How did you find MJEOL?

HeavenSent

Kesenai Tsumi said:
Acted like? :lol I don't think it's an act. Those people prolly couldn't control themselves if you PAID them to. XD
'Act'? well yes.

So okay, some members thought Michael's 'big mike' was their life line ...but I do think it was a show for some others. Once you one had person uncontrollably horny, all of a sudden a whole bunch wanted a part of the action and took things to the 'nth degree.

I'm all for his sex appeal, but god d*amn! The Sexy Side was fun and it was an escape, but it got annoying after awhile.

I know I pissed some people off back when I was a mod, because they thought I was the moral police. But whatever though. I was trying to prevent someone from having a meltdown, lol. but the day whisper tried to cool everyone off was so funny. I could sworn I heard real crying! :lol

sodium amytal

HeavenSent said:
'Act'? well yes.

So okay, some members thought Michael's 'big mike' was their life line ...but I do think it was a show for some others. Once you one had person uncontrollably horny, all of a sudden a whole bunch wanted a part of the action and took things to the 'nth degree.

I'm all for his sex appeal, but god d*amn! The Sexy Side was fun and it was an escape, but it got annoying after awhile.

I know I pissed some people off back when I was a mod, because they thought I was the moral police. But whatever though. I was trying to prevent someone from having a meltdown, lol. but the day whisper tried to cool everyone off was so funny. I could sworn I heard real crying! :lol
Meh, maybe I just don't have, like, a bottom of the human stupidity barrel. Like, I think there are no bounds to it. XD So I think it's not an act. :lol

I think he's hot too, but...geez, people really need to learn to control themselves. Don't these people think before they click 'submit reply' that maybe someone on the other end is actually going to read that stupid crap someday? D<

Hahaha, I wish I had been there. XD I would have made it so much worse.
Real crying? OMG, some people need a life.

messenger

Kesenai Tsumi said:
I think he'd be more like "
icon_gonk.gif
"

MJ would be like that if he saw a lot of things his fans write....ahem..

I found mjeol thru mjjf!

HeavenSent said:
it was just that there got to be no boundaries; There were some people who particularly didn't care that michael was going thru the trial of his life. It really showed. And it got on my nerves. Then there were those that acted like they couldn't control themselves. "oh michael, cum on me now!" every 2.5 seconds.

i mean c'mon...take a breather??

*covers eyes* icky. :( :lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Fran said:
Nice ... No! Just old! That is why I struggle so much Whisper knows how hard I found it to just sign up!

A very shy poster who gets in muddles just trying to do the simplest things here. But thanks to You and Whisper I am coming out of my shell and begining to feel at home.

A big thankyou to both of you. :)

Fran
:8-26-03fruits_apple :thumbsup

All of you all are sweethearts, really. :D

messenger

Kesenai Tsumi said:
But I'm sure he understands the line between fiction and "ZOMG I WOULD SO DO THIS!!", right? ;)
haha the shock value is the same, if not worse in fan fiction. people write their fantasies no matter if they admit it or not....! you still have to think it ..right?

sodium amytal

messenger said:
haha the shock value is the same, if not worse in fan fiction. people write their fantasies no matter if they admit it or not....! you still have to think it ..right?
What you write /=/ who you are. If someone writes rape, that doesn't necessarily mean they advocate rape. Fanfiction/stories have a cloaking element because not everyone that writes something believes/likes it. Fantasies, however, have truth to them. So, for all you know, the fanfiction I write could soley be for shock value and a way to get recognized in the fandom. ;)
I thought fiction was a universally understood concept. :p

CJluvsMJ

I was just searching through Google to find a good MJ website.
Then, the site name sounded intresting, & I decided to join.
That's how I found MJEOL. :wink
I love the backround to the entrance to the site.
It's so beautiful.
And MJ looks so cute in that pic in the backround.:wub:

white cloud

mcilroga said:
So, how did'ya? :)
AND most people use proper grammar on here! Seriously, you go over to MJNO or KOPD and you hear members saying, "ohh i luv mj he teh best!" :lol :rolleyes:
That's my story. :)

Yes, I totally agree with you, specially for me that need improve my English. I gave up to go to michael chat because I couldn´t understand what they said. They said: luv, bbb, bbl, wb, ty and others words behind I don´t understand I couldn´t find them in the dictionary and I always asked: Sorry guys, what does mean this word? I was learning
nothing with them. Have you ever tried to understand or express or ideas in other language that isn´t yours? It´s so hard and only for Michael it´s worth.

Saphster

Well, I found it from searching for MJ stuff on the net like...when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) at the library. Wow....those days were embarassing. I made the computer freeze because the library computers wouldn't show MTV videos, and I tried to watch a MJ video. So, I called this woman to help me, and she said so fukin LOUD:announce: like I had a damn hearing problem, "OH YOU TRIED TO DOWNLOAD MICHAEL JACKSON?? THAT'S WHY. YOU CAN'T WATCH MTV VIDEOS ON THESE COMPUTERS." And everyone was looking at me like... :eek:

LOL I was sooooo embarassed....:chained :canirun

mcilroga

Sapphire A. said:
Well, I found it from searching for MJ stuff on the net like...when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) at the library. Wow....those days were embarassing. I made the computer freeze because the library computers wouldn't show MTV videos, and I tried to watch a MJ video. So, I called this woman to help me, and she said so fukin LOUD:announce: like I had a damn hearing problem, "OH YOU TRIED TO DOWNLOAD MICHAEL JACKSON?? THAT'S WHY. YOU CAN'T WATCH MTV VIDEOS ON THESE COMPUTERS." And everyone was looking at me like... :eek:

:lol Gawd, I hate librarians.. :mellow:

Saphster

Well, I found it from searching for MJ stuff on the net like...when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) at the library. Someone on their geocities MJ site said this would be a good place to go for MJ stuff. Wow....those days were embarassing. I made the computer freeze because the library computers wouldn't show MTV videos, and I tried to watch a MJ video. So, I called this woman to help me, and she said so fukin LOUD: like I had a damn hearing problem,

:announce: "OH YOU TRIED TO DOWNLOAD MICHAEL JACKSON?? THAT'S WHY. YOU CAN'T WATCH MTV VIDEOS ON THESE COMPUTERS."

