DNA tests confirm

Saphster

Look what I found...

2zom7wx.jpg

:rolleyes: idiots.

Saphster

Why do comments like these exist?

"Those are NOT HIS BIO KIDS. Prince looks too much like Arnie Klein for it to be a coincidence. Prince and Paris are white children with a tan. Blanket is Latino. Even Michael lawyer gave an interview and said the children were white and Latino. He did not want to have dark skin children with kinky hair, so he went a bought those three. He was obviously gay. Straight men do not do this. "

Some people are so stupid. Not all biracial children look or come out the same. Just look at Quincy Jones kids. If I didn't know he was their daddy I would have never guessed his daughters were mixed.

Rashida Jones. Quincy Jones' daughter. Is her hair so called 'kinky'? I hate that word.
rashidajones.jpg

People are so ignorant.

Teva

It can go in the opposite direction. Have any of you seen Heidi Klum & Seal's little girl? She does not look like her mother, and she does not look mix.

Teva

@Saphster
Yes the picture is real. It was taken by the paps when the kids were in Hawaii. After the picture was taken it went viral around the internet. Everyone was weighing in on it including the mainstream media. Some of their comments were laughable, like the kid has vitiligo so that may indicated that Michael had it as well and was not lying. They completely and purposely ignored the autopsy results that definitively stated his skin condition.

I think fans want to believe the children are his because Michael said they were. I don’t think any of the fans question his masculinity, certainly not after viewing the gold pants pics. Also his autopsy results said he had the normal genitalia of an adult male, and was actively producing sperm; therefore, he was quite capable of fathering children.

This is just my opinion of what happen with the children. I think Michael was quite prepared to put off having children for a few more years, in the Oprah interview (feb 1993) he said he wanted to have a family, but was too career driven for one at the moment, but in May of the same year the bottom fell out, and priorities were re-evaluated. After the storm had passed MJ quickly married LMP and wanted to immediately start a family. With all that had taken place I think he realized just how fragile his career was, and everything he worked hard for his entire life could be gone, just like that. I think in his mind his children would provide something more sustaining, and L.O.V.E he could give, and received without strings attached. When LMP didn’t want to have his children Debbie Rowe offered and …… well we’ll leave it at that. For Michael a child is a child, they are all the same whether they’re biologically his, or not it made no difference to him. In the end he was right, Sony didn’t promote his last album, he was twice divorced, lost a great deal of his wealth, and after the 2005 trial a lot of radio stations refuse to play his music, and he was a pariah in the US. In the end it was just him and his children.

Ps. On some level I think he knew things were never going to be the same after 1993

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Teva"]@Saphster
Yes the picture is real. It was taken by the paps when the kids were in Hawaii. After the picture was taken it went viral around the internet. Everyone was weighing in on it including the mainstream media. Some of their comments were laughable, like the kid has vitiligo so that may indicated that Michael had it as well and was not lying. They completely and purposely ignored the autopsy results that definitively stated his skin condition.

I think fans want to believe the children are his because Michael said they were. I don’t think any of the fans question his masculinity, certainly not after viewing the gold pants pics. Also his autopsy results said he had the normal genitalia of an adult male, and was actively producing sperm; therefore, he was quite capable of fathering children.

This is just my opinion of what happen with the children. I think Michael was quite prepared to put off having children for a few more years, in the Oprah interview (feb 1993) he said he wanted to have a family, but was too career driven for one at the moment, but in May of the same year the bottom fell out, and priorities were re-evaluated. After the storm had passed MJ quickly married LMP and wanted to immediately start a family. With all that had taken place I think he realized just how fragile his career was, and everything he worked hard for his entire life could be gone, just like that. I think in his mind his children would provide something more sustaining, and L.O.V.E he could give, and received without strings attached. When LMP didn’t want to have his children Debbie Rowe offered and …… well we’ll leave it at that. For Michael a child is a child, they are all the same whether they’re biologically his, or not it made no difference to him. In the end he was right, Sony didn’t promote his last album, he was twice divorced, lost a great deal of his wealth, and after the 2005 trial a lot of radio stations refuse to play his music, and he was a pariah in the US. In the end it was just him and his children.

