DNA tests confirm

craze4mj

The Kansas City Star: Michael Jackson agrees to pay off mother of his...
$2.95 - Kansas City Star - NewsBank - Dec 22, 1996
LONDON - After DNA tests confirmed that he is the father, Michael Jackson signed a multimillion-dollar deal with his pregnant wife, a British newspaper said ...

Michael Jackson: The Performer Vs. the Person

Back in 1997 I published a newspaper editorial in San Diego's North County Times (02/09/97) on the details of a postnuptial contract he ordered his attorneys to write up for him. It was to provide him with exclusive rights to his not-yet-born child should he split up with Debbie Rowe (his "nominal" wife at the time). My article wasn't simply about Michael, but about the excesses of our capitalistic system, which seemed to permit traditional ethical values to simply be "bought out" at the right price.

JACKSON'S BABY DEAL AN EXAMPLE OF CAPITALIST VALUES RUN AMOK

I read in your paper recently that Michael Jackson had signed a multimillion-dollar deal to purchase outright (if need be) his own offspring. Assured through DNA testing that his wife-of-convenience, Debbie Rowe, is in fact carrying his baby, he has reportedly had his attorneys fashion a contract wherein should the marriage deteriorate and the two of them split up, he would obtain exclusive rights to the child. In this (not at all unlikely) event, his wife has allegedly agreed--for the tidy compensation of $2.3 million--"never to see the child again."

http://www.psychologytoday. com/blog/...-vs-the-person

MJfan01'

I'm not surprised that this has never been brought up until now. Of course Michael wanted to be sure "Prince" was his son.

Teva

I don't know about any DNA test, and I am not sure if I believe it. However, not long after the death of Michael Jackson (less than a week) the collective media decided it was time to go after his offspring. With fake sympathy for the poor children, they rounded up eligible, potential baby daddies: Enter Mark Lester and Arnold Klien. Just how did this all come about? Who would know such intimate details about Michael Jackson? Glad you asked, a Michael Jackson expert of course, silly you for not knowing. None other than Investigative Journalist extraordinaire Diane Dimond.

“Those of us who’ve covered the Michael Jackson beat have long known that Michael Jackson’s children are NOT biologically related to him. I’ve been saying that on national television since the death of the King of Pop. I think the kids deserve to know their true lineage.

A few of us actually knew the identity of the sperm donor who entered into a three way agreement with Jackson and Debbie Rowe to create the two oldest Jackson children. On Entertainment Tonight and the Insider I challenged the sperm donor to come forward and help out the children since biological Mom Debby Rowe seems disinterested in them. (Jun. 30 2009 - 1:23 pm) http://[trues[lant.com/dianedimond/2009/06/30/the-michael-jackson-baby-daddy-jackos-dermatologist-now-cops-want-to-talk/ ”

Note the date this top notch piece of American journalism was written, 5 DAYS, after MJ’s death. Please do not follow this link and go to her website she doesn’t have a lot of hits and I don’t want her to have any more from us. Trust me I did not mis-represent her words.

I believe in giving credit where it is due. Dimond told us she was responsible for the media fire storm on the kid’s paternity. She told us she “challenged the sperm donor to come forward.” Mrs. Dimond was after all doing her morally conscientious, public, civil duty. One itsy bitsy problem: the eldest of MJ’s children has vitiligo. OOPS!.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Teva"]I don't know about any DNA test, and I am not sure if I believe it. However, not long after the death of Michael Jackson (less than a week) the collective media decided it was time to go after his offspring. With fake sympathy for the poor children, they rounded up eligible, potential baby daddies: Enter Mark Lester and Arnold Klien. Just how did this all come about? Who would know such intimate details about Michael Jackson? Glad you asked, a Michael Jackson expert of course, silly you for not knowing. None other than Investigative Journalist extraordinaire Diane Dimond.

“Those of us who’ve covered the Michael Jackson beat have long known that Michael Jackson’s children are NOT biologically related to him. I’ve been saying that on national television since the death of the King of Pop. I think the kids deserve to know their true lineage.

A few of us actually knew the identity of the sperm donor who entered into a three way agreement with Jackson and Debbie Rowe to create the two oldest Jackson children. On Entertainment Tonight and the Insider I challenged the sperm donor to come forward and help out the children since biological Mom Debby Rowe seems disinterested in them. (Jun. 30 2009 - 1:23 pm) http://trueslant.com/dianedimond/2009/0 ... t-to-talk/

Note the date this top notch piece of American journalism was written, 5 DAYS, after MJ’s death. Please do not follow this link and go to her website she doesn’t have a lot of hits and I don’t want her to have any more from us. Trust me I did not mis-represent her words.

