DNA tests confirm

Teva

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]Omer whether he is MJ child or not was never denied by MJ either way! He lived with MJ since he was 13 at Neverland which mean he provided for the child right there![/quote]
Along with his 2 parents who were the Nanny and Chauffeur.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]Omer got to be around MJ other 3 kids and be a big brother to them and was included in family pictures even with the whole Jackson family![/quote]
So were the Cascios.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]He got to call MJ dad whether true or not and he credits MJ of having been the man who helped raise him and teach him everything he knows! [/quote]
Let's not forget Gavin Arvizo called him daddy Michael.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]So Omer doesn't seem mad about anything whether he is MJ child or not! So why should we? Money isn't everything! Omer Credits MJ's love and that's all that matters at the end![/quote]
Nobody is mad, I simply don't believe he is MJ's flesh & blood. If he were his son it would be about so much more than $$$$.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]In a recent interview with Jermaine he was ask about Omer and he said he didn't know if he was MJ son or not....LOL [/quote]
I saw that interview and thought well how could you not know! Didn't Michael tell you? Joe Jackson also said, "Yes Michael has a 4th child." Yet no proof. Personally, I don't understand why fans are so quick to believe he is Michael's son even though MJ said he has only 3 children and no others living or deceased. I don't understand it. Yes there was a closeness between Omer and MJ, but that does not mean he is his son. I have had the same best friend for 18 years, we are like family, but we are not blood relatives I am included in her family photos too.

Legally speaking if Omer were Michael's son he would be entitled to 1/5 of the estate; unless, Michael specifically had written him out like he did his ex-wife by name. They are some members of the Jackson family that contest the validity of the will, don't you think if it could be proven that Omer is MJ's son that would definitely be grounds to break the will?

MJJLEGACY58

^ :blink I was simply pointing out that Omer was not denied by MJ regardless he is not in the will or his son because people are making a big deal about he would never deny a son but, MJ was their for him regardless is what I am saying because he is a loving person!

Teva

@OldSchoolFan,

I looked at the link and u are right, MJ jr has a fansite. They are very nice pictures of the children there.
PPB-prince-michael-jackson-13810989-500-520.jpg

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Teva"]I saw that interview and thought well how could you not know! Didn't Michael tell you? Joe Jackson also said, "Yes Michael has a 4th child." Yet no proof. Personally, I don't understand why fans are so quick to believe he is Michael's son even though MJ said he has only 3 children and no others living or deceased. I don't understand it. Yes there was a closeness between Omer and MJ, but that does not mean he is his son. I have had the same best friend for 18 years, we are like family, but we are not blood relatives I am included in her family photos too.

Legally speaking if Omer were Michael's son he would be entitled to 1/5 of the estate; unless, Michael specifically had written him out like he did his ex-wife by name. They are some members of the Jackson family that contest the validity of the will, don't you think if it could be proven that Omer is MJ's son that would definitely be grounds to break the will?[/quote]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.[/quote]

I think Omer looks like Michael did after plastic surgery. JMO

The issue I have with people who believe that Omer is Michael's son is that it's all speculation. There's no proof that he is so why have the opinion that he is Michael's son? Michael dealt with people speculating about his life and coming to conclusions that are not based in fact for far too many years. Personally, I refuse to believe anything about Michael that cannot be backed up with proof. That's just me though.

Saphster

Wait, so omer lived at Neverland with his parents?? I don't believe he is Michael's biological son. If he was he would have been included in the will. Michael had plenty of years to make the decision to put Omer in his will. Michael would have wanted all his children to be taken care of right? If family members keep saying that they don't know if omer is michael's son it's either because they really don't know or they're just saying BS to keep the public interested. Yes, I believe that. I'm not sure why Joe said that Michael had a fourth child. Maybe he does. But I don't think it's Omer. Personally, I don't take anything that Michael's father says seriously. It goes through one ear then the other. He blamed Katherine for Michael's death so don't take what he says....anything he says to heart.