Ps. On some level I think he knew things were never going to be the same after 1993[/quote]
I think that might be an accurate account of how he felt. It makes sense to me at least. Even though I did like him with Lisa Marie Presley, I think he was just completely determined to have a family. When Debbie Rowe offered I think that's when he decided or thought if he really wanted children he was going to do it without her. I don't really know if that's how he felt, I'm just making a guess.

I do think all three children are his. I'll be honest and say I even think Omer Bhatti is his son as well. If you at pictures of him and all of them you see a lot of similarities between them in my opinion. This is all just my opinion.

Saphster

I don't like how he had children with Debbie. Just didn't seem right to me. Okay Lisa didn't want to have kids. Of course she was crazy if she didn't want to have kids with Michael (lol) but...was it right the way he did it? He pretty much threatened Lisa by saying if she didn't wanna have his babies he would get Debbie to do it. I would hate my husband if he left me because I didn't feel ready or feel stable in my marriage, and if I didn't wanna have kids, and he wanted to rush into it.

I also understand that he said she did make a promise that as soon as they got married she would give him children. He seemed to hold on to that promise.

But, think about it. I'm sure Michael and Lisa had a lot of problems and issues and things they probably didn't like about each other. Getting married after just supposedly four months of dating is a big no no to me. I got to have at least a year or two to find out everything I can to make sure we can live together in peace and work our issues out.

I'm sort of glad they didn't have children. Even if they had children it would not have held the marriage together. I know..I know...I talk like I knew Michael but that's what I feel in my gut. If a woman does not want to have a child then you can't force her. But you can't just leave her and go get a woman to get prego with your baby while you're still married! It's just not right! And that is the only area that I side with Lisa Marie with. It makes it seem like he never gave a crap about Lisa at all if they divorced because of not having babies issue...I know there were other issues too that caused them to fall apart.

Course...I don't know the whole story.

But personally...I'd be heartbroken and bitter. And maybe that's why Lisa is like that when it would come to the topic of Michael. Even though he never said anything about her...she never kept her true feelings about him in the dark. Even the bad ones. But do people ever wonder why? because Lisa is the bad guy right? really? I'm not saying Michael was the wolf in sheep's clothing but...

it takes TWO to make things go right!

Cristine87

[quote name="Saphster"]I don't like how he had children with Debbie. Just didn't seem right to me. Okay Lisa didn't want to have kids. Of course she was crazy if she didn't want to have kids with Michael (lol) but...was it right the way he did it? He pretty much threatened Lisa by saying if she didn't wanna have his babies he would get Debbie to do it. I would hate my husband if he left me because I didn't feel ready or feel stable in my marriage, and if I didn't wanna have kids, and he wanted to rush into it.

I also understand that he said she did make a promise that as soon as they got married she would give him children. He seemed to hold on to that promise.

But, think about it. I'm sure Michael and Lisa had a lot of problems and issues and things they probably didn't like about each other. Getting married after just supposedly four months of dating is a big no no to me. I got to have at least a year or two to find out everything I can to make sure we can live together in peace and work our issues out.

I'm sort of glad they didn't have children. Even if they had children it would not have held the marriage together. I know..I know...I talk like I knew Michael but that's what I feel in my gut. If a woman does not want to have a child then you can't force her. But you can't just leave her and go get a woman to get prego with your baby while you're still married! It's just not right! And that is the only area that I side with Lisa Marie with. It makes it seem like he never gave a crap about Lisa at all if they divorced because of not having babies issue...I know there were other issues too that caused them to fall apart.