I believe in giving credit where it is due. Dimond told us she was responsible for the media fire storm on the kid’s paternity. She told us she “challenged the sperm donor to come forward.” Mrs. Dimond was after all doing her morally conscientious, public, civil duty. One itsy bitsy problem: the eldest of MJ’s children has vitiligo. OOPS!.[/quote]
I bet she was like :yikes

LittleSusie50

They should put an entry in Webster's Dictionary for DUMB ASS and put Diane Dimond's picture
right next to it. She is so fcuking stupid.
:bs :boxing :pullhair :mad:

Teva

Like Father, Like Son? Prince Michael Appears to Have Vitiligo
By COURTNEY HUTCHISON, ABC News Medical Unit
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/m ... d=11064783

Michael Jackson's eldest son may suffer from the same skin-lightening condition as the King of Pop.

Prince Michael, 13, is seen here showing a patch of de-pigmented skin that is consistent with vitiligo, the same skin condition the King of Pop suffered from. In recent pictures released from a Hawaii vacation, Prince Michael , 13, is seen with a patch of de-pigmented skin on his right underarm that is consistent with vitiligo, the same skin condition to which Jackson attributed his perpetually lightening skin.

"That looks like vitiligo," said Dr. Raymond Boissy, professor of Dermatology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and president of the National Vitiligo Foundation after seeing the vacation photos.

Though he said he cannot provide a diagnosis without examining Prince Michael directly, Boissy said "there are very few other dermatology issues that would render that spot so white."

In many cases, the appearance of de-pigmented lesions alone, especially in regions like the underarm, groin, and elbows, is sufficient evidence to diagnose vitiligo, says Caroline Le Poole, an associate professor of pathology at Loyola University who studies vitiligo.

Though no formal statement has been made by the family as to whether Prince Michael has the condition, these photos have prompted speculation that, like his father, who announced he had the condition in a 1993 Oprah Winfrey interview, Prince Michael suffers from vitiligo.

Given that vitiligo is a genetic disorder that can run in families, a diagnosis for Prince Michael would lend credence to Jackson's claim to be the biological father of the thirteen-year-old, Le Poole says.

"The odds of developing it spontaneously are around one percent, perhaps even less," she says, but those odds increase roughly tenfold when a parent or immediate family member has the condition.

A request for comment from Adam Stresian, attorney to Michael Jr.'s grandmother and guardian, Katherine Jackson, was not immediately returned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the author very distasteful, but hey.

Cristine87

Diane Dimond needs help! This lady is way too far up his @ss. I bet you a million dollars she wanted a piece and got butt hurt because he rejected her dumb@ss!

MJfan01'

[quote name="Teva"]Like Father, Like Son? Prince Michael Appears to Have Vitiligo
By COURTNEY HUTCHISON, ABC News Medical Unit
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/m ... d=11064783

Michael Jackson's eldest son may suffer from the same skin-lightening condition as the King of Pop.

Prince Michael, 13, is seen here showing a patch of de-pigmented skin that is consistent with vitiligo, the same skin condition the King of Pop suffered from. In recent pictures released from a Hawaii vacation, Prince Michael , 13, is seen with a patch of de-pigmented skin on his right underarm that is consistent with vitiligo, the same skin condition to which Jackson attributed his perpetually lightening skin.

"That looks like vitiligo," said Dr. Raymond Boissy, professor of Dermatology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and president of the National Vitiligo Foundation after seeing the vacation photos.

Though he said he cannot provide a diagnosis without examining Prince Michael directly, Boissy said "there are very few other dermatology issues that would render that spot so white."

In many cases, the appearance of de-pigmented lesions alone, especially in regions like the underarm, groin, and elbows, is sufficient evidence to diagnose vitiligo, says Caroline Le Poole, an associate professor of pathology at Loyola University who studies vitiligo.

Though no formal statement has been made by the family as to whether Prince Michael has the condition, these photos have prompted speculation that, like his father, who announced he had the condition in a 1993 Oprah Winfrey interview, Prince Michael suffers from vitiligo.

Given that vitiligo is a genetic disorder that can run in families, a diagnosis for Prince Michael would lend credence to Jackson's claim to be the biological father of the thirteen-year-old, Le Poole says.