And everyone was looking at me like... :eek:

i am active in youtube,and i began to befriend with lots of MJfans over there..:D
and then a special friend came along which is chrissie( chrissiemj here on mjeol) we became instant friends and we began chatting for hours with each other since the break from school and we talked about lots of things...
and then i discovered that many fans are really talented writing stories about their fantasies being with mj,and me and chrissie had a convo about it..:lol
then she told me about this site and since then i'm addicted..:bleh
if not because of her..
i dunno when will i discover this site by myself..
i will...but dunno when..:idontknow
well anyways...i'm thankful to have a friend like her..
she might not know this...but yeah......she's like my sister already
although i haven't seen her in person yet..:wub:
it doesn't matter right?
i love michael with all my heart even though i never really had a chance to meet him...it's the same feelings towards chrissie...

heheeh that's the story how i ended up being in here..and addicted..
thanks to MJ,chrissie and all the people here in Mjeol..
i've been a leech ever since!:lol

peace!!

marie

HeavenSent

Wow, this thread is old! :lol But still relevant! I'm glad it was bumped back up, I'd be interested to know how everyone else found MJEOL.

i love michael with all my heart even though i never really had a chance to meet him...it's the same feelings towards chrissie...
Aw, that's sweet!

HeavenSent;219416 said:
Wow, this thread is old! :lol But still relevant! I'm glad it was bumped back up, I'd be interested to know how everyone else found MJEOL.

Aw, that's sweet!

hahaah LOL i just realized that now...that this thread is really OLD!!:lol
well...now's the time for REBORN.:lol

Saphster

LMAO! I was the last person to reply! Double post error. I'm such an idiot.

I was 17?! This crap is old! :icrackingup

But, yeah I still standby what I said. I was at a local library searching for Michael things and would go on MTV'S website a lot just to watch Michael videos. I would make the computer's freeze and had to call someone in to help just for them to yell out loud infront of everyone around me, "Oh you tired to download Michael Jackson?! That's why. You can't watch MTV videos on these computers." I remember doing it again and she said the same thing OUT loud again.

I don't know exactly what I was searching for. Just anything positive about him I guess. I was sick of hearing all the negative stuff about him all the time. I didn't know much about Michael's life and all the facts. You know...all the stuff you basically have to explain to the 'new fans'. But, it was such a great time for me because it was fun learning all these things about Michael, and when I found MJEOL it was like finding my 2nd family. People who understood me, and my strange love for this man.

ChrissieMJ

MJ4everpianizta08;219410 said:
i am active in youtube,and i began to befriend with lots of MJfans over there..:D
and then a special friend came along which is chrissie( chrissiemj here on mjeol) we became instant friends and we began chatting for hours with each other since the break from school and we talked about lots of things...
and then i discovered that many fans are really talented writing stories about their fantasies being with mj,and me and chrissie had a convo about it..:lol
then she told me about this site and since then i'm addicted..:bleh
if not because of her..
i dunno when will i discover this site by myself..
i will...but dunno when..:idontknow
well anyways...i'm thankful to have a friend like her..
she might not know this...but yeah......she's like my sister already
although i haven't seen her in person yet..:wub:
it doesn't matter right?

heheeh that's the story how i ended up being in here..and addicted..
thanks to MJ,chrissie and all the people here in Mjeol..
i've been a leech ever since!:lol

peace!!

marie

Aww Marie I'm touched you know I feel exactly the same way:D I found MJEOL when I was looking up MJ Fan Fiction on google Serious Effect came up and I began reading it. I joined the day I found it, and then six days later I told Marie about it, now I'm addicted to it as well, I'm on here everyday after I'm home from school.

Saphster;219424 said:
LMAO! I was the last person to reply! Double post error. I'm such an idiot.

I was 17?! This crap is old! :icrackingup

But, yeah I still standby what I said. I was at a local library searching for Michael things and would go on MTV'S website a lot just to watch Michael videos. I would make the computer's freeze and had to call someone in to help just for them to yell out loud infront of everyone around me, "Oh you tired to download Michael Jackson?! That's why. You can't watch MTV videos on these computers." I remember doing it again and she said the same thing OUT loud again.

I don't know exactly what I was searching for. Just anything positive about him I guess. I was sick of hearing all the negative stuff about him all the time. I didn't know much about Michael's life and all the facts. You know...all the stuff you basically have to explain to the 'new fans'. But, it was such a great time for me because it was fun learning all these things about Michael, and when I found MJEOL it was like finding my 2nd family. People who understood me, and my strange love for this man.

LOL i see!! hey,it's okay to post it again after all it's been 2 years since you've posted it,BUT it's funny,cause you've posted it also on the month of september! nyaahahaha :lol

i'm a newbie here! i'm marie..it's nice to meet OLD :oops: hahaha joke
ahmmmm that sounds bad...i just might call all of you my seniors!,that's better.:lol amen!!
peace!