How did you find MJEOL?

mysteriousone

Mcliroga said:
Mysti, cupcake... of course you won't get banned!
Aww@cupcake :wub: Cute!!

I know...lol I think it's highly unlikely I'll ever get banned! I don't go around getting into trouble anymore, not like I did in my early teens anyway:lol

And yes, MJEOL sure did sound like fun way back then! I wish I had been around then too! That's not to say though, I'm not enjoying MJEOL now! I love the place,:wub: and you guys are so much fun to be around:8-26-03respect:

Glittergloved One said:
I think I just googled Michael and BAM! MJEOL! woowoo!!
I'm so glad I joined. this is the first site I go to whenever I get on the computer. I don't check my emails, don't do my homework, nothin till I've come here! lol

:lol Heather! First thing in the morning when I get up I turn my pc on and check out MJEOL before I do anything else too! If I try to log in and can't, I start :pullhair and all! I'll go on MSN and go off at Veronica, like it's all her fault :rollin jk! I'll go on MSN to make sure no-one can log in, and it isn't just picking on me! LOL! Sheesh, I'd be completely lost with MJEOL, I really would!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent said:
Memories! who first got on my nerves?

Well let us see...There was a member who we couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, no one knew for the longest. The kid ended up being a 'he' and he'd create random threads about silly crap, and then turn around and wonder why no one could stand him. Id get my inbox full of him asking me what could he do to be more well liked. hello?

:lol Carla! Sounds like he had a crush on you girl:lol

I'm a decently tolerable person, but that was enough to make you grab the nearest nuclear bomb.

as for the board in general, i remember it was used to be very clique-ish...you'd have your Johnny Depp clique, your wannabe lawyer/news junkie cliques (like myself) who'd breakdown the news from Michael's trial. You had those who camped out on the sexy side ALL DAY and never had a clue about anything else. They'd ask, "OMG, Michael's at court today?! I'm scared!" :rolleyes: ....And then those who loved to troll the joint.

:lol @ the Sexy Side cliques--too funny:rollin

Mysti!

Fran

mcilroga said:
So, how did'ya? :)

I found it through KOPD (yes, KOPD). They mentioned MJEOL on there in someone's post, and I hadn't heard of it... So! I thought I'd go check it out! And I really liked the site... And then I discovered the FORUMS!!! :eek:

What made me initially like the forums is that it was all factual! No rumours! AND most people use proper grammar on here! Seriously, you go over to MJNO or KOPD and you hear members saying, "ohh i luv mj he teh best!" :lol :rolleyes:

And then I had some problems with the admin over at KOPD, so I decided to come here! And I've been here ever since! :D

That's my story. :)

I found it through MJNO. There was a sort of invitation to check it out so I did. :) Glad I did.

mysteriousone

Fran said:
I found it through MJNO. There was a sort of invitation to check it out so I did. :) Glad I did.

:eek: Really, an invitation to check out MJEOL? That's fantastic! :D I wonder who was advertising in there! I hope other members from MJNO decide to join us too, especially if they're as nice as you are, Fran:):8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Fran

mysteriousone said:
:eek: Really, an invitation to check out MJEOL? That's fantastic! :D I wonder who was advertising in there! I hope other members from MJNO decide to join us too, especially if they're as nice as you are, Fran:):8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Nice ... No! Just old! That is why I struggle so much Whisper knows how hard I found it to just sign up!

A very shy poster who gets in muddles just trying to do the simplest things here. But thanks to You and Whisper I am coming out of my shell and begining to feel at home.

A big thankyou to both of you. :)

Fran

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Nice ... No! Just old! That is why I struggle so much Whisper knows how hard I found it to just sign up!

A very shy poster who gets in muddles just trying to do the simplest things here. But thanks to You and Whisper I am coming out of my shell and begining to feel at home.

Fran

You're welcome Fran:) And, I'm really happy to know you're beginning to feel at home in MJEOL!

And, :eek:hnoyoudidnt You seem a very nice person.......and old? Well, I happen to think, age is just number and that you're only as old as you feel:)

Trust me, Fran, I know what you're talking about when you say you get in muddles just trying to do the simplest things! Something that would normally take a person 10 minutes usually takes me 10 hours, at least!:rolleyes: And I have to be taken through things, step by step:mellow: :lol Just ask Veronica (Shannon, one of our lovely mod's) she taught me how to upload my avatar--not an easy job for her! LOL! Hopefully you found my other post about avatars, if not, let me know!