"The odds of developing it spontaneously are around one percent, perhaps even less," she says, but those odds increase roughly tenfold when a parent or immediate family member has the condition.

A request for comment from Adam Stresian, attorney to Michael Jr.'s grandmother and guardian, Katherine Jackson, was not immediately returned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the author very distasteful, but hey.[/quote]
This is the only article that I found that didn't try to tip toe around the paternity issue. As the article said, Jr. having vitiligo is more evidence of Michael being his biological father. It sucks that he has to have this disease as evidence of paternity. It sucks that he has it period. Latoya said Prince had vitiligo months ago and no one believed her..... (media wise) :(

oldschoolfan

Diane Diamond can kiss my fat cellulite ass. ''I think the kids deserve to know their true lineage.'' Excuse me? And who the hell are you to decide what someone does and doesn't tell their children? Michael's children don't HAVE to know anything about it. What if Michael genuinely couldn't have children and decided to get a donor? Does that make him a BAD parent? What if he didn't want his kids to know because, oh I don't know, it doesn't matter? I knew someone that was adopted a few years ago, he didn't even know. Is that anyone's business to decide whether or not he is told the truth? No.

Teva

Well Dimond decide it was her ambition to bring this egregious atrocity to the public's attention on international television (Entertainment Tonight and the Insider). It was her place to do it. I want to know from Dimond the lineage of Brad & Angelina's brood, I want to know because it is my business.

What you read was not the worst. There is a video of her being interviewed by one of the talking heads, she puts on her worst Michael Jackson voice, and proceeds to explain how Prince came to be. She says Michael was in Arnold Klien's office, and he says "I want a baby", then between the 3 of them they hatched the plan we read about. The woman has crossed a line, she has very little redemption left in my eyes, and that is a good thing for her, since I don't register on her radar.

A trip down memory lane of her exceptional professional journalism. After MJ died Dimond went on a media blitz to talk about the autopsy results, how he weighed only 112 pounds, he was anorexic, blah, blah. "Her sources told her", "we are hearing"; they all lapped it up. All of it turned out to be -FALSE. When the FBI files came out do you know what Dimond said, "The feds had no real interest in actually prosecuting the King of Pop." Dimond has hitched her wagon to Michael Jackson for better or worst, in sickness and in health, as long as they both shall live. History WILL remember her, and this present crop of journalist that are her friends are not always going to be around, and she will be judged and written about and everyone will know what she did.

On a good note some journalists are getting the message. Don Lemon of CNN did a very fair and balance tribute to Michael Jackson.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Teva"]Well Dimond decide it was her ambition to bring this egregious atrocity to the public's attention on international television (Entertainment Tonight and the Insider). It was her place to do it. I want to know from Dimond the lineage of Brad & Angelina's brood, I want to know because it is my business.

What you read was not the worst. There is a video of her being interviewed by one of the talking heads, she puts on her worst Michael Jackson voice, and proceeds to explain how Prince came to be. She says Michael was in Arnold Klien's office, and he says "I want a baby", then between the 3 of them they hatched the plan we read about. The woman has crossed a line, she has very little redemption left in my eyes, and that is a good thing for her, since I don't register on her radar.

A trip down memory lane of her exceptional professional journalism. After MJ died Dimond went on a media blitz to talk about the autopsy results, how he weighed only 112 pounds, he was anorexic, blah, blah. "Her sources told her", "we are hearing"; they all lapped it up. All of it turned out to be -FALSE. When the FBI files came out do you know what Dimond said, "The feds had no real interest in actually prosecuting the King of Pop." Dimond has hitched her wagon to Michael Jackson for better or worst, in sickness and in health, as long as they both shall live. History WILL remember her, and this present crop of journalist that are her friends are not always going to be around, and she will be judged and written about and everyone will know what she did.