But personally...I'd be heartbroken and bitter. And maybe that's why Lisa is like that when it would come to the topic of Michael. Even though he never said anything about her...she never kept her true feelings about him in the dark. Even the bad ones. But do people ever wonder why? because Lisa is the bad guy right? really? I'm not saying Michael was the wolf in sheep's clothing but...

it takes TWO to make things go right![/quote]

I don't think it was as cut and dry as she didn't want to have his kids. I think there were other matters there, but if she wasn't getting pregnant when they first got married after promising him it's the first thing they would do, then she must've been using birth control and I wonder if she was completely honest with Michael about that. I just don't understand why she would make a promise like that if deep down she wanted to see how stable the marriage was first. I don't think that Michael just left her because she didn't want kids. I have a feeling that she wasn't completely honest with him about certain things and that's why he didn't want to remain married to her. I mean she flat went on all this media outlets and acted as if she cut all ties with him after the divorce when we all know she still went after him until 1999, so I don't put it past her to omit certain things. It's hard to really judge because we've heard Lisa's side of things but we never heard Michael's.

Teva

Like most fans I never cared whether the children were his or not. However, this is really important to a small cross section. One of the reasons might be bloodline continuance. Some of the fans that don't care about their bloodline, also do not believe they're his especially the first two, and it has nothing with believing he wanted to be white so he had white children. Personally I am indifferent, but since we are talking about it, I do not see any physical similarities in the 2 older children to Michael, but I'm not going to say they're not biologically his. I cannot know who fathered a child with just my eyes, that would make me god, and potentially wealthy. The fact that Prince may have vitiligo should also put this issue to rest. Ironically it seems to have done that in the tabloids, but news sites like Fox, and CBS are attributing the white patch to a peeling sun burn, or a birth mark. Hello... who gets a sun burn in that area? Also Prince's baby pics shows no such birth mark. He also has the light patches on his fingers.

I do not believe Omer Bhatti is MJ's secret child because that is exactly what he would be a secret. A secret so deeply buried that Michael did not want his family, or fans to know. A secret that must be kept at all cost that would prevent Omer from refering to Michael as Daddy, or Katherine as Grandma. If Omer were MJ's child I would be bitterly disappointed in Michael, because he left him out of his will. A will he refashioned after the birth of Blanket specifically so that Blanket will be included. Elisabeth Hesselbeck of The View was dicussing wills, and she said herself, and most people update their will after the birth of a child. Furthermore, how could he go to Oxford and talk about his relationship with his father, having a day for children, the rights of a child, all the while having a secret son that he never publicly acknowledge in any piece of legal document even after death. For what, his image? That to me would be the ultimate hypocrissy.

As for LMP. Saph you are right they got divorce for other reasons than her not wanting to have his babies. However, children played a role in the fallout. According to MJJ as recorded in the Shmuley tapes they clash on the fundamentals were children were concerned. LMP did not like that children would call M at all hours of the day, or that Michael would want to take each call. On one occassion she dismissed a child (I am sure not rudely), but that pissed MJ off. Michael also said that she loved her children more than others, and all children deserved the same kind of love. For that I don't fault LMP, I would love my children more too, but this is Michael we are talking about, he never met a child he didn't love. Another major argument occurred over 2 - 10yr old kids that had murdered a 2 year old boy in England. Michael wanted to fly to London, and talk to them to find out what went wrong in their lives that would make them want to commit such an heinous act. LMP got upset and told him his going to hold counsel with them would be like rewarding their bad behaviour. Michael did not see it that way, he told Rabbi Shmuley that if he had those children to raise they would never think about doing such things. In the book there is a whole chapter dedicated to LMP. All in All he never said anything bad about her.

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Saphster"]I don't like how he had children with Debbie. Just didn't seem right to me. Okay Lisa didn't want to have kids. Of course she was crazy if she didn't want to have kids with Michael (lol) but...was it right the way he did it? He pretty much threatened Lisa by saying if she didn't wanna have his babies he would get Debbie to do it. I would hate my husband if he left me because I didn't feel ready or feel stable in my marriage, and if I didn't wanna have kids, and he wanted to rush into it.

it takes TWO to make things go right![/quote]
I agree with this. I really do. :biggrin

