Jermaine on Larry King Updated: Vid + transcript

MJJ_Lover

I can't watch the vid at the mo (due to comp sound not working) but read the transcript... and it's sick, how they're still playing this same tune, but what can we expect? It must be so energy draining.
Thanks for posting Whisper. :)

floacist

Everyone better have bought their tickets...

for Michael's gun show! :lol

I seriously really hope that he is getting beefed up because the idea of some weight on him and his itty bitty muscles a la In The Closet video makes me excited in ways I cant yet explain to you lovely people.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
floacist said:

I seriously really hope that he is getting beefed up because the idea of some weight on him and his itty bitty muscles a la In The Closet video makes me excited in ways I cant yet explain to you lovely people.
He was sexy as hell in that video. :D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so glad he did a surprise, live interview too b/c while he was laying to waste all of that nonsense, Dimond and Caruso were on Scarborough looking like total loons in comparison.

I only caught like the last minute or so of their appearance on Scarborough. And joe was eating it up like dog food. I wonder what he'll say when he's been made to look like an idiot in retrospect.

Let's see if he'll have the guts to do a follow-up.

MJJ_Lover

floacist said:

Oh ... you do not need to explain. :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

Lawd have mercy, people.

How come the only thing I got from this is Mike on the beach doing push ups?

me and felicia are --->here<---

Yeah...I'll be back to comment on Jermaine later.

Maiky

It's very good that Jermaine has spoken out to blast Stacy Brown's lies: let's hope this last one is going to be sued for all the vicious lies he said about MJ and his family

HeavenSent

Why is the Tom Joyner Morning Show soo late? They act like they're the source for the latest news, and they're still reporting this like Jermaine is revving to go to release the book.

Anyways, I'm reading the transcripts right now. And thanks for the vid, whisper, this is why I love this place. ( :D ) I just think that if suing is in the picture, it should be said with conviction. I'm rather tired of this softball approach. A Geragos type personality would have said, let the bricks fall, hahahaha.

I'm very pleased that jermaine has spoken out. LK was his best choice.

smoody

I very much agree. Don't sound wishy washy about it if you are threatening a law suit. I certainly think now would be the time to take legal action!! This is just crazy. And as for Mike runnin' on the beach and 300 push ups.:) G'on Michael Schwartzajackson.:D

Go, Jermaine, GO! :D I am soo glad and proud of him for smacking all that BS down like this. I think they picked the wrong person to mess with in him :lol And I agree that Larry King Live was a really good choice for a forum in which to do so. Overall, I find Larry to be a really fair, balanced host/journalist, so I'm glad Jermaine picked his show (over others, like on MSNBC, for example..).

KING: And this Stacy Brown is that a man or a woman?

JACKSON: He's a man.

:lol People who have actually seen this part of the interview will know why I'm laughing, LOL. It was just so cute the way Jermaine laughed..a lot like Michael would at that question. :lol :D

I KNEW that this crap was just that...crap. Jermaine may not be perfect (hell, is anyone?), but I just really could not see him doing that, ESPECIALLY not after he wholeheartedly supported Michael all during the "case"/trial. I've always liked Jermaine..:cool:

smoody said:
And as for Mike runnin' on the beach and 300 push ups.:) G'on Michael Schwartzajackson.

Errr...Michael "buffing up" is fine with me and everything, but please, God, DON'T let him become like Ahhnold...alll that muscle is just not hot, I'm sorry, LOL :lol I like Michael just the way he is..:D :wub:

I do agree with Whisper that he's probably doing that to get his body back into the shape it was before all the trauma it went through thanks to the trial, though..:) OR because he's "getting ready"... ;) :D

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Errr...Michael "buffing up" is fine with me and everything, but please, God, DON'T let him become like Ahhnold...alll that muscle is just not hot, I'm sorry, LOL :lol I like Michael just the way he is..:D :wub:

I do agree with Whisper that he's probably doing that to get his body back into the shape it was before all the trauma it went through thanks to the trial, though..:) OR because he's "getting ready"... ;) :D
Totally agree. And I doubt that he will be another Arnold :lol

However, Jermaine did a great job with declining all that BS. Thumbs up for him. Let's hope Stacy gets what he deserves.

HeavenSent

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Co-sign.

well...actually...I DO want him to gain a little weight. But that just's the side of me with the voracious sexual appetite, talking out. No biggie. :lol

IrishFaery

JACKSON: He's doing wonderful. He's gained some weight. He's happy and he's running on the beach. I spoke to him. He's doing 300 pushups a day and doing sit-ups. He's getting those muscles back and he's getting ready.
Well I'm set for fantasies for the next three months. :8-26-03baby:

HeavenSent

LOL.

I've tried running on a beach, btw and that crap is hard as hell!

if he's doing all that, I can only imagine how toned his thighs will get. Shoot, man. I'm ready...:8-26-03baby:

danaluvsmj

woo hoo! I can just imagine Michael running and going push-ups like Rocky.

Obviously he's preparing for something, and I can't wait:D