Mysti!

mcilroga

Fran said:

Fran

No thanks to me? :eek:

:lol I'm just kidding! I'm sure you're not THAT old! You seem like a nice person, and if you ever need any help with an avatar or something, just shoot me a PM. I'll help you out, hun. :wub:

ajkinkycuffs

I was searching sites to read fanfiction and I came across it. I was pretty new at this basically just because I'm used to finding fiction like on a main website, not having to sign up for forums and reading it. And no one really had a main MJ site with fanfiction....everyone one I went to had forums lol.

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
You're welcome Fran:) And, I'm really happy to know you're beginning to feel at home in MJEOL!

And, :eek:hnoyoudidnt You seem a very nice person.......and old? Well, I happen to think, age is just number and that you're only as old as you feel:)

Trust me, Fran, I know what you're talking about when you say you get in muddles just trying to do the simplest things! Something that would normally take a person 10 minutes usually takes me 10 hours, at least! And I have to be taken through things, step by step:mellow: :lol Just ask Veronica (Shannon, one of our lovely mod's) she taught me how to upload my avatar--not an easy job for her! LOL! Hopefully you found my other post about avatars, if not, let me know!

Mysti!
Ohh, there was no problem at all, hun. :) Nobody can do everything, and we all have to help each other. That's what I like so much about MJEOL, everyone is so friendly and helpful. :D

Mathilde

I was searching for a place to read fan fiction...

And yeah, I remember back when the Sexy Side was a really naugthy place lol...

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:
No thanks to me? :eek:

I'm just kidding! I'm sure you're not THAT old! You seem like a nice person, and if you ever need any help with an avatar or something, just shoot me a PM. I'll help you out, hun. :wub:

:eek:hnoyoudidnt Ummm excuse me, I'm helping her, Jesse! Now buzz off will you! :chairbeat I'm sure you're very busy these days:p LOL!

I'm joking of course! :lol You see, Fran, there are so many lovely people in MJEOL! And, almost anyone you ask, will gladly help you out whenever you need it:D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Ohh, there was no problem at all, hun. :) Nobody can do everything, and we all have to help each other. That's what I like so much about MJEOL, everyone is so friendly and helpful. :D

:wub: Veronica! That's one of the reason's I love it here in MJEOL! Everyone is so friendly, and helpful! I'm not afraid to ask anything anymore:lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

Desert Rose said:
I was searching for a place to read fan fiction...

And yeah, I remember back when the Sexy Side was a really naugthy place lol...

I seriously don't know what anyone's talking about... What was so bad about The Sexy Side forum? I've heard a few members mention this... :unsure:

I mean, it's not like Michael has naked pictures floating around. :lol

HeavenSent

mcilroga said:
I seriously don't know what anyone's talking about... What was so bad about The Sexy Side forum? I've heard a few members mention this... :unsure:

I mean, it's not like Michael has naked pictures floating around. :lol

jesse, it wasn't bad to the effect of, "Damn, this place really sucks." There was a lot of fun threads. i enjoyed the sexy side of michael like everyone else.

it was just that there got to be no boundaries; There were some people who particularly didn't care that michael was going thru the trial of his life. It really showed. And it got on my nerves. Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. "oh michael, cum on me now!" every 2.5 seconds.

i mean c'mon...take a breather??

sodium amytal

HeavenSent said:
Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves.
Acted like? :lol I don't think it's an act. Those people prolly couldn't control themselves if you PAID them to. XD

mcilroga

Kesenai Tsumi said:
Well, real naked pictures.... ;)

:rollin

HeavenSent said:
jesse, it wasn't bad to the effect of, "Damn, this place really sucks." There was a lot of fun threads. i enjoyed the sexy side of michael like everyone else.

it was just that there got to be no boundaries; There were some people who particularly didn't care that michael was going thru the trial of his life. It really showed. And it got on my nerves. Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. "oh michael, cum on me now!" every 2.5 seconds.

i mean c'mon...take a breather??

:rollin That's just crude! If Michael saw a post like that, he'd be like... ':rolleyes: '

I was just a little confused about what was so bad about it.. I guess I know now.. :blink:

sodium amytal

mcilroga said:
If Michael saw a post like that, he'd be like... ':rolleyes:
I think he'd be more like "
icon_gonk.gif
"