On a good note some journalists are getting the message. Don Lemon of CNN did a very fair and balance tribute to Michael Jackson.[/quote]
:punchface this bitch is crazy. I like Don Lemon and the tribute was fairly balanced.

craze4mj

actually he did have a DNA test done while pregnant with debbie

but if anyone tries to argue with you

only 1-2% of the population suffer from vitiligo, that includes women and children. So subtract from that 1-2% the percentage of women and children because they cannot donate sperm. You’re left with the percentage of men with sperm. Now multiply that by 30% because that’s the possibility of a parent passing down the disease. Keep in mind that sperm banks don’t allow ppl with auto-immune diseases to donate……so that leaves you with an impossible percentage…..but you’re arguing that its possible

lets do another scenario, mj didn’t go to a sperm bank, he went to a friend for sperm. Can you name one of mj’s friends who also suffer from vitiligo. Ask yourself, would mj go to a friend who has vitiligo for sperm? I just want to understand your thoughts that’s all

MJ had a pre-natal DNA test done before anyone knew how the child would look like. If mj knew he didn’t father the child, why would he spend money and risk having Debbie miscarry, if he knew he wasn’t the father? And why did Debbie’s attorney who represented her in a custody battle say that she knew 100% that mj was the biological father?
It would have helped debbie’s case if he wasn’t, so why would she say that?

craze4mj

he's been using his own spermidk why ppl question it

2w5537s.jpg

prince actually looks like mj's grandfather
and blanket is a copy of mj when he was a kid

MJfan01'

[quote name="craze4mj"]actually he did have a DNA test done while pregnant with debbie

but if anyone tries to argue with you

only 1-2% of the population suffer from vitiligo, that includes women and children. So subtract from that 1-2% the percentage of women and children because they cannot donate sperm. You’re left with the percentage of men with sperm. Now multiply that by 30% because that’s the possibility of a parent passing down the disease. Keep in mind that sperm banks don’t allow ppl with auto-immune diseases to donate……so that leaves you with an impossible percentage…..but you’re arguing that its possible

lets do another scenario, mj didn’t go to a sperm bank, he went to a friend for sperm. Can you name one of mj’s friends who also suffer from vitiligo. Ask yourself, would mj go to a friend who has vitiligo for sperm? I just want to understand your thoughts that’s all

MJ had a pre-natal DNA test done before anyone knew how the child would look like. If mj knew he didn’t father the child, why would he spend money and risk having Debbie miscarry, if he knew he wasn’t the father? And why did Debbie’s attorney who represented her in a custody battle say that she knew 100% that mj was the biological father?
It would have helped debbie’s case if he wasn’t, so why would she say that?[/quote]
:educate

privacy

This ho's still alive? Psh. She wastes too much space.

As usual, who cares what she thinks? Other than being a complete d.ck, does she have any effect on the Jackson family? No. Move along.

Saphster

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Diane Diamond can kiss my fat cellulite ass. ''I think the kids deserve to know their true lineage.'' Excuse me? And who the hell are you to decide what someone does and doesn't tell their children? Michael's children don't HAVE to know anything about it. What if Michael genuinely couldn't have children and decided to get a donor? Does that make him a BAD parent? What if he didn't want his kids to know because, oh I don't know, it doesn't matter? I knew someone that was adopted a few years ago, he didn't even know. Is that anyone's business to decide whether or not he is told the truth? No.[/quote]
You and I are always on the same page. You just said everything I was thinking. Who the HELL does she think she is to say what Michael Jackson children have a right to know or not to know. They aren't even her kids. They are not her concern at all. She's just another tabloid using the whole 'children' thing as an excuse.

Deep down inside I think people want to believe that they are truly biologically his children. That's why this is such a big deal to so many people, even the media. I guess they feel as though it would prove his 'manliness' and prove that he was capable of producing children with a woman. There is also the thing where alot of people think he hated his race and didn't want to be black and people wanna be sure that his kids were produced from his sperm and not of a white man. I could be wrong though. Maybe some people just like to start mess and pick on Michael for being the greatest entertainer ever.

IS THIS pic for real?? ----> http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainme ... 701_mn.jpg

Shocked the hell out of me. It looks kinda...fake. Looks photoshopped to me....but it might not be. It just might be real. It pains me to think that he could possibly have Vitiligo and worries me that he is out in the sun IF he does have it. Some fans use that as so called 'proof' that Prince is Michael's biological son but it makes me sad if it is Vitiligo.

:(

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Saphster"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Diane Diamond can kiss my fat cellulite ass. ''I think the kids deserve to know their true lineage.'' Excuse me? And who the hell are you to decide what someone does and doesn't tell their children? Michael's children don't HAVE to know anything about it. What if Michael genuinely couldn't have children and decided to get a donor? Does that make him a BAD parent? What if he didn't want his kids to know because, oh I don't know, it doesn't matter? I knew someone that was adopted a few years ago, he didn't even know. Is that anyone's business to decide whether or not he is told the truth? No.[/quote]
You and I are always on the same page. You just said everything I was thinking. Who the HELL does she think she is to say what Michael Jackson children have a right to know or not to know. They aren't even her kids. They are not her concern at all. She's just another tabloid using the whole 'children' thing as an excuse.

