DNA tests confirm

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Teva"]Daffodil Dreams I respectfully disagree with you L.O.V.E.
"some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure". The will is the written word from Michael Jackson before he died. Why are people dismissing this?[/quote]
That's fine. I still stand by my thoughts though. I have my reasons for not trusting the will, but that's all I'm going to say if you don't mind. :whistling :hilarious

Pirate.

One thing I bet the media never thought about was how Michael's kids themselves are going to have to deal with everyone questioning Michael being their father. It's a damn shame that that thought will even have to enter their heads, all because people can't keep their noses out of his business.

Pirate.

[quote name="annelise"]
[quote name="Cristine87"]
Well, Debbie is a heavy woman so it could be genetic![/quote]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink[/quote]

...well....yeah

Debbie fat Michael not fat

.....seems pretty straightforward to me rofl.

Prince isn't that big, anyway.

xenedra

Diane Dimond had absolutely zero factual proof other than her own beliefs that Michael's children were not his own biological children, and frankly her beliefs are very white.

I myself am white. And I know from being white that it is often the idea among white people that if MJ was black, then his kids should have been black as can be. This is stupid.

Unfortunately, they fail to look at people like oh, Halle Berry, Mariah Carrey, etc to see what mulatto looks like, and also, 99% of the white population has no clue about genetics.

xenedra

and one other thing. I could be wrong about this, but personally...I think Michael both straightened and bleached Prince's hair to disguise him. But that's me.

Teva

[quote name="xenedra"]personally...I think Michael both straightened and bleached Prince's hair to disguise him[/quote]

I think that would have constituted as child abuse. Please watch from 5:05.
[youtube]TfJq5M0qtr4[/youtube]
This is a grown woman having her hair bleached blonde. Prince was just a baby. His scalp would have been tender and raw. That was just bleaching. To chemically straightened the hair more caustic solutions would have to be used. We are talking about a baby.