Like most fans I never cared whether the children were his or not. However, this is really important to a small cross section. One of the reasons might be bloodline continuance. Some of the fans that don't care about their bloodline, also do not believe they're his especially the first two, and it has nothing with believing he wanted to be white so he had white children. Personally I am indifferent, but since we are talking about it, I do not see any physical similarities in the 2 older children to Michael, but I'm not going to say they're not biologically his. I cannot know who fathered a child with just my eyes, that would make me god, and potentially wealthy. The fact that Prince may have vitiligo should also put this issue to rest. Ironically it seems to have done that in the tabloids, but news sites like Fox, and CBS are attributing the white patch to a peeling sun burn, or a birth mark. Hello... who gets a sun burn in that area? Also Prince's baby pics shows no such birth mark. He also has the light patches on his fingers.

I agree. I can't automatically say without a doubt they are his children, becaue I don't know that. I will agree with that. However, I still stick by my statement of noticing similarites. I do agree that blood really doesn't matter, and what matter was that he loved them. I'm just saying, from my personal perspective, I think they are his.

I do not believe Omer Bhatti is MJ's secret child because that is exactly what he would be a secret. A secret so deeply buried that Michael did not want his family, or fans to know. A secret that must be kept at all cost that would prevent Omer from refering to Michael as Daddy, or Katherine as Grandma. If Omer were MJ's child I would be bitterly disappointed in Michael, because he left him out of his will. A will he refashioned after the birth of Blanket specifically so that Blanket will be included. Elisabeth Hesselbeck of The View was dicussing wills, and she said herself, and most people update their will after the birth of a child. Furthermore, how could he go to Oxford and talk about his relationship with his father, having a day for children, the rights of a child, all the while having a secret son that he never publicly acknowledge in any piece of legal document even after death. For what, his image? That to me would be the ultimate hypocrissy.
While, yes, I do agree that it would be quite sad for him to be left out of his will, and he is his child. However, I can't and I'm not going to pretend like I know Michael Jackson, because I don't. I'm not saying you are or you did. I'm just not going to automatically dismiss something wrong he did because he is Michael Jackson. That wouldn't be fair in my opinion. He was human just like everyone else. Again, visually, I notice similarities between Omer Bhatti and Michael Jackson. I also see similarities in him and Blanket Jackson. Now if he is in fact his son, I know I can't give a reason for him not saying so. Maybe he was afraid of what it would do to his image, maybe some views were still placed with him that he had gotten from childhood; I don't know. This all is of course if he is in fact his son.

As for LMP. Saph you are right they got divorce for other reasons than her not wanting to have his babies. However, children played a role in the fallout. According to MJJ as recorded in the Shmuley tapes they clash on the fundamentals were children were concerned. LMP did not like that children would call M at all hours of the day, or that Michael would want to take each call. On one occassion she dismissed a child (I am sure not rudely), but that pissed MJ off. Michael also said that she loved her children more than others, and all children deserved the same kind of love. For that I don't fault LMP, I would love my children more too, but this is Michael we are talking about, he never met a child he didn't love. Another major argument occurred over 2 - 10yr old kids that had murdered a 2 year old boy in England. Michael wanted to fly to London, and talk to them to find out what went wrong in their lives that would make them want to commit such an heinous act. LMP got upset and told him his going to hold counsel with them would be like rewarding their bad behaviour. Michael did not see it that way, he told Rabbi Shmuley that if he had those children to raise they would never think about doing such things. In the book there is a whole chapter dedicated to LMP. All in All he never said anything bad about her.

I'll agree on the statement that there were more problems within their relationship other than the "children" issue. Even though, I kind of would've liked for them to have children and work out, I do understand why Lisa Marie Presley wanted to wait. However, I do think that she should've explained that before they got married. That's just me. That could have avoided a lot of things. Despite all of the ngative things she said, I don't think she loved him any less. I also think he loved deeply as well. Again, that's just me.

I'll admit that I don't know the whole situation. That includes Michael Jackson's side of what happened, and the whole complete story of what they did. I probably shouldn't know. I think they both like their privacy. So, what happened between them, should probably stay between them.

All of this is just my opinion.