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]is it just me or is Prince turning into a little bit of a chubber?[/quote]
Yes! I just didn't want to be slapped for saying it out loud. :shutup

He is going through puberty. He's a growing boy. Wow. Seems not too long ago that I watched him running down the hall of the hotel suite they stayed at during the LWMJ era.

Also, maybe he's putting on a little more because his daddy is not there to watch what they eat. :-[

Cristine87

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]is it just me or is Prince turning into a little bit of a chubber?[/quote]
Well, Debbie is a heavy woman so it could be genetic!

MJJLEGACY58

I think he looks cute and he is growing fast but he's only 13 so most likely he will look different when he is older too! MJ kept them away from to many sweets so there could be a changed in diet now?! I know when I was with my grand parents they love to feed me! lol You know grandparents like spoiling their grand babies! It's all grandma's love with SWEET kisses and SUGAR love! lol No biggie! :2tongue

Teva

He is a little heavier. I agree with the poster that said it was probably due to a change in diet. MJ didn't allow his kids to eat any and everything. They couldn't eat chicken with the skin, their diet consisted of organic and whole foods. Michael was very particular. I cannot remember which blog it was, I think TMZ, the comments were over the top and un-neccessary. Just more of him for his grandma to love. :biggrin

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.[/quote]

I think Omer looks like Michael did after plastic surgery. JMO

The issue I have with people who believe that Omer is Michael's son is that it's all speculation. There's no proof that he is so why have the opinion that he is Michael's son? Michael dealt with people speculating about his life and coming to conclusions that are not based in fact for far too many years. Personally, I refuse to believe anything about Michael that cannot be backed up with proof. That's just me though.[/quote]
Fair enough. :biggrin ;) :rolleyes:

Teva

Daffodil Dreams I respectfully disagree with you L.O.V.E.
"some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure". The will is the written word from Michael Jackson before he died. Why are people dismissing this?

MJJLEGACY58 I respectfully disagree with you also L.O.V.E
You wrote money isn't everything, that is true, it is not. However, it was enough that he left it all to Katherine 40%, PPB 40% and charity 20%? It doesn't make sense. Also the Michael Jackson family Trust dictates that Katherine cannot will her 40% to anyone, it must all go back to PPB giving them 80%.

oldschoolfan

[quote name="Teva"]

He is a little heavier. I agree with the poster that said it was probably due to a change in diet. MJ didn't allow his kids to eat any and everything. They couldn't eat chicken with the skin, their diet consisted of organic and whole foods. Michael was very particular. I cannot remember which blog it was, I think TMZ, the comments were over the top and un-neccessary. Just more of him for his grandma to love. :biggrin[/quote]

I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?

Cristine87

:whistling [quote name="oldschoolfan"]
I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?[/quote]
Because everything Michael does is seen as weird! The man could be watching tv in his living room and it would be seen as weird!

Teva

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?[/quote]

He was criticize for being too strict with the kids, that he needed to loosen the reins a bit. Chef Kai Chase gave an interview where she talked about their diet. It was very healthy. At one point she convince MJ to introduce comfort food on Saturdays, and they did for a while (not sure), but they went back to a healthy regime when the time for the concerts drew closer. MJ wanted to be in top health.

The kids did eat snacky foods, but it was less than more. MJ alerted his staff of the tricks his children would pull to get snacks.

OneMoreChance

There's nothing wrong with snack food as long as it is in moderation. I try to feed my kids as healthy as possible, but eating organic foods and the like can get very expensive!

annelise

[quote name="Cristine87"]
Well, Debbie is a heavy woman so it could be genetic![/quote]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink

OneMoreChance

[quote name="annelise"]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink[/quote]

No one's blaming Debbie. They were just saying that it could be genetic. Relax...sheesh

Cristine87

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="annelise"]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink[/quote]

No one's blaming Debbie. They were just saying that it could be genetic. Relax...sheesh[/quote]
thank you!