day about Myspace...I'll start a new thread! :D

Mysti