LittleSusie50

Puh-leeeze!
I wish he would have asked me!
We would have had Seal, Heidi Klum, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie beat!
That man would have a restraining order against me!
It would have been my understanding going into the marriage that children would have been a priority,
unless we discussed prior to getting married that neither of us wanted kids.
My W-2 form under occupation would state very clearly:
:whistling
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Look at our kids! They're so cute! :2tongue

OneMoreChance

I do not believe that Omer Bhatti is Michael secret child. If he was he would have been in Michael's will SOMEWHERE not necassarily listed as a child, but somewhere. Michael's will states that he only has 3 children living or deceased. Michael would not intentionally have left Omer out if he was his child.

It's never really mattered to me whether Michael's children were biologically his. He is their father and that's all that matters. IMO they're biologically his. Even in Prince and Paris I see Michael. When you compare pics of them and Michael side by side you can really see the similiarities and Blanket looks sexactly like Michael at the same age that you can't deny he's Michael's biological son.

As far as LMP is concerned....if she was unsure of having kids with Michael she never should have told him that she was going to. Michael was desperate to have children and he was already in his late 30's. From what Debbie says the conversation about her having his children did not happen till after LMP and Michael split. They may have not actually been divorced yet, but they were no longer together.

Cristine87

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]
It would have been my understanding going into the marriage that children would have been a priority,
unless we discussed prior to getting married that neither of us wanted kids.
[/quote]
I just don't understand how she's so quick to jump in to marriages, pops out two kids in four years with her first husband, pops out twins at the advanced maternal age of forty with her recent husband but when she marries Michael, all of a sudden, she hesitates. I'm just gonna say it: I don't think Lisa ever planned on actually having kids with Michael or people who didn't approve of the marriage(mainly her family) convinced her not to become pregnant, because if she really wanted to, she would have. I feel like part of the reason she even hooked up with him was to rebel against her mother and the public because in her MJ bashing interview with Diane Sawyer, she pretty much stated that. "Mom doesn't like it. Let's go!". I think that this was a factor too!

As far as LMP is concerned....if she was unsure of having kids with Michael she never should have told him that she was going to.
Exactly! I have to side with Michael on that one. If you make a big life-long plan like having children with somebody and they marry you thinking that the both of you are on the same page and then you tell them that you no longer want what they want after you've exchanged vows, their gonna feel disillusioned, unhappy and deceived. If I meet a guy and I tell him my life-long dream is to live in Europe for the rest of my life and raise a family there and he tells me he wants the same and then we get married and he decides that he no longer wants that and that he wants to stay in the states, I'm gonna be pissed and I'm going to feel tricked because if you wanted it as much as I did, you wouldn't have changed your mind so abruptly!

oldschoolfan

I never really thought Michael's kids looked too much like him (although I always thought Prince had the same eyes), but that picture Saph posted of that article is making me think a little otherwise. Straight up Prince has a unique look, I mean he looks like SOMEBODY, if you get what I mean, but in that picture, if his skin was darker and his nose was bigger, he does actually look a LOT like Michael as a little tacker.

oldschoolfan

On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...

Mack Dogg

[quote name="Saphster"]Why do comments like these exist?

"Those are NOT HIS BIO KIDS. Prince looks too much like Arnie Klein for it to be a coincidence. Prince and Paris are white children with a tan. Blanket is Latino. Even Michael lawyer gave an interview and said the children were white and Latino. He did not want to have dark skin children with kinky hair, so he went a bought those three. He was obviously gay. Straight men do not do this. "

Some people are so stupid. Not all biracial children look or come out the same. Just look at Quincy Jones kids. If I didn't know he was their daddy I would have never guessed his daughters were mixed.

Rashida Jones. Quincy Jones' daughter. Is her hair so called 'kinky'? I hate that word.
rashidajones.jpg

People are so ignorant.[/quote]

Look at Rashida and look at Paris. They both look alike. I always thought Mike and Quincy resembles each other.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...[/quote]

A lot of the younger generation are absolutely in love with Prince! It's not hard to see why!