Deep down inside I think people want to believe that they are truly biologically his children. That's why this is such a big deal to so many people, even the media. I guess they feel as though it would prove his 'manliness' and prove that he was capable of producing children with a woman. There is also the thing where alot of people think he hated his race and didn't want to be black and people wanna be sure that his kids were produced from his sperm and not of a white man. I could be wrong though. Maybe some people just like to start mess and pick on Michael for being the greatest entertainer ever.

IS THIS pic for real?? ----> http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainme ... 701_mn.jpg

Shocked the hell out of me. It looks kinda...fake. Looks photoshopped to me....but it might not be. It just might be real. It pains me to think that he could possibly have Vitiligo and worries me that he is out in the sun IF he does have it. Some fans use that as so called 'proof' that Prince is Michael's biological son but it makes me sad if it is Vitiligo.

:([/quote]

I'm pretty sure it a real pic. The armpit is one of the places that it first starts. It's where my daughter's started. He's ok to be out in the sun as long as he has a good sunblock on. it's the depigmented skin that is so sensitive to the sun. It has no protection. Michael's vitiligo was so extensive that he couldn't risk too much sun exposure.

Saphster

I just DON'T understand how any woman didn't (or didn't want to like in Lisa's case) have a child with Michael...the natural way. It didn't seem like Michael and Debbie's relationship was ever sexual but why did he never have a child with anyone else? He had girlfriends. I'm supposed to think that he was incapable of producing children? It just upsets me how he never found that right person to have a child with.

Debbie doesn't count in my book. Sorry. If there was love in that relationship it was either unrequitted or not exactly mutual. I don't think Michael was ever in love with Debbie. Women just don't go around and say to men who want children 'hey i'll have your baby for you.' That's love. Saddens me how that relationship wasn't what it seemed to be at first. And it angers me how he had children...through other methods. Not saying that HE SHOULD not have done it the way he did. I know he loved all of his children but it just upsets me how it had to be done that way. I can see if that was the last and only option but he was definitely capable and he had his girlfriends or lovers or whatnot. Maybe they never wanted to have children with him? Maybe he wanted to marry first and then have children?

I just can't believe the whole 'no woman would ever have sex with michael jackson' crap. If Debbie was willing I bet his girlfriends or past lovers were willing as well. Plus thousands of other women as well....

Cristine87

[quote name="Saphster"]I just DON'T understand how any woman didn't (or didn't want to like in Lisa's case) have a child with Michael...the natural way. It didn't seem like Michael and Debbie's relationship was ever sexual but why did he never have a child with anyone else? He had girlfriends. I'm supposed to think that he was incapable of producing children? It just upsets me how he never found that right person to have a child with.

Debbie doesn't count in my book. Sorry. If there was love in that relationship it was either unrequitted or not exactly mutual. I don't think Michael was ever in love with Debbie. Women just don't go around and say to men who want children 'hey i'll have your baby for you.' That's love. Saddens me how that relationship wasn't what it seemed to be at first. And it angers me how he had children...through other methods. Not saying that HE SHOULD not have done it the way he did. I know he loved all of his children but it just upsets me how it had to be done that way. I can see if that was the last and only option but he was definitely capable and he had his girlfriends or lovers or whatnot. Maybe they never wanted to have children with him? Maybe he wanted to marry first and then have children?

I just can't believe the whole 'no woman would ever have sex with michael jackson' crap. If Debbie was willing I bet his girlfriends or past lovers were willing as well. Plus thousands of other women as well....[/quote]

I wonder about that myself. My only guess is he eventually wanted children but was too caught up in his career to have them and then he met Lisa Marie and decided he wanted them with her since he felt she could relate to him but that didn't work out and then he found himself divorced and still wanting children, so I think he had them with Debbie out of desperation. I mean he was already in his late 30's, it's either now or never. I think it was all circumstances.

Many career women go through the same thing. They devote themselves to there careers for so long and then they find themselves pushing forty and the biological clock is ticking, so if there's no special guy around, they hit up the sperm bank. I think that's what happened here. I'm sure Michael had his females but he probably didn't find anyone that interested him enough to want to have children with.