Teva

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...[/quote]

Are you serious? A real honest to goodness fanclub? Like a mini me MJEOL? K

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]Puh-leeeze!
I wish he would have asked me!
We would have had Seal, Heidi Klum, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie beat![/quote]

Okay LittleSusie50 you had me LMAO. I counted 14 babies, I think you should have mentioned Octomom in that list.

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]While, yes, I do agree that it would be quite sad for him to be left out of his will, and he is his child. However, I can't and I'm not going to pretend like I know Michael Jackson, because I don't. I'm not saying you are or you did. I'm just not going to automatically dismiss something wrong he did because he is Michael Jackson. That wouldn't be fair in my opinion. He was human just like everyone else. Again, visually, I notice similarities between Omer Bhatti and Michael Jackson. I also see similarities in him and Blanket Jackson. Now if he is in fact his son, I know I can't give a reason for him not saying so. Maybe he was afraid of what it would do to his image, maybe some views were still placed with him that he had gotten from childhood; I don't know. This all is of course if he is in fact his son. [/quote][/quote]

Well .... no, I don't know Michael Jackson personally either, but it doesn't matter. If Omer Bhatti were his child that would make MJ a hypocrite. When you really analyze it he staked his life on the rights of children being loved. The views from childhood that you speak about I assumed you meant Christian. However, Michael left the Jehovah Witness' religion in 1987, he later dated then married LMP (who believes that union was consumated before marriage, show of hands), and he wasn't married to Blanket mom either. I agree that Blanket is stunningly similar in looks to Michael at that age that is why I didn't even bother to mention him. The thing about Paris is she looks like a carbon copy of Debbie Rowe. When looking at recent pictures all 3 of them have gotten so big and grown up.

MJJLEGACY58

Let me just say that for me I do believe that all MJ kids are his biologically! I have 5 five siblings myself and not all of us look alike. Some of us came out darker or lighter then the other and 2 have color eyes and neither of my parents have color eyes! My sister looks like my grandma from my mother side kinda how prince came out like MJ's grandpa from Joe side! One of my brothers came out looking like my mom only! I look only like my dad lol and the other two brothers one came out like both my parents and the other like my aunt on my mom side, her sister! lol I also got cousins who look nothing like me on both sides! lol

So u never know what u gonna get that's how genetics works! MJ loves kids and for him he didn't care whether they were his or not, he just wanted them to be appreciated and loved! That right there was MJ in a nutshell and if some fans can't understand that and reject the children for their looks or skin color then u never understood who MJ was in the first place in my opinion!

Omer whether he is MJ child or not was never denied by MJ either way! He lived with MJ since he was 13 at Neverland which mean he provided for the child right there! Omer got to be around MJ other 3 kids and be a big brother to them and was included in family pictures even with the whole Jackson family! He got to call MJ dad whether true or not and he credits MJ of having been the man who helped raise him and teach him everything he knows! So Omer doesn't seem mad about anything whether he is MJ child or not! So why should we? Money isn't everything! Omer Credits MJ's love and that's all that matters at the end! In a recent interview with Jermaine he was ask about Omer and he said he didn't know if he was MJ son or not....LOL :whistling

And the thing with Lisa Marie they loved each other but, their was to much drama with him wanted children and all the things that were mentioned already! But, those who say it was fake to me that is B.S cause they were together before the allegations broke so that says a lot! She was there during the scandal so he decided she was the one who better if she stood by him through that whole thing, it made sense!

oldschoolfan

[quote name="Teva"]

Are you serious? A real honest to goodness fanclub? Like a mini me MJEOL? K
[/quote]

Completely, 100% factual, actual fan club.
And here it is-

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/prince-michael-jackson

It's not huge, but I couldn't even let the home page fully load before I got out of there, it just, seems, you know... He's 13, I'm 22... you know?

But here is the picture Saph posted, and a picture of Michael around the same age and slightly older and I have to say, for the first time, I DO see it.

2zom7wx.jpg

young-michael-jackson.jpg

young-michael-jackson.jpg